Battlestations

Battlestations

>iampoor.jpeg

shit mouse i know

Whats the big thing to the left of your desk? the thing with the blue panel and two big red lights??

sony sound box

why not post this on Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

bored

we have the same mouse lol

I've thought about installing my hardware on my wall too. How does it run? Do you need to clean it often?

Here's mine. It's a basic setup and I hope to upgrade my moniter to one of those beast G Sync monitors that was announced at computed this year - the Predator X35 and ROG Swift PG35VQ. They are 200hz, ultrawide 1440, G-Sync, and HDR.
My rig is set with a i7-7600k, GTX 1080, 32Gigs of DDR4 RAM, with a 1TB Boot drove and a 10TB storage HDD.

>battlestations

aka virgincave

Me again, I don't know why the image is upside down. It certainly isn't when I view it on my phone.

nice rig specs! putting it on the wall was the best thing i did and was easy as fuck. because its all water cooled i get 40-50 temp on load and room temp at normal use

go back to your trap thread

lol my pc is sorta shit but was only $250 so eh
i5 3470/1050 ti

nice 60 dolla chair my guy

are you the upside down user from yesterdays comfy thread

That's a mighty nice credit card you've got on your bed.
Be a shame...

Do you ever get really tired, look to your right, then freak the fuck out that a cab is busting through your wall?

Room is kinda small but I like the computer on wall.

Sup aussie

Who built that table? I want a corner table aswell.

Something not ok about that.

>i want a corner table
exactly my thoughts when i took ~80 dollars to lowes, took some wood to a friends place, and came back with a table. sorry guy it was hand built

Thats some real "gonna die alone if any woman ever sees this" kinda shit son.

cringe

Why have lewd stuff out in the open where people can find them when you could store it all on the internet?

Needs a better desk and holy shit some cable management user.

Tho I am 'mirin your lewd collection.

holy shit dude... have you ever left your mom's basement?

People cant find it if they never visit.

Yeah I know

I have my own apartment.

Why is there a gun on the table?