Is taking acid at 16 normal or not?

Is taking acid at 16 normal or not?

Bump

Bump 2

Bump 3

Yup. Kys degenerate.

Depends. First tell me if you're 16.

EHOOOOOOO I WONNA TRIPPING ALL THE NIGHT!

I recommend waiting till mid 20's i took my first hit at 26.

Is 270 ug small dosage for full breakdown bad trip in hospital?

taking acid is not normal. period.
it is quite common in some circles, though.

It's normal for people who are going to be fucking losers when they get older.

normal is at 16:10

for a full breakdown trip you'd want like 500+

I took it at 16. You should stop seeking validation like this though, you'll be a lot happier

take it early in the day because the effects last for ages

who cares just do it

Why do you care about being 'normal'? Even worse why do you care about 4chans idea of being normal? That said, taking LSD while you're still in the developmental stages of life CAN be a bit risky, but you'll most likely be fine. Dont take more than 300ug your first time and make sure you are in a comfortable controlled enviromment

Fuck that drug, had a friend who went insane from it, not worth it, don’t do more than 2 tabs

I did...36 now and no regrets about it...high school was fun lol!

MODS

Normal? Yeah probably
healthy? I'd say wait til 20 but whatever you wanna do man

Is taking acid or any hallucinogen ever normal?

Autism, neck yourself.

do it and die

Pretty fucking stupid in my opinion. It's not like you are going to gain any valuable insights, as your life is fully structured right now.

>has never taken acid

>Is taking acid at 16 normal or not?
16 what? Learn to put a fucking unit with your numbers so people have an idea what the fucking you are trying to convey, faggot.

Kek

Hello, every highschool math professor

Most things, in moderation

UNDERAGE B&

MOOOOODDDDDSSSSSSSS

For one there really isn't a normal when your young, LSD isn't going to destroy you like all the horrror stories you hear unless you have a mental health condition in which you shouldn't ever take drugs. The only thing you should be worried about is that your brain is still maturing and taking the drugs might fuck with your hormones which could hurt you somewhere down the line. But 9 time outta 10 you'll be fine. You are young go crazy don't be so scared of consequences, enjoy easy living until you hit adulthood.

Checked

I tried jib (meth) at 16 so it ain't finna do you no harm