Drug general. What are you on?Most fucked up youve ever been?

Drug general. What are you on?Most fucked up youve ever been?
pic related, currenty barred out

I put weed infused coconut oil into my coffee about 4 hours. I just woke up with a heavy body high.

drugs will ruin your life.

I took some mang da kratom and a few ibuprofen earlier to cure a hangover. I wish I could figure out a way to get hydrocodone or make it. But everybody I work with is at least 20 years older than me.

thats the point

I used to iv 1.5-2gs of heroin a day.....fucied up my shit bad.....been off it for 2 years now....but have hep c and burnt alot of bridges.....still deal with large amounts of guilt and shame daily.....

why the fuck would people take xanax to get high? It's a drug to treat depression.

I also enjoy kratom about once a week.....heard it can be tough on your liver tho....i vurrently have hep c and am worried about it.....maybe i should just remail completly sober?!?

Dihydrocodeine makes me feel all happy and carefree like in a warm blanket

Shits gud man

Its actually not n ssri , its for anxiety annon bigo diff

I've heard it does and it doesn't. I don't know whose right. But I take it a few times a week and it's fine. But I also drink at least a gallon of water a day if not more

Pls tell a story what is the most fucked up thing youve done?

Stole from family? beat up anyone? ruined someones life?

I'm finnish and working a shit weekend job really bored

snorted someone elses blood that contains drugs out of desperation?

I injected like 20 joints of marijuana and got so wasted I accidently bit the tip of my cousins penins off.

Bro ive stolen from everyone i know.....once i was visiting a friend at college with another friend.....i left a day earlier than my buddy cuz i started to get real dope sick....i than went into my friends home n stole everything he owned.....he figure out it was me and we havent spoken since.....thats not even the worse thing tho.....
>be me
>real strong out on h
>2ci 25i ect...are popular in my town
>hmmm tastes bitter....i bet i can mimick this
>buy blotter (drug free) off internet
>rat posion.....hmmmm
>melt rat posion and roll it onto the blotter....
me and my friend spent a whole summer selling. Kids rat posion as 25i and used all the money to shoot dope

Another one from a junkie
>tripping real hard on research chemical
>friend is tripped out and abruptly leaves my house
>neighboors see a man run from my house so they call cops
>when the cops come they see im all twacked out
>he touches my shoulder trying to get my attention
>i panic and punch him in the face
>next thing i remember im in the hospital
>handcuffed to the table
>arredt papers behind me
>felony assult on a police office
>resisting arrest
Smh i had to do 6 months in county over this bs

Why is that dude wearing stockings and nail polish?

I'm on heroin rite now

Snorted, I don't shoot

This one time I got so fucked on weed.
>Be me ~6 months ago
>Go to smoke spot in the back woods next to a little stream with my friends
>Start lighting up, I wanna get as high as I possibly can on what we have so I'm hitting the small bits of green in the ash that nobody else wants
>Last one to still be smoking
>Finally put down the pipe and I am on another level
>Vision looks like a low FPS video game
>Start laughing, swinging head up and down like in the movies
>Laugh for what feels like 40 minutes, pure euphoria
>Ask friend how long I was kekkin
>"about half a minute"
>wut
>Put on favorite album
>Vision fades when I focus on something, start seeing weird warp drive shit
>It literally feels like I'm leaving this existence
>Feeling of ultimate accomplishment, as if I was through with a journey lasting years, and it was finally over
>All I had to do was keep focusing on leaving
>Start coming down from the high
>Friend says we gotta go back to his place (don't remember why)
>I'm sad, I wanted to keep chilling but the sun was going down at this point
>Get to his house
>Fall asleep on the floor after other friend puts something dumb on the TV
Haven't smoked much since, hopefully this huge T-break will give me something similar the next time I smoke.

Because she is putting ketchup on her penis.

Holy fucking shit man thats really something. Very rough to hear, i guess drugs really can make people do some strange and desperate stuff.

Did you ever apologize to your friend and tried to make up for it?

I hooe the kids are ok too

Threads and boards like these are pretty much the best DARE program.

Did anyone die?

A week and a half no sleep sniffing speed, morphine, coke, and drinking (from what I remember doing)

You can do that without being a faggot.

It's an anxiolytic. Never been used to treat depression.

