Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
I've been a lurker off and on for the last 7 years or so and recently found out I have up to 4 months to live.
Inoperable cancer in my lungs and saying fuck chemo therapy. (Maybe watched breaking bad to many times kek)

Let's say you had 2-3 months left to live, what would you do?
More accurately, what would the "best version" of you do?

>inb4 bullshit, pics or it didn't happen, etcetc..
Not gonna provide you with any proof or dox myself, not gonna an hero.

Have a enjoyable life Sup Forumsrothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

cancercenter.com/southwestern/?source=GGLPS01&channel=paid search&invsrc=Non_Branded_Paid_Search_Google_General_Search&utm_device=c&utm_budget=Corporate&utm_site=GOOGLE&utm_campaign=Non Brand>Hospitals&utm_adgroup=Southwestern>About>BMM&utm_term=+tulsa +cancer&utm_matchtype=b&k_clickid=5ef15c2b-2672-4ee2-a5b5-72a7c5c94227&k_profid=422&k_kwid=3978463&gclid=Cj0KEQjwjJjOBRDVgp2F3769gOwBEiQAfvnvBGhIro_iKdfaYbkEMx_mXxBa90BMVf4wxbi89LGhgEIaAtCt8P8HAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_MkA1UeHi_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have plans on doing 5 tabs of acid next weekend.
I have no fear of death. Don't have any suicidal thoughts.

Here's a pepe.

go out on an adventure with the little cash i got
bang a woman of every race
just pig out on the worst junkfood untill i die
try heroin because why not

Never tried heroin, but did tell my MD that I had moderate pain so I do have opiates, will take a big dose for the same effect as heroin.

thanks for the input

here's another rare pepe for you guys.

will be shitposting pepes until I get bored.

dank trips me.

Go on a few nights out and try to pull lots of birds. You have absaloutly nothing to lose, so go and be as confident as you can and sleep your way to happiness.

just do stuff you enjoy regardless of the price

I would spend my time doing normal mundane things like working reading gardening etc. All the retarded extreme degeneracy people are suggesting shows they have no joy in life. It's like that hentai where a guy has like a week to love and be just rapes children it in the public. That's the more extreme version of their suggestions.

I'd get chemo and live 20 more years

ehh this is a dumb way to look at it imo.
Going out and just doing shit you've never before done is nowhere near the same as raping children.
And even if you enjoy you life in general, it can be fun to try out new things. I mean hell, you've done mundane things all your life, why not try something different.

they said chemo's most likely not gonna do shit.
And if it does, might add up to a year to my life... but it would be a life of absolute misery.

Help people when you can, try to leave a mark on the world before you go. If you feel like it's almost time, an hero. Go out on your own terms, don't let that awful disease take you out. Up to you though.

Are you going to a cancer center or just a regular hospital's cancer docs? Sometimes the non-specialized hospitals will cut the chaff at a different level than a specialized hospital

cancercenter.com/southwestern/?source=GGLPS01&channel=paid search&invsrc=Non_Branded_Paid_Search_Google_General_Search&utm_device=c&utm_budget=Corporate&utm_site=GOOGLE&utm_campaign=Non Brand>Hospitals&utm_adgroup=Southwestern>About>BMM&utm_term=+tulsa +cancer&utm_matchtype=b&k_clickid=5ef15c2b-2672-4ee2-a5b5-72a7c5c94227&k_profid=422&k_kwid=3978463&gclid=Cj0KEQjwjJjOBRDVgp2F3769gOwBEiQAfvnvBGhIro_iKdfaYbkEMx_mXxBa90BMVf4wxbi89LGhgEIaAtCt8P8HAQ

Do you have cash? Credit? Do you have anyone who will suffer if you spend ALL that money/credit or are you a single adult?

I mean just off the top of YOUR head 5 things you want to do/see/people you want to visit... go do that.

Do whatever is on your top five list if you have time, cash add more to your list and check 'em off. But be happy, lots of people get hit by a bus at least you have a month or two to get shit right, do the last things you want to.

