Why is it ok/acceptable to hate Trump, but not okay to like him?

Why is it ok/acceptable to hate Trump, but not okay to like him?

liberalism is a religion rather than a political ideology

it's national polisie

we live in the age of remakes. liberals are just doing george w. bush again

Because he is literally a moron. I mean, it's fine if you like him, it just makes you a moron too. Unless you like him because he's a moron I suppose, but then I think that doesn't really count as liking him. If you are of the opinion that he's not a moron, that's where you become a moron yourself. That's just how the world works.

>Because he is literally a moron.
I don't understand how people still believe that. You'd have to be pretty smart to outplay the queen of manipulation and lying at her own game.

>I don't understand how people still believe that.
I'm afraid that makes you a moron too user. It's quite obvious to anyone with a properly functioning brain.

Sure, if that helps you cope with the fact that he is president.

>let me jump on the hating Trump bandwagon so im liked by cucks and dont have to have my own opinion
ftfy

I'm not even a yank, I'm just perplexed as to how a nation that once had so much potential ended up with such a brainless moron behind the wheel.

Dafuq are you talking abt? Lots of ppl like him. Are you crying because you're a "victim" because some people disagree with you and don't like him? Better question is why are you such a pussy?

citation needed

If you think he's doing these moves himself

You're delusional

kek, citation of what exactly? America once having potential?

because leftist are stupid

You act as if any country doesn't have a dumb fuck for a leader

Lol underaged faggot

Not american either. And maybe if you don't understand is just because he's not so much a moron as you think he is.
To me it seems he played his cards very well and it made him win. Don't think a literal moron could've done that.

Because hateful youth, antifakers and crazy old people.

Sure buddy, who was it then? Reptilians? Illuminati? Masons? Jews?

Trump being a brainless moron

Well in my case he was going after my jobs funding (NIH) and is still going after my brothers jobs funding (National Park Ranger). Fucking with people means of living normally doesn't mean you'll be well liked

>Nambia
>Bottles of hairspray don't affect the environment when sprayed inside trump tower
These are just off top, you can visit his twitter page if you want more evidence.

Wow you seem so clever an enlightened. You aren't you the leader of a country? They would be so much better off that with the dumb fuck they currently have.
Or you can get your head out of your fucking ass and stop pretending to be smart on anonymous image boards.

Does he have any degrees?

> having weapons so powerful a major candidate for president is worried about them

Sounds like they're the smart ones

But having said that, you won. So do something it instead crying tears about the left.

Youre judging him for this shit?
this is just funny shit that ppl like him say
he dosnt give a flying a fuck how this comes across to morons bent on being negative

what is google? what is wikipedia?
>While at Wharton, he worked at the family business, Elizabeth Trump and Son, graduating in May 1968 with a Bachelor of Science degree in economics.

>he dosnt give a flying a fuck how this comes across to morons bent on being negative
His tweeter account normally suggests otherwise or have you ignored every time baby Donny lashes out on tweeter like a special snowflake when people do something that makes him sad?

What about hairspray inside his tower?
Haven't you faggots heard of the word "filter"?

Awe a BS in economics he must be so smart

The left all hate him because he's not very good at rhetoric and he calls out the left on their shit and they are not used to that cause of the safe spaces they are used to living in. Ask any of these diehard trump haters if they liked trump 15 years ago when he was just a business man and celebrity that would most likely say he's a brilliant, funny personality.

Obama had a political science degree. Are you saying he's dumb too?

This isn't relevant but Trunp still has not released his tax returns and is intentionally keeping the public from identifying financial conflicts of interest. Now I can already hear you spewing out "he dosnt need 2 cuz CONSTITUTION!!!!!!", and I get what your saying. Let's move on.
We know at this time that Trump has not yet removed himself from his businesses - ie his businesses are not in a blind trust. We can infer several of Trumps conflicts of interest. While in office, Trump has received a trademark for his name in China after 10 years of having it debied. This occurred after stating in November "I don't see why we need to abide by the one China policy until we negotiate on other things". In February, Trump informed the Chinese government that he will abide by the policy, and 5 days later his trademark was approved - which will earn him millions of dollars over the years it is active.
Foreign state officials while visiting the White House have been housing themselves in Trump hotel properties. Trump's organization (that he is still involved with) is literally receiving money from foreign sovereignties. This is some serious corruption right here.

Call your senate representatives and ask that they support an investigation into the clear and obvious ethical violations present in Trumps numerous conflicts of interest and his violation of the Emoluments Clause in the Constitution of the United States of America.