Currently been awake for 17 hours waiting for the mail. I have 500mg powder etizolam awaiting me in an hour. Etizolam is a thieno-triazolo-diazepine which is similar to benzodiazepines but legal in my country. It's better than xanax IMO and lasts a tad longer. Gonna make a pg solution to dose the chemical safely.

>highest I've ever been?

1200 ug LSD-25. Couldn't see my hands for 20 minutes. Instead I seen a spectrum of the colors and I cried my eyes out. Tears of joy. I've also been pretty gacked on bath salts in my travels but that's another story.

aww fuck shit outta luck. Sucks balls

Gak the stuff from Nickelodeon

etizolam gives me a 'lighter' high than xanax or is that just me

9 months in India and Nepal shooting brown and a bunch of phama ampules. Cardiac stims, fent, dia the like. Every benzo known to man. g's of ket at 100mg IM at a time. learned to cook Russian iodine meth with my psychedelic mentor. Handfuls of shrooms and charas. Was having fun and fuk'd up. All good now 6 years ago. In India right now but keep it to just hash the odd k hole and trip.

Fun fact: the studio at Nickelodeon at the time was actually really into heroin when Gak came out. They named it after the street term for it.

Meth. One time I took a few bumps. Thought I was surrounded by cops. Ran from them. Slept in a dumpster. Kept running from cops that weren't there. Surrendered to fake cops. Real cops came. Had nothing to arrest me for. Took me to detox

>outta luck

Are you sure that wasn't angel dust? Cause meth doesn't do that until day 3 or so of sleep deprivation

100% sure. They did a drug test at the hospital before I went to detox

We're you sleep deprived? When did you start seeing cops?
Because I'm serious.. There's no possible way unless it was pcp, that you hallucinated that quickly and thought it was meth.

Yes i appologized and he said thanks for owning up to it but never contact me again

Yes my friend nodded out at the wheel...flipper her car and killed her 2 year old...shes still in prison for this

Thats a good one lol shadow ppl always scare me!

I was not and I hadn't done meth in like a month :/ but there was no pcp in the test

Not shadow people. 100% real. Solid looking people/cops

100% real?? Like u didnt see shadows you saw them? Cuz it wasnt real...you even said so yourself

Real looking

I can't believe you user.. Remember there are drugs that don't show on a lot of screens. 5 panels don't even test for pcp. And some drugs just don't show. You had to of been laced. I have never, never, heard of or experienced hallucinations off of meth, not without the sleep deprivation. I understand shadow people, the paranoia. That bush is a cop!! I get that.. But 100% hallucination? Not without you going days without sleep. It had to of been laced or cooked with something else. No shake and bake, or true ice will do that to you.

Or people really were chasing him and when cops arrived they dipped

I guess :/ idk

Dont let this cuck tell u wat u did...i believe you user

Lol thanks Sup Forumsro

5 panels do test for pcp, even most of the $5 ones... you seriously dont think a single dose of METH can send some people into psychosis?

Can't really speak for anyone else but using crystal meth really seemed to bring out this anger in me that's stuck for years. Been sober from everything but beer every couple of weeks for 3 years now.

It was three bumps from the bottom of a parliament so it would have been about .25-.3 grams snorted

Wait ppl actually us parliment cigs to bump shit?!? Mever seen that irl! Lolol

What flavor swishers should I get for my next blunt?

White owl white grape ....dont be a nig

>don't be a nig
>white owl white grape
I don't know where you live but that doesn't make any sense here.

Where i live white go to white owl....nigs go to swishers...and stupid fucks buy games

They are all for niggers you nigger.

You are the niggerest of the niggs so u better watch ur mouth nig nog

The only white kids that use white grape here are the edmfags. I always preferred regular joint papers tbh.

Whoever still smokes weed instead of weed sauce is week.....go get you a rig

heroin's my favorite drug.

on ~35g bali kratom rn, also weed hath been smokind.

been trying to find h for the past week, but i haven't been trying hard

35 grams of kratom?!? Jesus fuck that must not be good for your health...i though 7grams is plenty enough

Lmao 5 panels test for PCP?? Since when? 5 panels are TCH, cocain, amphetamine, methamphetamine and opiates. 6 panels do all those + benzos

What? I don't even smoke anymore. Mostly due to having a kid and a good career.