Also if you've been involved with anything amoral working in private industry/government prepare a dead man switch situation where your lawyer discloses the dirty laundry when your dead with sworn video statements, evidence, documents etc.

This is worth considering but depending on the type of cancer, the staging and the location... I mean you can figure it out some do have 0 survivors a couple years out... no matter how much money you toss at the problem... don't not try the cancer centres but dont waste your last months chasing more expensive 'help' that'll do fuck all.

Also get right with Jesus.

If you had 2-3 Months to live I would suggest embracing what you are to the fullest, and use cancer more of a merit than a handicap. I would go to any thing I wanted and do anything I wanted. I wouldn't give a fuck about society and its stupid fucking rules and fuck a bitch in the street with my naked fucking cocaine addled cock. And I would be damn sure to fuck her in the mouth too in front of traffic..

noone will get the debts if I max out my creditcards.
Immediate family dead and no connection to the rest of my relatives.

Haven't worked in any environment that could have resulted in this.
Never even smoked cigarettes (megakek)

I have my little bucket list and I am working on it, like I mentioned in a post, I'm taking 5 tabs of acid next weekend. Since it was on my bucket list.

is it small cell carcinoma

id get all my church do's squared away

confession, learning a little bit about Jesus, picking out a cemetery plot. Orthodox Church is probably the best way to go

lastly id just try to relax, maybe do some drugs, mostly relax. travel somewhere new

Complete water fasting cures cancer.

>fast 6 days no food
>day 7 only eat high fat and protein

I'm from many years in the future, you're welcome... past me.

Yea, my dad was literally Walter White. He taught high school, NEVER smoked EVER, Rarely drank a drop, ate/drank clean, kept his blood pressure, sugar etc all in healthy ranges... Boom dead at a young age.

Most fucking idiots in our society don't get that we're all going die some of ya'll unfortunates are going via cancer.

Yea, unsecured debts, pull out assets as cash/gold. Give to any loved ones, the needy and have fun.

Get right with G-d cause... he likely isn't there but you've literally got NOTHING TO LOOSE by trusting Jesus at this point.

>Also get right with Jesus.
>id get all my church do's squared away

I'm not of faith, but open to what ever may come after this life.
If it's an afterlife, so be it. If it's nothing, so be it.

Exactly.. likely nothing but reaching out to a church find out the route to salvation... why the heck not? You've got nothing to lose and hell even if its a 1/1000000 chance the religious are right... probably a good gamble for you to take at this point.

I totally get you, but all I'm saying is take half a fucking day, visit a greek orthodox or some other Orthodox Church and explain to them your situation and that you don't want to waste the time you have left in church but would like to be baptized.

Do not leave this world without knowing christ, it won't take long. it won't. the potential reward is great. And there is no so be it if there an after life exists, because if it does you are going to the dark void purgatory or hell. It will be boring or awful depending on which.

Just please user. listen to me on this one. You can still do the degenerate things you want after converting, and never show up to church again if confession ain't your thing, When you die the priest absolves you of sin during the burial.

if god exists he will not accept this because it is not in good faith, you have deluded yourself with the churches of man.

God doesn't exist, though, or user wouldn't have cancer.

user, don't waste a single half of a day in a church unless you want to. There is nothing after death.

Dear Dumbass. Even if tis one in a billion.... won't OP enter long speech with a tad more peace with that small shot at eternal peace. He literally has NOTHING TO LOOSE.

Use Methadone. It Opens the cells for chemo so that the cancer instandly dies.
Google for methadone and cancer.

Let me just reiterate, the Orthodox Church in all its forms has stayed exactly the same as the days soon after Jesus. The game church the apostles formed, with the same rituals and customs, using the same (old calendar). Christmas for us is January 7th. The catholics changed a lot of things because of the power hungry clergy in the west, which lead to most of the heresy of the protestant reformation and the burning at the stake. Catholics used to have people in cages over their alters, starving to death as punishment. No such thing happened in the orthodox church. We drink worse than anyone else, eat everything, and fuck a lot. Yet our sins are already paid for in the sacrifice and blood of christ.