Trump is corrupt. It is impossible for us to know exactly how he is using the Oval Office to enrich himself and how that is influencing his negotiations with the foreign powers that are actively granting him wealth.

Because he is a long time swindler, albeit a very successful one, that is everything many of the people who voted for him despise, and isn't really prepared for the role of caretaker of the American hegemony.
Every step backwards he takes America on the global stage is one eagerly filled by the Chinese and Russians. and America's prominence is hedged on decades of portrayal as the Good Big Brother that he is eroding.
It seems more that American people do not realize that the status they enjoy as the only superpower is based entirely on the concept of globalization, and stepping away from it will leave America vulnerable.
Short version, he was voted in by stupid people who do not understand why America got where it is, and blame that exact thing for their problems.

He's a complete Fuck wit

Compared to other degrees out there yes.

>21st century Americans
>Doing something
Pick one.

When did it become bad to want your president to do well? Or do you just want to see him do nothing and fail

Where's your degree?

There are easier, quicker, less asinine ways to increase your wealth than becoming president. Argue against his policies you don't like instead of wasting away and trying to find things that aren't there

liberal tears yummmmm

Where's that pic from?

When did it become bad to disagree with a president who is trying to kill/slash the funding for programs that you/your family earn their living by (NIH and National Parks)?

Chemistry, I have an AS, MS and BS and applying for PhD programs for fall 2018

Are you referencing Republicans for the 8 years that Obama was president?

don't worry, he lacks common sense.

just like every Trump supporter.

You don't have the hardest degree out there either so stop looking down on people.

>Youre judging someone for saying dumbfuck shit?
Yes, I know, the audacity of me.

Mate, I'm not even american.

>are you implying a degree in chemistry isn't difficult or at least more difficult than pol sci or Econ?

No but PhD in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science all makes a chem degree look easy. Its all relative and anyone putting in the effort to go to a university and get a degree have some degree of smarts cause its not easy.

just like your response?

Trump is president and there's nothing you can do about it

Smart enough to read through donnys bullshit. I like how everyone (trumptards) was all like he won't lead us to war like hilldawg would

yeah there is, that's literally why protesting is legal.

then your opinion matters not, mate. Go fix the problems in your own country.

Son, how old are you? Serious question. Highly unlikely that you were of voting age back then are even out of diapers.

>then your opinion matters not, mate
As little as yours mate. Also, what makes you think I'm even attempting to fix problems in your country? We're on Sup Forums...

Like the orange moron's hissy fits won't cause problems in his country

Kek, computer science and math harder than chem. No, physics maybe but are more on the same level as chem. And no a comm degree or BA is shit tier and are easy as fuck. I saw how easy my friends had it compared to me

Don't think of those things as weapons, think of them as antibiotics.
In the past, they were used to combat virulent ideas, now people use them so much that their effect is almost void, meanwhile the virulent ideas they were used on before have started to become immune.

Because what he likes are bad for humans and planet earth. And what he hates well is everybody not white and rich. Hard to like that and easy to hate it.

I'd like to see you even understand undergrad advanced mathematics. Just because you had to put more work in to further your chemistry trade does not make you wiser and smarter about what we should do with the world politics wise. Stop being a vagina cause you decided to pursue a degree that is annoying as fuck with the course work and you still don't have a real job yet while your "easy friends" do. You have no real world experience and act superior to everyone else. Good luck man

The logic is the friend of my enemy is also my enemy. You are viewed in poor taste with no moral values to the person who sees you ally with their enemy. Not to mention that supporters put him into power and that makes the supporter at fault by default. No matter how you slice it, your perspective to you appears to be somehow justified as theirs does. Wait until the end to see what side of history you are on and if it is still determined that you were right, then great, but if you were wrongn I urge you to consider the decisions you have made that led you down that path.

This.

>While at Wharton
You mean the school no one remembers him being at? Okay.

and your impotent rage is going to bring down the government. Keep dreaming, kiddo.

>wiser and smarter about what we should do with the world politics wise
I never said that just that an Econ degree is easy and doesn't make him smart

>Stop being a vagina cause you decided to pursue a degree that is annoying as fuck with the course work and you still don't have a real job yet while your "easy friends" do. You have no real world experience and act superior to everyone else. Good luck man
I got a good job within a month of graduating doing research and have loads of "real world experience" while my comm degree friends are struggling to find a decent job. Nice try tho

I couldn't care less about this entire thread, I'm just curious in what you think the hardest degree is

Math

Liberal Arts

But like, what's the point of lying on the internet?

kek I would also love to know this, and please explain why you think so.