Rofl! This could be true

Umm 5 panel. Thc, coke, opiate, benzo, methamphetamine..

I know this. I'm on house arrest. I get them weekly

Or wraps. Do big boy blunts.. Not pussy rillos

This nigga knows. But mine didn't do amphetamines. But I was on adderall for the longest so there wasn't a point in that one

Linked. Hit post too early

Where do you find LSD or MDMA?

Ask around?

Drugs help

I can't ask random people. No friends to ask either. Used to know someone 4 years ago, but they're not selling anymore.

Find friends then. Or use the silk road. Order online.

Christian or wade?

I'd order online but I thought most markets were seized. What's a good one that still exists?

a fuckton of hydrocodone and my stomach did not appreciate it at all

>be me
>Take 3 grams of ket
>walk dog
>get to end of the street (5min walk)
>wasted an hour and dog ran off

nothing has even come close to fucking me up as much as diphenhydramine. took over a gram and got crazy intense hallucinations saw demons, giant spiders, zombies and all kinds of other fucked up shit. would have long conversations with people and they would disappear in front of my eyes out of nowhere . would blink and teleport to the other side of town. lasted for like 24 hours was fucking insane.

tldr: u got high

have a bit of codeine for tonight and a bit of weed for when it starts wearing off

>4 and a half peace and love pills (about 250mg of MDMA)
>some ketamine
>many bongs
jaw pretty much separated itself from my body, sweating buckets and I kept entering these dreamlike states (or internal hallucinations) where e.g. I thought I was driving a car and talking to a bunch of pals but then I'd snap out of and realise I was in my pal's back garden sat on a chair

>be me, last week
>taking hits of htc liquid from a vape
>isanythinggonnahappen.jpg
>~6 hits
>feel like somebody knocked me off balance while sitting down
>feel courageous
>8 hits later
>fall of the couch
>feel like I'm being pulled into the ground
>ask if i'm gonna die
>feel like I'm watching a movie of my life
>start laughing and crying at the same time over the validity of my existence

when newfriends chime on!!

This is objectively true.

>be me
>dont smoke weed much, but GF and I lock ourselves in basement and go on a smoke sesh
>she smokes, I decide to try Wea (weed tea)
>brew up a cup of tea, throw in some weed butter.
>drink, nothing happens for an hour.
>suddenly, it hits me.
>crank up the music (tool, ten thousand days with art work)
>it gets more and more fucked up, but I'm still there
>get up to grab a beer to tone it down
>feel nothing, hands feet, legs, arms, everything is 'numb'
>but, I can still function normally, feels fucking weird,
>lay down half way to fridge, all I can control is basically my eye balls.
>get up, and I feel like i am just a floating brain with eyes, start touching shit, i feel like a ghost
>strange but cool
>grab a cold beer, take a big swig (still feel like a floating brain)
>can't feel it on my lips, or in my mouth, but feel the cool carbonated drink going down my throat and splashing in my stomach
>set beer down, float over to the couch and mellow out.
fucking craziest experience with drugs ever.

kek you guys still get high on weed, fucking normal fags

> Mostly due to having a kid and a good career.
Mostly due to looking after my wifes kid and a good career as a assistant manager at gamestop. fixed

>using drugs produced by big companies with the express purpose to fuck you up and get you addicted to make money
Have fun being a slave then?

Good little consumer

I figured out the point of life last night and everyone will continue being born intel the soul has been every living thing, I learned that I'm the last thing our soul has yet to live and now I'm having recollections of every single soul. this includes souls in alternate universes that you can cross over within the string theory. also for some reason I kept seeing this cartoon mouse that kept talking to me in the corner of my eye. I also was conversing with myself in alternate universes the entire night. Im sober now and still believe what i saw was real. I only smoked weed last night. what are your thoughts on this.

can confirm white grape is for nigs.
it's delicious though

whats it like

>what are your thoughts on this.
thatwasnotweed.exe

Prove it

I got pretty baked two nights ago and I learned how to breath and I thought I was the shit

I take Bali kratom daily. Have arthritis in my back, plus had a ruptured disc. Old fag here. Been taking it daily for around 5 - 6 years. No problems here.

I don't abuse the drugs I take anymore, but I used to get super fucked up on concerta and vyvanse. stayed up for 3 days straight on nothing but vyvanse and caffeine.