What do you think Taylor Swift's vagina tastes like?

What do you think Taylor Swift's vagina tastes like?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3684197/Mother-sparks-Twitter-fury-comparing-promiscuous-Taylor-Swift-s-vagina-daughters-purity-using-HAM-SANDWICH.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chicken

money.

Dunno but I’d die happy if I ever found out

Sezchuan sauce

Like any other pussy, ever had one?

Hope

alcohol

a 9v battery

onions

Loose change.

Her dad's cock

piss and sweat with a saute of shit

Bruce Jenner

Smug and a sense of financial security for all her life

Salty milk and pennies

id rather humiliate her than mash her

>suggests all pussy tastes the same
>asks OP if he's ever had one

>What do you think Taylor Swift's vagina tastes like?

Tingly goodness.

the only true answer

Skittles

she will end up childless

Blood clots and John Mayer dollar bin CD's

Standing in a nice dress, Staring at the sunset BABE :3

cheetos

penis

Karlie Kloss' saliva

Karlie ate out Kendall Jenna and TayTay broke up with her and kicked her out of their million dollar NYC apt

Whatever her vagina tastes like is what heaven tastes like.

rotten tomatoes

>hellraiser

AIDS

salty coins

Like crippling depression

Penicillin

cheese pizza

splinters

A normal vagina, moisturized with a lotion that costs $70-$320 more than a normal jergen's lotion.

>lotion that costs $70-$320
What does that do/feel like?

A Tom Ford Neroli Portofino lotion/body oil feels much better than a normal lotion.

salty milk and coins

Im dry as fuck

It probably tastes not as good as some people think it does. Like her music heyooooooooooooooooooooo

ANDY SAM-JERK!

hard boiled eggs and unicorn froth

Don't know what it tastes like, but I suspect it has the sting of a jellyfish

ham sandwich
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3684197/Mother-sparks-Twitter-fury-comparing-promiscuous-Taylor-Swift-s-vagina-daughters-purity-using-HAM-SANDWICH.html

Mama Cass died eating a ham sandwich

but the virgin pussy is also ham sandwich
it's just that Taylor's ham hangs out of the bread

RIP

The value of vagina is only good from 18-29

Cheese or fish.

like a bag of sand

Tasteless, like her music.

Pussy plummeted again today, on the NASDAQ. Gold up 2 points

Ex boyfriends

Strawberry pepperoni

nigger

I bet it tastes like swastikas.

Like warm apple pie.

Doritos dipped in mayo.

Cottage cheese and duck shit

piss and john mayer's cum

Victory

Victory

hive mind confirmed

Depends if she washed or not.
Could be a little sour, is she washed basically like water.

As you put your tongue deep in her vag it would be a bit sour again.

Quiet Time "Maybe if we pretend the retarded meat puppet is real, the person making this will suck your dick some day!"
The smell of virginity is strong from that sentence you wrote! Are you implying just because the creator has a vagina automatically means she wants to suck her fans dick? Sorry, but Daisy is not that type of person, an Instagram model or basic bitch vlogger like Tana Monguae (the type of crap you probably follow), daisy is trying to be creative and not be the typical uncreative sheep copying other people's content and you are telling just cus she's a chick means we want to hook up on her? How much of a hopeless pathetic virgin are you to think like that? And you are telling him to get laid? Listen shmuck, you have no idea how dry a woman's vagina gets when they come near to boys like you, and I know this because your mother said so. By your logic, if I pretend to act nice and help your mother out maybe some day she'll be able to suck my dick some day! Bro, you need to learn the definition of "White Knights" because apparently you are triggered about people with their own beliefs and playing along the arg, white knighting about how this is fake think your opinions matter to us and insult anyone who disagrees, while nobody here gives a fucking shit. Pathetic. How insecure do you have to be? Daisy's YouTube community is different from the "edgy meme/YouTube drama" crap community you come from. You don't like what people think here? Please Leave, it's that simple :)*
Quiet Time Please copypasta! That way we can be famous and shit :D!! Where you gonna copypasta? Your discord gay orgy? Reddit? Please let me know! you should also copypasta this!

Too far

Raw egg and tofu.

yes

>Swift's feminine penis tastes
fixed for you

Taylor Swift

Vanilla ice cream with salty sprinkles topped with a sardine

Bad blood