I'm the reason why my former girls nudes are searchable on google with just her name .. I don't feel bad AMA

I'm the reason why my former girls nudes are searchable on google with just her name .. I don't feel bad AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UD1-oVJlU4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you the ex from Sasha grey?

No not her

What did your ex do to you? Or are you just evil? Not that I care, also share. I'm rhyming bitch

Wow op wow

Well she cheated .. but I got drink one night went on b/ saw people posting exs thought it would be fun ... bad luck someone knew her posted her Facebook she's been exposed ever since

Does she know it was you? Did Sup Forums raid her/tell her what was going on?

Love that kind of shit. OP your mission now, is to turn this ama thread into an exposed thread.

We'll I know she was messaged but no one posted the messages to her or her response so I'm not sure what she knows all her social media is gone

We'll all her social media is gone not much to expose

I can post her name do you can see nudes that's about it

Damn that is crazy. I mean if she was a cheating mega slut I don't feel bad, so props to you.

I have pics of an ex that didn't cheat but very soon after we broke up, she started dating a friend of mine that she only knew through me.

But I can't bring myself to dumb personal things like that onto Sup Forums. Partially because of doxxing, and partially I was just raised not to retaliate that way. Idk why. Part of me wants to, but a bigger part of me is a white knight at heart.

>inb4 cuck

Sounds good

Indiya Engstrom?

pardon my typos, there is a thought somewhere in that jumbled

wow is that steven seagall eating a carrot ?

You got a problem with that?

We'll doxing wasn't my intention it kinda happened by dumb luck

Hey me too!! Same she deleted all her social media though. I'll post her pics though.

Post up

For me it was intentional. I loved every minute if it. I give you, Mackenzie Callaghan. Formally Mackenzie Henderson but she's married now.

This is what you have to do next time, I've done this since I was 20:
>always think ahead
>don't be naive all girls are sluts
>be open about sex, fetish, perversion, everything, you will need this in the next steps
>(being open about sex might also be fun, it's up to you how degenerate you want to be)

Now comes the fun (and hard) part:
>tell her you want her to try something new
>ask her what she wants to try
>you have to keep in mind strangers sex is #1 fetish of all girls, they are simply sluts
>she will eventually talk about this
>you don't want to be a cuck, so don't encourage this too much, only enough for your mission
>tell her to create a fake account on Kik or any other similar social media
>let her talk with people for a while
>add her with a fake account you created yourself
>be confident and exploit all the weakness you know of her
>she will eventually ask to the real you if she can send nudes
>YES
>she will send nudes to the fake account you set up, while you send dicks found on Sup Forums
>she will eventually get bored (happened 100% of the times)

Now you have her nudes she supposedly sent to a random stranger online.

She will eventually be a bitch and you will dump her for this reason, let a few months pass and stay quiet. Then open a thread on Sup Forums claiming you doxxed her and dump ONLY the nudes you obtained through Kik or whatever you used.

She will know it was you, but she can't be sure, therefore she won't retaliate and she won't contact the police. She has been a slut and she can't tell anyone about HOW those nudes went out and to whom she sent them.

Tested with 3 different girls, always worked.

I really can't be bothered doing that nor to I really care to "get back" at her that much. I was young and angry at the time, but now I really don't have that steam.

But I disagree with all girls being sluts/sexual deviants. Yes most people like sex, but a lot of people are monogamous. I would rather someone wait to break up with me than to cheat on me. Both suck, but at least waiting shows some respect.

Also I don't date tweens, so I don't have to worry about mega sluts too muc hanyway.

I thought that too, I was naive, under the right conditions all the girls would cheat on you, no matter what

Anyone want her name ? Post her nudes

I am the reason for this. Suck it Keagen Cota aka cherrygirlll myfreecams.

youtube.com/watch?v=UD1-oVJlU4M

Bump