Ctrl+f search for feel

>Ctrl+f search for feel
>no feels thread
Let's make a feel thread going

Green text stories welcome

>TFW you realize how you treated people who were once close to you and wonder why they stop contacting you

niggers

Fuck me. I've told a girl I'm into being the dominant in a dom sub relationship and she called me a freak

How it went afterwards , did she just ran away freaking out or you cool?

>tfw tried everything to be happy and beat depression
>Healthy lifestyle, hobbies, love, visiting a psychologist, drugs, optimism, socializing, and a lot other happiness related stuff
>None worked
>The only solution i haven't tried is suicide
Any tips on where to get carbon monoxide? And is there any drugs that remove fear so i Don't pussy?

Where u from how old are you , do you have any ambitions for upcoming life?

anyone got the image of an OP asking when you know you love someone? and the first reply is when its over

She said she needed time to process this. It was on the phone though.

Come on, I want greentext feels.

you mean this?

thats the one
so true

this is why men of this (de)generation are considered to be living fucking jokes. life doesn't go your way and you cry like women over it? the world doesn't hand out participation awards, sunshine. man up and make your shit work or else die whimpering in the fucking ditch like an animal.

no one will honestly mourn your passing. they will secretly be glad that you are gone.

I don't know its been a short time like 2 weeks but she left me while we were on a break and i can't deal with it , that guy even plans to marry her after 2 weeks what have i done i have nothing left to feel for . I want my feels to die

youre atleast 30 aha in this day and age its a lot less frowned upon for men to actually talk about their feelings where as in the 90s youd be scorned for it and told to 'man up'
>biggest killer of men under 45 is suicide
let that sink in buddy

>being a nice guy
>didnt do anything, lost around 80% of my friends in the last years
>me, 23 now. Have 3 friends. 2 of them dont give a shit
>had a gf for 3 1/2 years
>very conservative believing girl
>still okay-ish relationship
>now single again. I feel lonely and numb.
>being let down by nearly everyone
>no one ever really gave a shit about me
>feel like my life is a waiting line for death

Remember a perfect girl, can just rate her 10 out of fucking 10. Everything was perfect of her, and almost had the chance to start dating her, but being a beta fag ruined it. I'm honestly a 3 out of 10, and don't know how I managed to get that close to a GIRL, even that godess. Later, like 2 years after that, she revealed she loved me, but couldn't do it. Instead, did it iwith some other dipshit.

Im 24 , not employed atm but planing to work my ass out till im like 28 or 30 but I had pretty decent girl to support me and I didn't appreciated her affection in last 2 months of relationship she was like , not boring but I am just I am used on being alone and I needed some time for my self , she said ok and after we texted when she went out of town things didn't go the right way
>TFW breakup
>Didn't really needed teenage relationship
>Felt like I am missing opportunities with this girl
>Now every of my ambition is useless because I don't have no one to impress but myself
>TFW YOU ARE WORST DECISION MAKER IN WHOLE UNIVERSE

I feel the same man , you are not alone.

there's a difference between talking about emotoins in a constructive way, and crying like a bitch in some kind of internet circlejerk about how the world is so unfair.

he difference is defined as failure. let THAT sink in, faggot.

This.

Why do you homos have feelings anyway?

Thank you. Its good to know im not alone with that..

Feeling so useless. Like im just here to exist without anyone around

ok real talk.

you are not ready for relationship. get yourself and your ideas/ambitions/goals together first. work toward those always. let relationship happen on top of that. ever hear of having a solid foundation? that is waht that means.

have to truly know yourself before you can truly know someone else. cliche but sadly true.

Maybe you can tell me more about it I can sometimes help people more than myself. So if You feel that way , please share some of the situations or events you got your feels fucked.

As my self I treated people who were nice to me like shit , like I am best guy around in the beginning and over time I just mistreated them because I found out they are not like the person I really thought they are but non the less I could deal with it and just accept them like they are not judge them in my fucked up head.