Also lots of mysticism, Gotta love that mysticism
youtube.com/watch?v=_MkA1UeHi_4

Please do it user. If all the christian sects confuse you just go with the oldest.

>nothing to loose
>second time you've typed this

Yeah, nothing to "loose" except his dignity as a man in death.

Let me repeat it so you, since you don't understand: What you've suggested is worshipping the church, not God

>When you die the priest absolves you of sin during the burial

Lol, do you think God would work this way if he existed? No, because God absolves sin, not the priest, and by the priest taking that rite he has taken power from God and put into the hands of THE CHURCH OF MAN.

Religion is VERY SIMPLE and people like you DON'T UNDERSTAND IT.

>And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

The FOUNDATION and ONLY NECESSITY for a relationship with God is TALKING DIRECTLY TO GOD, BASED ON THE NEW TESTAMENT. CHURCHES ARE NOT INVOLVED.

Open your eyes, baa baa little sheep. Keep funding the evil church, which has taken the power of God for their own.

PS, I'm an atheist and know far more about your religion and how it works than you do. :(

don't listen to this semen demon, he has dildos in his ears

Fearlessly fix a few wrongs in the world. Apply justice without fear of consequences.

Raised catholic and just realized I can't believe something blindly without proof.
I'm not going to fake believe in a religion when I only have so many days left of my life.

If a deity can't let me into heaven(or equivalent) because of that, so be it.

By the way, the reason I'm not afraid of death is because of psychedelics. Was struggling with depression in my late teens and self medicated with acid and shrooms. Worked wonders.

I would go on a serial raping spree targeting middle school and high school girls. Once I'm caught, the state would have to give me free medical care. Fuck you, society loses either way.

do what you want user, but know that you'll spend an afternoon picking around bored with nothing to do anyways between now and the next few difficult months

le tips fedora

>Atheist gets in fight with atheist about religious interpretations and how mystic bullshit works.
>Dear Sup Forums take your anti-psychotics.

I am 1000000% on board with this

You can find some local city councilman, mayor, governor, congressman even who is elected to sreve the people yet serves corporations. It will take you 30 seconds of looking.

Make the world a better place.

praise kek

Atheist tells people they're worshipping the church, not god

Worshippers realize there is some truth to his statements and reconsider their life

"LOL IN THE ORTHODOX CHURCH YOU CAN DO ANYTHING WE ALREADY PAID FOR IT LOL U JUST GET ABSOLVED"

yeah, Christian God is on board with that one. I'm sure.

I was wondering how long it would take before someone reponded with that

Go to Colorado for medical weed to cure the cancer. Hemp oil and use the leaves in salad.

Oh yea, that'll work for sure.

I'm in Europe, but I am a daily smoker.
well, I vaporize, but yeah.

the Orthodox Church realized that sin is an unavoidable part of life, unlike pretty much all of the other churches that are cahastising and historically punishing sinners, physically.

the motto is TRY not to sin, but if you do then ask for forgiveness and Jesus gives it to you. Jesus suffered and died on the cross EXACTLY for this reason. To pay YOUR toll for YOUR sin.

I was thinking more along the lines of fixing some pedos or gloating murderers that got off on technicality ... but to each his own.

I would try my best to enjoy life, make my dreams come true etc. And of course try to loose my virginity.

pedos are mentally ill people who are probably the worst luck of anyone in society and murders make life worse for a handful of people while being reviled and utterly punished by society for the rest of their lives IF they live.

Evil politicians and businessman make life better for thousands and smile and laugh with their communities in mansions.

If you kill anybody you go after TRUE evil, not evil of passion or evil of distorted mind. You go after evil that is made with a sound mind and lies down to bed at night not caring what they did, because they've got theirs.

er, politicians and businessmen make life worse for thousands, of course...

If I had 4 months to live the LAST place I'd mention it is /b
Obviously this is a bullshit poster posting bullshit
Fuck off Batman

spend time with people I care about and cum as much as possible

It's not fake.
I get why you're thinking that tho.