Is this pc is good for gaming?

Is this pc is good for gaming?

Yes

Don't be a lazy fag. Build it yourself and save several hundred dollars.

For real?

Yeah. Should be pretty strong.

Don't let le pc master race find out you're not building your own computer from organic parts grown in the himilayas though

Yes, throw in some cooling to make it even better.
Where is it?

yes, good pc to play

Yes

Sure why not

How much money do you think that I am going to save if I did it by myself

Macs never fuck up

like 400 or more

Your not gunna save fuck all when you can get this spec for this price. Show me where you can do better for the same specs fuck tard.

You always pay a little extra for premade, but if you can't be assed setting aside a few hours to set everything up, sure why not.

Depending on how much you already have and can re-use (case, monitor, keyboard) maybe 2 to 3 hundred?

Save some money for a sweatband so you dont drip liquid hamburgers onto the electronic parts

Yes, but you can get the same system built for much less. I'm sure there are companies near you that can build and ship it to you and you'll still save a few $100.

goggle all the parts listed there and add them up

they do and they wont play any decent games.

Also do your own research. You are basically asking Sup Forums to price check things for you. NYPA faggot.

That's exactly my specs and I built it myself. Saved nothing, wasted time and stressed over any possible mistake. Better to buy IMO

For real?

>2017
>games
This is why aren't as wealthy beyond your wildest dreams

yea its actually quite a bomb for gaming

Don't listen to this. That used to be true. The times have changed, and some people don't "get" change.

This thread is about gaming pcs you retard

I built one similar with a 512gb ssd for about the same but including the case and keyboard and mouse and stuff. You can edge out your savings here if you already have those things. Otherwise the pre-built isn't a terrible price.

You also want to check what generation the processor is as well as the speed of the RAM.

>buying a prebuilt
Enjoy your housefire-tier motherboard and PSU

You'd save almost nothing.

A 1070 is $400 minimum and a 4.2ghz i7 is going to be another $300. That right there is half the cost already. 16Gb of RAM is around another $130, a good 256Gb SSD another $150 ($250 if you want an M.2), PSU another $80, case another $60-100, motherboard is another $130, CPU cooler $30 minimum for a decent one ($80-90 for a good air cooler), and a 1TB HD is about another $40-50.

These parts will probably be better than the shit they shove into that desktop though. They cheap out on shit like the motherboards, RAM and hard drives to save money and just mark it up.

Guys so is a bad idea buy this computer?

>256gb walmart ssd
>$150

They also get money from all the crap software they install. Some of it is tricky to uninstall.

yeah I got the same PC its worth like $1800 aud

Read the last line, you dope.

You're still broke as a joke. Can you do the math of 7.25 USD per hour and the time you've wasted playing games?? Could have acquired real gold with that time

No, if you dont want to fuck around get it. Its fine.

Guys im confused. Should I buy this computer or build by myself

"This is why aren't"? WTF you stupid piece of MAC shit.

Just build it yourself. The cost will be about the same, but you'll get better parts and no bloatware on the OS installation.

System Admin here, buy it.

Probably

I bet your solitaire game is fast as fuck

I have a gaming tier PC that I built for $300AUD. I guess you don't understand some things don't change.

you're a literal retard if you think $150 is the average of a normal 256gb ssd.

to answer OP, he would maybe save a couple hundred bucks building a pc with OP pic stats. 100-200 bucks.

If you enjoy building pcs or tinkering with things then build it, otherwise just get this one

fag who want to buy a prebuild detected

>$300AUD
>$236 US
>gaming tier

Not unless some of those parts fell off the back of a truck.

Thank you Sup Forumsros am going to buy it.

Can I run minecraft with mods at 244 hz?

even if you don't save anything, you'll know how to swap parts out in the future.
cheaper than buying a whole new machine every time something goes wrong

A good SSD, retard.

Just buy it you would save like 100bux if you build your own

Yeah probably. GTX 1070 is pretty strong, and so is i7

Let's say no, because that would also depend on your monitor. And I haven't experienced 240Hz in person yet.

>wasted time and stressed
If you really got that stressed over building a pc maybe you should go get a mac you fucking tool. God forbid you make your own sandwich, gotto go get subwayy you lazy fuck

You are ultra retarded user I bought my ultra 2 480 for 120€ back in 2016 and thats not a shit ssd

>buying SATA cables

>finding a 250gb ssd for $150
>i should buy this because it is good because it is expensive

don't build your pc if you're as stupid as this guy.

Where is your Walmart OP?

Listen to me you crybaby never been laid bed wetting MACtard. I do pretty well for myself going into business who have invested stupid amounts of money on MACs which wont run the high end applications there company needs to run efficiently. MACS are for sitting in cafes writing screen plays no one will ever read.

>120€

>amd
wew

fuck off with you shit burger tier money

>top tier pc
>puts a threadripper in it
Kek

building it yourself will get you better quality parts. you wont save a whole lot though. However you could downgrade the i7 to an i5 and save $100 since almost nobody really needs an i7.

I never said it was good because it was more expensive, retard.

yeah it's fine
I mean, it's nothing fancy but it will play most modern games with no problems
it's exactly what you want if you're a gamer with a limited budget
wait, what country's dollars are those? cos this may be way overpriced

You're probably better asking Sup Forums. maybe even finding a sub reddit.

And I said 480Go triple retard cuck

I never actually put the 1080 in it.
But the TR, RAM and drives, definitely.
It's a workstation for cluster VM testing. Being able to have 40 VM's running simultaneously for small-scale testing is useful.

then why are you spending double for a "good" ssd that won't even yield a single second faster boot?

i don't get your tard logic.

>$1400 CPU
>$879 motherboard
>6 4TB drives at $300 each
>$319 for a case
>paying double the normal price for a 1080ti
why

It's very strong, but you can build a PC 2 times stronger than this for the same price.

Stick to your SD cards, brah. SanDisk is trash.

it really depends on what ir looks like

Don't they usually come with the case?

I hope you realize it's in AUD.

A Samsung Pro 850 is still top tier compared to other brands and will run you $130 for a 256GB drive. Feel free to buy whatever trash makes your poor ass happy though.

the ultra 2 speeds are not considered trash by any means

Aussie Dollars. No SSD because fuck em its always on.

They come with motherboards.

>buying windows
LMAO

its good for gaming, just not worth $1399

if u dont know how to format shit down to the bios u dont deserve a pc

There's nothing on that page saying AUD so nope. had no idea.

>$8000 puter
>512MB ssd

Heh, while you're mulling the prices over, now convert those back to USD and get the shock of your life.
Our hardware/software here has at least a 30% markup anyway.

>durr 850 pro is top tier
> biggest difference between EVO and PRO performance-wise is the warranty length

i'm laughing now. good job proving how stupid you really are.

Im not him but i have windows. I use linux 99% of the time but some things you need windows for. Its not stupid you dumbass neckbeard.

Speed and redundancy, not size. Those are in RAID1.
The remaining drives are in a ZFS VOL.

>buying windows is the only way to use it

I'm aware that you guys gets ripped off on a lot of things when it comes to having fun. hell even digital downloads get super taxed somehow.

Its there for a comparison fatso.

>faster sequential read/write speeds
>faster random read/write speeds
>faster sequential mixed IO speeds
>faster random mixed IO speeds

But, yeah, you do you, poorfag.

$1,637.00 USD

I love how the other faggots are having a flamewar, while we just have a proper casual discussion on junk. You're cool.
But yeah, money sucks here. A lot.

>2 drives on the same data lane are faster than 1

the speed gaps between these 2 are not noticable in day to day uses anyway faggot