>buy pepsi
>eat nothing for 24h
>buy valium
>start the car in garage or hose inside car
>seal every ventilation exits
>when hungry ingest 10 valium and pepsi
>do 10-20 jump and jacks
>go in the car
>...
>profit

I agree with You on about that . I am able to accept new relationship but I will wait just a bit more to see Her for the last time to see that I can truly move on.
The thing is she has Her new bf but I know that she did that because one of two things:
1)I really really hurt her when I told her some things and drastically ruin picture of myself.
2)She realized that she can have bf who is more obedient and can easier control him and also have lots of money (since she was always one who was more obedient in relationship)

I know shes too naive or dumb in some situations and I just want to see her to check if I really knew her or she was just pretending since she told me she would do anything for me and promised me love like no one ever did.

fuck.jpg

I know what you mean. I did that too most of my time. But my last relationship was the longest i had so far.

I dont even know where to start. Looking back i think my whole love life was a joke. The latest one was probably the definition of love blindness.

>wake up
>age:6
>TV on in my room its a show with a big red balloon couch
>I remember that detail for some reason
>go into living room strung out parents already fighting
>make and eat breakfast
>go outside because parents yelling probably about money
>play on park where my two brothers are its in the middle of the shitty apartment we live in
>play there big brothers occasionally go inside to get food
>Don't go inside untill dark

Parents got divorced a couple weeks after that, that's my first memory.

>wake up
>age:16
>living in different, shittier apartment with dad
>brothers gone, moved on with lives
>alone with broken man of a dad
>two ex wife's killed him tons of child support bills
>out of schools too work to help with bills
>depression is hard but I don't want to die
>days last forever
>like ground hogs day
>move to pacific northwest to live with mom
>couldn't stand the monotony

Been here since, still tired, still sad, still alone especially now I live by myself.

is she 12 or something?

So you live with your mom?
Do you work anywhere , whats your life dreams?
Do you have anyone , not a friend but a someone to talk to from time to time or just anyone?

Not everyone is a Sup Forums sexual deviant

:-(

used to treat amazing gf like she didnt mean anything to me a year ago and she broke up with me yesterday even though i thought i changed and showed her that i loved her.
>pic related

I work in a 24hr gas station night shift, I have insomnia so I don't. I lived with my mom 2 years till I moved into a trailer of my own. I talk with one of my older brothers from time to time but other than that i spend my time awake watching movies, playing video games or using the internet. Emotionally im pretty devoid so im considering joining the armed forces to get a college education and maybe go into politics.

How did she treated you?
Is there a real reason for breakup or is it just breakup , its not like it was before etc...

Well. Thats what i dont understand. I was always nice, made funny jokes everyone laughed at, gave 100% for everyone. They could call me at 3 am for something urgent and i was their fucking guy. So why, WHY did everyone abandon me. Pathetic fools.

im basically in love with a girl who gives me no time. she is incredibly hot and perfect. she is a pale hippy kind of girl, skinny but still nice tits and always has coloured hair, she is super into art and make up so she always looks good even when she doesn't even go out. she is also enough of a bro to chill with and she can keep up with you in drinking, smoking or anything. she is also bi and i know girls she has fucked before and she does really well

she just called me toxic then stopped talking to me

So what you gonna do user?
Be friends with her or make a step?

>this

But easy there. Looks dont define a person. Just because someones 'chill to hang' and fucks good doesnt mean they are good in relationships.

