So these fucking pieces of shit think its ok to have a taxidermy cow hanging from the ceiling...

So these fucking pieces of shit think its ok to have a taxidermy cow hanging from the ceiling. Lets show them what Vegan Power is all about and flood with negative reviews. In return if I get more than 10 negatives for them then I will post some nudes. Their FB is etica.pizza/

Which one of you lowlifes just posted a positive review about the cow???? I HOPE YOU DIE A VIRGIN. NO TITS FOR YOU.

YOU actually have to worship Satan to like this shit. I MEAN LOOK AT IT!!!!!

Ok fuck all of you. You are all GAY woman hating animal MURDERERS. I can do this without anyone else and the joke is on you. I was wearing a really sexy outfit and I am way above what any of you could get without doing something for me. You will never see someone like me naked now. And you fuckers who post positive, have fun getting doxed.

I'd do, but unfortunately I don't believe in God, so I can't be a satanist

You are still a shit sucker for not helping me.

why are you so triggered?

You are all shitty moron Americans anyway who probably voted for Trump.

New rule. Rate 5 stars. For every 5 star rating a spiderman pic appears

obviously

another one

will post a positive review because you are a cow and your tender meat will taste better after matured.

>animal MURDERERS
yes, just like lions, cheetahs, killer whales, ad nauseam

that's fucking awesome, thanks for sharing OP

A WHITE guy who basically appropriates spider culture for himself. Fuck you too.

Top Kek, OP.
You're making me laugh pretty hard at your desperate and shitty attempt at raiding.

Not only are we not your personal army, it's also amazingly fun to trigger faggot vegans like you.

Please keep posting, your anger is my (our) delight

It can be your sexual frustration too. You will never get laid.

Interesting reverse psychology to get good reviews for the business op

Farms are slaughter houses... for plants!

Nypa

Do you even know where you are posting
>NYPA
>Vegan can go suck a dick

Leave me negatives then, I dare you.

>spider culture
>spider culture
>spider culture

this really a true thing you whites even owe tha insexcts an apology for culture theft. an slavery of stuff like bees an worms who make silk. you will be broke ass crackas when you pay your dets.

Dumb whore

your tears are delicious, but not as delicious as their pizza and the lovely decor to enjoy

Well my ripped vegan boyfriend will use those tears as lube when he fucks you in the ass loser.

Your boyfriend is a faggot?
Oh yeah... vegan.
Say no more.

He can be homo sexual and heterosexual you loser. Sexuality is fluid.

OP is probably a fag too

sorry, that is retarded

I am a powerlifter and a mma fighter. So u can bring your skinny ass vegan boyfriend.

The only thing ripped about your boyfriend is his asshole from taking so many dicks.

HAIL SATAN

Can your bf suck my cock?

>It can be your sexual frustration too. You will never get laid.

>Triggered vegan
Well that was easier than expected.

Protip: not everyone is a virgin like you on Sup Forums
Some of us have GFs and live with them.
But its not like I'm going to convince you anytime soon.

Keep posting your vegan propaganda.

And your other comments are hilariously cringy
>Well my ripped vegan boyfriend will use those tears as lube when he fucks you in the ass loser.

Top kek, keep up the butthurt