No Nexit

>no Nexit
>no Frexit
Is there going to be a Gerxit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol no

Germany doesn't have any meme candidates?

kill yourself ameridumb

Germany is what theyre
-xit-ing from

The preamble of our constitution literally says that European unification is the end goal. Our eurosceptic party is only reformist and soft eurosceptic. So Gerixt never.

With that attitude you will surely rot.

>So Gerixt never.
:'''(

lol, Germany can't exit itself.

c'mon man this is "HDMI of my country tier".
EU = 4th Reich. Germany has adapted

Germany isn't Europe. Europe isn't Germany.

fuck Albania

I wish

please stop being lewd

Alright

Even if the majority in this country wanted to leave, the elite wouldn't let us because we are a too important part. If we would leave, this entire cardhouse would collapse.

You can't pass any laws in the EU without a majority. Germany alone can't do anything.

Merkel tried to redistribute our refugees to other countries and she couldn't do it because no one supported her except for Sweden and Austria.

4th Reich is a stupid meme made by Eurosceptics to delegitimize what is a transnational project and as you can see from these elections people are not falling for it.

>we are a too important part.
They are patronizing you to contonue the charade.

Call the bluff.

Gotta have to Fixit.

noice m8

Germany is the de facto leader of the EU, it has no interest in leaving. Ever. Pretty much everyone does but them.

she'll make Deutschland groß again

I have an interest in leaving because the transfer union (that France so vehemently tries to force) is already de facto a reality and I know I'll live long enough to see it become a reality de jure and I can't wait to officially pay taxes to fund people that hate me.

So, Sup Forums if he's still alive today would he be proud of Deutschland ?

I think yes

let me check
>extreme Prussian patriot
Prussia was destroyed
>wanted Germany to be powerful
Germany is an American colony
>extremely loyal to the Prussian dynasty and strong believer in monarchy
The German monarchy was toppled
>huge Protestant Christfag
Christianity is irrelevant

doesn't look so good

>You can't pass any laws in the EU without a majority. Germany alone can't do anything.
Germany has made use of French and Nordic collaborators before, Hans. Some of us are wise to your tricks.

you forgot
>spent all his time as chancellor trying to prevent a coalition forming against Germany so that we would never have to fight a two front war against Russia and France
We end up in two world wars against France, Russia, Britain and the US combined

>I can't wait to officially pay taxes to fund people that hate me.
I'm sorry to say, but we all already do that for "refugees."

You just said your country is a colony of the country that is home to the largest number of Christians on Earth.

>inb4 some autistic outburst that ignores your obvious self-contradiction
I won't be replying again to someone so logically inept. Have a pleasant day.

So I suppose India was Christian too because it was the colony of a Christian country

shes at like 5%

no populism has gotten as popular as its going to get. trump and brexit have shown people it wont magically make all there problems go away so unless some sort of paris shooting level islamic terrororist attack occurs it eventually ebb and decline. As for the immigrates, i suspect that even if many dont fully integrate this generation then most of there children certainly will and europe will be a bit better for it

The EU is Germany by other means

>so unless some sort of paris shooting level islamic terrororist attack occurs it eventually ebb and decline.
Are you implying that won't happen again?

>As for the immigrates, i suspect that even if many dont fully integrate this generation then most of there children certainly will
When have Muslim immigrants integrated?

>europe will be a bit better for it
Not memeing, but tell me how Europe would benefit from having Islamic immigrants. In your answer, please don't revert to defending that they simply cause no harm. What's the actual positive?

Currently Europe, much like my own country is entering the early stages of an aging population crisis. Thanks to advanced medical technology and lowered birthrates, old people are living longer and requiring more support from an ever shrinking tax base of working young people. Importing working age refugees provides a useful short term solution to this problem, which will eventually be solved by mass automation (provided the wealth that the robots create is effectively taxed/redistributed)

Literally nothing to do with them being Muslims. Giving significant tax breaks to large European families would accomplish your ambition even better, because they'd know the language and culture better and would probably respond better to education due to having educated parents.

>i suspect that even if many dont fully integrate this generation then most of there children certainly will and europe will be a bit better for it
I thought it was the second generation Muzzies that were the most likely to be radicalized?

>When have Muslim immigrants integrated?
theres plenty of Muslims who operate within the respective countrys and still operate and act as any other citizen would

and like i said the children will certainly be the deciding factor. they will enter the schooling system and eventually go into the job market there may be a few cases of familys sticking to there ways but that happens with any ethnic or religious group even in america.

>but tell me how Europe would benefit from having Islamic immigrants.

the fusion cuisine

>European unification is the end goal
I'm sure you understand this can be accomplished in a number of ways

> Literally nothing to do with them being Muslims

You are completely right, the pro immigration groups and supporters simply do not consider race or religion relevant at all to the discussion. The logic is simple, we need more working age people right now, mass immigration provides us with more working age people right now, therefore mass immigration is a good idea.

Additionally, integrating and leveraging these immigrants provides them with a better life too, which means not only are you helping your own country, you are helping large groups of people far worse off than yourself.

yes because the first generation was employed in shitty manual labour and didn't have time for anything else. kinda like asians, only that asians used the money made in manual labour to build a foundation on which each generations improves upon. muslims used the money to buy a mercedes and drive around their village in kurdistan and their kids are useless and cannot cope with an economy that has no need for manual labour anymore.

maybe? i suppose there were some well off young white people who willing to join isis. still i would think most would consider other avenues of expressing themselves like shit posting on the internet or getting involved in the political system rather then going on jihad in the middle east

germany is literally the last eurozone country that would vote for a dissolution of the EU, you fucking retard

She is at almost 25% in the East and was at 14% in Hessen.

AFD will score single digits, your memes are in vain

You west Germans are cucked as fuck. You are the only black-american colony.

this there is from the state's election, it was voted

>Our eurosceptic party is only reformist and soft eurosceptic
This. It doesn't really matter what we vote. The AfD is only against muslims but for the EU.

Why do some of my countrymen make complete morons of themselves in the youtube comments?

>Additionally, integrating and leveraging these immigrants provides them with a better life too, which means not only are you helping your own country, you are helping large groups of people far worse off than yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
Mass immigration hurts everyone. Except the rich of course.

Because they have no idea how fucked the USA are. Half white and dropping, it will take us decades to sink to that level.

Why would the germans disband the 4th reich

and what the fuck do you know

This looks just like Sup Forums with profile pictures

RARE

The Germans always say their plans out in the open, then everyone acts surprised when they actually do it.

Italy is the next one. But really, anyone who wants to piss off the EU is better off by following Hungary's Orbán model and say bankers to fuck off or else they won't se a single penny back. When you own bankers billions of euros they, not you, have a problem.

If Macron keeps his promise, Polexit might be next

Yes good Gerxit.We stay alone whit loosers (Spain, Portugal, Grèce, roumania) jesus