I was in same situation , except I never felt those words from her. She just moved on unexpectedly like I had enough tho she didn't ever mentioned that she minds that just kept it to herself.. .

yes im gonna do something very soon.
and i know this girl, im friends with her best friend. they are both very similar, only the girl im into is more like me personality wise. but i know she isnt interested in me so there is no real future with her but still im gonna go a head and try anyway and hope for the best.

this is mostly about learning to deal with my anxiety. this girl first time i met her made me feel like i couldnt talk. i dont think any single person has ever had that effect on me.

i live in a cool neighbourhood and i work at a nightclub i have no gf
everywhere i go men taller than me are holding hands w/ their qt asian girlfriend
at work everyone is dancing and having fun
me i'm all alone
i wake up every day and cry
i try to improve myself but w/ no luck
i'm not bad looking and i have a big dick
i'm pretty smart too which might be my problem
it's hard to hold down a job or work more than part-time because i'm so depressed from not having a girlfriend
sometimes the feels just get too real and i can't deal

tfw no gf

My girl was good in relationship , good in bed just I always had a struggle with:
>Had to remind her to brush her teeth before sleep and sometimes she would be like "too lazy ill do it in the morning"
>She was kinda antisocial , making often faces like wtf.jpg and look at me in middle of conversation.
>She wanted to be outgoing with myself as a asocial being didn't really go out much to be seen , just to go my friends house and sometime some event
>We could lie down in bed whole day doing nothing but smoking and chillin'
>Always wanted more talking girlfriend
>Had this struggle since I met her , I just knew she wasn't for me but she grew to my heart over time and I was like this can go well but fuck me I am done being done with tame and wanted to end this as much as I regret it now . >Didn't want to breakup via sms why was she so mean

Yes thats good. Just expect nothing and be yourself man. If she says no dont think youre not worth, think of it as shes not worth it

Came so close to doing it last night
But I'm still here

This pic makes me abandon this feel thread

Yeah. Time tells what lasts and what not. Might aswell being a learning experience. Same with my shit. From my relationship i learned what i really wanted and what i need in partner.
Also iven been there.
>nice guy
>second time i get dumped via sms

Youre turning this into a cringe thread with pictures like this, user.

Ye I myself gained some experience relationship-vise but I wasn't prepared to pay the price but again what doesn't kill you makes you grow... I just don't want her to get into problems since she will be traveling with that bullshit faggot in Germany, can't imagine the horrors.

maybe he didn't want to ruin the friendship? some deep shit

I've been to germany couple times. Its not that rough. It isnt like your strolling around in harlem in ny ar night. So dont make yourself too many thoughts on that.

>Guy around 27+ years going with 21 year girl
>Jelly
>Just don't want it to be disaster cuz I was talking to her brother and if shit comes along we are going to make this mothafucka pay
>I still care for her so I just don't wish that she get used and many many scenarios in my head

Anyways, I want to express my gratitude for all guys lurking and posting in this thread . It really means to me that we are sharing sob and life stories on some fucking board.

Thank you user , thank you from the heart.

fuck all you niggers bitching about their gf leavin them some stupid shit like that some of us never have had one and never will

you depressed faggots who still have a gf fucking kill yourself

Youre welcome man

Yes but its double edge sword.
I wish I was like you , even virgin.
Because when you ran to the right girl it's really gonna be special and some girls will really appreciate that you were not involved into relationships in the past. Trust me bro it's a curse and a blessing.

>very popular but can't seem to make close friends
>ex girlfriend left me over a text cause she felt used for sex (totally understand where she was coming from but a warning would've been nice so I could've shown her I loved her)
>ex gets a new boyfriend to rub down my face
>literally just replaced me

Fuck is wrong with me

You just mistreat people. Been there , done that I learned a lesion. Some people don't give warnings if u are doing something wrong. They will just let you to see how far will you go. It was the sharpest blade I got cut since ever. I am wiser now but I will try to be better person , not for anyone , but for myself. I was a person I always wanted to be friend with and I forgot it but lesson is learned.