Research is not "real world experience". Actually going out and interacting with people of different views and accomplishing this is real world experience. I'm sure you found the melting point of Na_3.25B6.748 or some random material like that.

Medical. It's the hardest degree. Lives are literally in your hands where a liberal arts proficiency paper just won't do.

Kek, yfw I'm not lying and I don't care if you believe me or not. It doesn't change that it's the truth

I think Math is the hardest degree. I'm curious why you think chemistry is the hardest degree. Math is the basis for physics which is the basis for chemistry. On the hierarchy everything done in chemistry can be done in physics which can be done in Math therefore Math is a broader and more difficult discipline.

I also will agree that Medical is an extremely difficult degree that requires the most work out of any degree so maybe higher than Math

Doing research in my field is real world experience when you plan on doing research in your field as your job fuck tard

Chemistry is not the real world son. Its a very small part of the world. Doing chemistry research gives you no insight in how the rest of the world operates.

cuz liking another man is real fucking gay.

>chemistry is not the real world

I can't believe you really just said that.

you need to know how to do math to do physics and chemistry. But not chem or physics to do math. Which is harder again? Which requires building on numerous subjects while which requires a focus on one?

Kek, right because chemistry has never done anything for anyone in the real world outside of research ever. No wonder you defend donny

Because it is heresy?

It is nothing new "How can you like this, that, you fucking blasphemer"

>I'm curious why you think chemistry is the hardest degree
I'm curious why you think I would think that?

You need to know how to use calculus and differential equations at best for chemistry and physics. Show me the proofs of all these fancy equations and formulas you use in chemistry. Just because you have to use high school level math does not mean you are really learning Math

Good job guys, you effectively derailed the thread.

There was no thread to start with. Liberals complaining and a pussy Trump supporter listening.

You do realise that we are a product of chemistry, or do you think that chemistry is separate of biology?

Kek, chem and physics is applied math faggot. You can't do chem or physics without being decent at math. You can do math without being decent in any other subject really

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and your opinion is wrong. From a physics major with a math minor, you are wrong.

>20177
>not knowing about opportunity cost

I thought only right wing retards were conspiracy nuts

Yes chemistry as a field is important. But doing chemistry research does not prepare and educate you for dealing with financial, political, and social issues. That is why I said its a very small part of the real world. If you take this chemistry research, market a finished product, campaign for your research, and try and implement it to further the betterment of peoples lives, then yes you are contributing to the real world. I know that college research jobs 99% of the time end up with no real useable information.

Becouse he is a retard

From a Math major with a physics minor, you are wrong. Physics classes were a joke compared to Real Analysis and Abstract Algebra

Trump is a moron just like Ivy League George W. Bush was a moron. When he wasn't being an evil genius dictator, of course. Like Trump is an evil genius Hitler. When he's not being a complete moron, of course.

Progressives wonder how they lost half the country. Except for when they suddenly realize that half the country is moronic racist, homophobic klan members. The dissonance is beautiful.

If you are good at Math, you can be good in any field. Wall Street Traders are hiring math majors over actually econ and finance degrees since they know that Math is a skill that can easily be tweaked to fit any situation, just like physics and chemistry. Most great physics and chemistry discoveries were actually found by Mathemticians and whenever they get stuck with a problem, they turn to the mathematicians. Its like you don't even know the history of your own field.

>That is why I said its a very small part of the real world.
Big pharma, oil, agriculture. Small part, Kek.

>If you take this chemistry research, market a finished product, campaign for your research, and try and implement it to further the betterment of peoples lives, then yes you are contributing to the real world.
implying NIH is funding my research because it has no application

>I know that college research jobs 99% of the time end up with no real useable information.
you don't know shit

Well when you use the new liberal era definition of racist and homophobic 99% of the country can be labeled by these. Maybe the .015% population that is LGBT wouldn't fall in there, however they generally don't like the rest of us.

>Most great physics and chemistry discoveries were actually found by Mathemticians and whenever they get stuck with a problem, they turn to the mathematicians. Its like you don't even know the history of your own field.
Sauce, Watson and Crick, Sanger, Pasteur, Mendell. All not mathematicians.

Don't forget that gay men will be thrown under the bus soon, because they still identify as men.
So the percentage will go even smaller.