G'morning user

g'morning user.
hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Can't afford to die yet. Also, I work on Saturdays.

Because I got a gf, I got a job and a underwhelming life is better than no life at all

Alcohol, weed, a new apartment, decent paying job, music, and school.

I have projects due.

nice dubs.
profound pic.
i agree.
congrats on both.
awsum. congrats.
hows it going so far ?

I don't feel like dying yet

living isn't so bad.

Because If I kill myself the Jews win.

that's good.
it's not.
you're fighting with the jews?

Drugs, working out and while I hate myself sometime I have to believe things are gonna get better

Because today is the day I ask her out

Saw the Therapist for the first appointment yesterday. Felt horrible afterwards, as expected. It was different this time, though: I brought with me audio/video, documents, social media posts, medical records, et Al that led to the chronic depression, PTSD, suicidal thoughts, and self-harming behaviors. The Therapist said they have a very clear understanding of what happened, thinks I've done pretty good on my own so far, and they can actually fix some of it and help me manage the rest.

I'm off from work and I work very late the next day, AND my gf is gonna be out of the house. I'm gonna get drunk, play destiny and whack it to weirdo hentai til my hands and dick fall off. Maybe I'll order a pizza n shit. My kinda heaven tomorrow boi

what drugs?
you lift bro?
g'luck user.
i hope you feel better user.
enjoy bro.

Thank you user

I have a lot to work for. I can't waste away now. Also no fap for life

because I'm white.

Been readong stories lately about who lost others to suicide. 10, 15, 20 years later they say they still think about it everyday. No matter how much I hate myself, i just can'tdo that to my mom. I was going to kill myself by CO poisoning on Wednesday but I decided to come home from college yesterday and see my mom one last time. She was in tears from how happy she was to see me. We caught up because our communication wasn't the best and she's crying from laughter from my college stories. It's the happiest I've seen her in a while, I just can't do that to her.

actually got good in osu so i have a one last reason to live on this planet

I'm a pussy

i'm getting fucking wasted man

welcome.
g'luck.
and you got dubs.
glad you are happy user.
what's osu ?
good pussy ?
what u drinking ?

Oddly enough I've had a pretty good day. Even thanked myself for some of the life-changing decisions I made in the past.

today is the day lad i might finally go through with it

>whats osu
i want normies to leave right this instant.

that's great man.
what decisions ?
nah, go for a jog and think it over.
huh?

Too busy programming / waiting for the right time.

cuz I'm not depressed about being a faggot like you, OP

what do you get out of making these threads?

just ordered this not too long now

Too lazy

what language?
that's great.
b/c that depresses me everyday.
nothing.
from where? Amazon?

I would, but I can never find the time to

yes amazon should be here in a few hours

why have you bee n mking these threads for 2+ years now if you get nothing out of them
what is the purpose of making these threads?

because I need the sauce first, then I can die

I know there is no heaven or hell, I want to destroy my body with alcohol and drugs until I am so sick I need to be hospitalized, Then I'll shoot myself in the head with a 10mm glock.

Because I hope its gonna get better

Because I need to live for gaming

I love these threads. I wake up every day involuntarily considering suicide...it's been about 5 years.

cuz too much things to do like surfing/ pay bills/dl songs/netflix/etc

habit

what are you doing instead?
it's good you are staying busy.
how about doing something else instead?
there is none.
or if there is, i don't know.
perhaps my true driving force is unknown.
g'luck finding it
it will.
whawt you playing right now?
hope you wake up smiling and happy from now on bro.
agreed.
what u watching on netflix ?

Because I'm desperately trying to get into my college program. No point on giving up now

theres more to life more to expierence

Sonic Mania for PC and replaying Skyrim with some different mods

turns out two girls have a crush on me so that kind makes me less sad got to hug em last night hold handsetc no kissin g cuz both of em have boyfriends. maybe if i get brave(drunk) and lucky enough ill get a threesome but thats very unlikely. one of em has a fat ass so yeah lifes okay rn

g'luck man. persistence is key.
you'll get it.
agreed.
what's next for you user?
crazy that skyrim has had so much longevity.
enjoy user.
that's great user.
g'luck with both of them.

I don't have the balls to kys myself :'( but i would

i have a fetish about rory from gilmore girls . and i can't stop viewing the serie

Thank you user. I used to, I'm going back to my old ways. 2011... Happy caturday.

i'd like to fuck her too.
back at ya bruh

Because these videos exist and I haven't seen them yet.

nice dubs.
i hope you find them to enjoy user.

thread death ?

yeah, when i am having sex with my gf we repeat the dialogues from the series.

wow.
that sounds very difficult.
esp since they talk so rapidly.

>destiny
play titanfall 2 it's got a better single player and multiplayer, like objectively so.

Because I know I will be part of a new movement of egalitarians that reject 3+ gender ideologues and hypocritical racist sexist regressive leftists. That will ACTUALLY make progressive positive change because it won't completely ignore the problems of 50% of the population like our current 'progressives' do. That will humanely over time reduce the immigrant flow into 1st world countries only allowing the best and brightest in. As well as pointing out not all muslims are islamists and ALL islamists are terrorists or terrorist sympathizers and we have every right to despise them.