1. Country doesnt have senior highschool only 6 years of elementary then 4 years of highschool then college
2. Uni's in my country commonly have block section meaning well have the same classmates till we graduate

>be me
>16, taking medical laboratory sciences
>Only friend is someone i knew from highschool lets call him Arlon

few weeks go by and the class is settled and almost all of us already knows eachother

>Befriend this grill lets call Sara
>Arlon befriends her too cause his with me
>Shes a stunning 9/10, in a pop punk hayley williams kinda way
>She was the first girl i noticed at the first day of uni
>Anyways Sara actually has a boyfriend so i await in the friendzone

ffw a month, August
>I date Sara's friend Dea in july
>Didnt last long, talking about Dea could be another story arc ending was a bit feels too
>a few weeks after break up with Dea, Sara and I were talking
>We were at the mall at the time she was talking to me about her BF and how she found out he was cheating
>I say everything to make her break up with him cause its my time
>She agrees and breaks up with him the next day
>A few weeks go by and Sara and I were hitting it up
>Go on movie dates, Played music(she plays bass, i can lead. Arlon knows the drums so were basically a band)
>Oh and if youre wondering about Dea, she has a different friend group now so she really didnt care that Sara and I were kinda dating
>Anywho, Sara and I went to see another movie (Mortal Instruments)
>I say to myself this is the day that i ask her to be mine
>We get halfway into the movie, I dont even remember what scene it was i kept on staring at her pretty face
>I asked her "Sara, will you be my girlfiend?"
>She was stunned at first then says "Yes user" with a big smile then kisses me
>mfw that was my first kiss
cont.

From where i understand it, it looks like she just used that excuse to replace you in the first place

Charming. Go on

I try to be nice to everyone
I've always thought myself as a bit of a nice guy and I always try to be there for when people need someone to talk to
But thanks
I don't think that is why believe it or not

Although i agree with you but you could have been nicer about it

(Im trying to remember this as best as I could. I tried drowning this memory with booze so its kinda hard)

>We go out more a few more weeks and on the last week of August we made love in her dorm
>handsdown.mp3

>That was until it was nearing her birthday which was in Sept
>She started becoming a bit distant
>I keep asking her and she just she just tells me shes ok
>A few more days continue like this till while we were chilling in starbucks she showed me a text
>it was her ex
>Cunt was telling her that if he didnt meet her he would jump from the 2nd floor of the mall
>My GF was very alarmed tears in her eyes
>All I could say was go
>She ran as fast as she can and got to the mall
>all the while i cant focus in class cause i dont know what could happen
>It was around 6:00 pm(she went out for him around 11:am) and she hasnt returned yet
>I texted her so many times, tried calling too but she didnt answer
>I decided to go to the mall and look for her but when i got to the corner of the street I saw her
>I saw her with him
>He had his arm over her shoulder
>Im balling at this point, rage and sadness
>I rant up to the guy and grabbed him by the collar
>Im pretty tall and big in my countries standard so i know i could knock this guy out with one punch
>Sara yells at me to stop, then hugs me so i would
>i calmed down, how could i not, she was crying saying "sorry" and "please stop"
>i put the perp down and tells him to fuck off, he runs away giving me the finger
>Sara was now explaining to me what had happened
>She told me that he wanted them to be together again, and she says she doesnt know what to feel
>bullshit
>im basically begging her to choose me over him
>She says she wants time to think
>I ultimately agree and we dont talk to each other for 2 days(we cant not see each other cause we were in the same block)
cont.

Please proceed user

Patiently wait, take your time I thought u left

continuing like a champ, cause this is actually making me feel good

>She talks to me again after 2 days saying that she chooses me
>I feel like the happiest man on earth again
>I lean in for a kiss but she dodges
>I didnt give much thought to it cause i thought she was still recovering from what had happened
>remember that her birthday was tomorrow
>Asked her if she wants to go out tom
>She says her family has planned a trip for her
>Asks if i can come she says no
>I agree and again dont think much about it
>ffw a week after her birthday, we arent talking like we used to and doing stuff like we used to
>I confront her about this and she becomes bersek
>We dont talk for a day

>I receive a facebook message from arlon saying i should look at the cunt ex's profile pic
>It was him and Sara
>I cant describe this feeling of shock, maybe this is how getting shot would feel
>I go to her place and show her the pic, she doesnt even flinch, she justs says "Sorry user, I love you I know i do but I cant leave him"
>I was just pretty angry at this point and left her.
>went into a falloff, was depressed for two years, I moved to a diffrent block to avoid her.
>Drank a lot at that point.
>After two years of failing grades i decide to switch programs
>Went to Computer Science
>I was feeling good again
>Until i logged into Facebook then saw a friend request
>It was Sara
>I dont know if should accept or not so I did a coin toss, heads i accept tails i dont
>lands heads
>accepts the friend request and she immediately chats me
>Its amazing, its like nothing happened between us
>We talked for hours on end then we started talking about meeting up
>We both agree to see a movie, Superman vs Batman
>I dont know what lead to this but we kissed
>Everything came rushing back. The thrill of everthing the rush of life all that cheesy love shit
>we started dating again
>everything went smoothly for a month, sex was great (this was in march)
cont.

I know whatchu mean with that feel of shock. Been there often enough..if it was like being shot i must be the 50 cent of that feel..alsp continue user

I am touched really by this story , can't imagine the outcome of this story , donno even if im ready ...

Sorry for the bad story telling boys, i feel like im skipping alot
I forgot to say that Sara and I werent posting anything public on Facebook

>April was about to come
>Ofcourse with april comes april fools
>April 1 comes so look at my facebook wall for some wall pranks(normie stuff i know)
>Scrolling down till i see a certain relationship status
>"Sara is now in a relationship with some chad"
>I become furious
>I call her and ask her what the fuck
>She justs laughs and says its a prank
>Next day i look up this chad and finds out that he was courting Sara
>Hes really open in courting her
>I again become mad cause who tf wouldnt
>Otw to Saras place, crying cause im like no way this is happening again
>When I finally reached her place chad was there with a bouquet of flowers, asks me who i was
>Didnt mind him waited for Sara
>Sara finally comes out the door then sees chad happy then sees me instantly becomes petrified
>I ask her why, why is this happening again
>Once again she just says sorry and i go looking like a cuck
This was the last time i saw Sara. Im now with a new girl but im still fucked up from this. She was my first girlfriend, first kiss, first everything. I still stalk her to this day tho, cause i still want to know if shes ok. I dont know why I still do this its been a year and yeah that pretty much sums this story up

Damn dude. That shits hard. Reminds me of my situation. My first love dumped me too foe her ex bf and i was devasteted.
Like you, i still look at her facebook from time to time and it fucked me up too.

Tbh she seems like a hoe ass bitch. Drop her man

/hug

Man you went thru that situation twice , I can see how much you care for her , they say that your first love always stays there so it's gonna be tough.

No, you didn't LOOK like a cuck. You ARE a cuck.

Quit being a crybaby, number one. And number two, if some faggot is at your girlfriends places with flowers you don't ignore him. You put him in his place by telling him to leave.

All of this happened to you because you are a PUSSY

Dont worry dude, my first love cheated on me and the love still lasted for around 2 years, but not forever. It can be helpful to go to therapy (if its covered by your local healthcare)

>im14andthisisdeep

>underage b&
MODS

Believe me, I could have smashed that guys face in if I wanted to. Thing is what was the point? It was clear that she didnt really want me so all I wanted to know was why.

That feel didnt hit close to home that feel is my home

Thanks for the tip. Ive been meaning to visit a therapist cause i have deep issues over the ordeal only problem though is the only place its free is pretty far from my place

Anyone got the recent greentext about the user who's gf died, and the only reason he hasnt off himself is because he doesnt want to leave his baby sister wondering why he isnt around anymore? Shit makes me feel a whole new feel... Wish he would a more detailed version of it, it sounds like it could become an instant classic among feel lovers.