>>manipulative crying
I find this cute.

>Has a vagina

>studying at all/going to college
>wearing sweatpants in public regularly
>wearing too much makeup
>talking about other guys pursuing them

>alive

id be wary if they dont like dogs, my ex didnt like dogs at all and she turned out to be fucked up

dogs are mans best friend, i just cant trust someone who doesnt like them

Hello there /fit/izen

>anxiety
It will be used as a free pass to act completely insane.

yeah I'd be worried if my girlfriend didn't let my dock stuff his huge knot in her pussy

>tfw my gf is half of those

She got all bent out of shape because I won't fuck when she's on her period (blood clumps on my dick is not cool).

>I'M SORRY MY BODY GROSSES YOU OUT

Shall I self-gas, lads?

>studying liberal arts

On the other hand, my ex loved dogs and was also batshit crazy and neurotic about her pet. Takes all sorts eh

>I only hang out with guys it's less drama

aka I am a bottomless pitt slut

You obviously didn't grow up with a younger sister

I have a younger sister.

and you never got blamed for shit because she'd turn on the water works?

No. None of us were retarded enough to fall for it. That is why it was just cute.

>is in a club or bar

>she's a fucking woman

If she doesn't have any kind of fetish she may have a problem
If she's obsessed with chinese cartoons she may have a problem
If she looks too good to be true, then she's too good to be true and may have a problem
If you see her checking out your 55 years old father then she might have a couple of problems
If she's loaded and you're poor as a rat you better be wary because there's something fishy going on
If she's bisexual, you may have a problem

>Has a wingwoman or a wingman.
>Watches a lot of unrealistic love movies - including Disney and Buffy the Fagpire Layer.
>Has never actually surprised you.
>Can't go through just one movie without picking up her phone while at home.
>Favorite books include everything she read in school.
>Describes herself the same way all women do.
>Hasn't spent enough time alone to be able to entertain herself or develop a way to reflect.
>Needs a friend in order to use the restroom.
>Can be described as "a strong or staunch atheist."
>Won't yank your dumb-ass away from the computer to have an adventure or get out.
>Actually says, "My Netflix and chill is literally Netflix and chill."
>Voted for anyone but Trump or Nader this election cycle.

Other than church, where do we find non flagged women to bond for life in marriage and prenuptial agreements?

>isn't a guy

Wow that hit me straight in the feels, it was not about who was right or wrong but my father and mother always sided with my sister just to make her shut the fuck up.

My strategy of not reacting never worked because she kept yelling and crying until she got what she wanted.

That resulted me in spending most of my days out of the house and taught me early on that you can always just go some place quiet and isolated if you want peace from other people so in a weird way I should be thankful for that valuable lesson.

Oh, and if she ever says "Oh user, I like every kind of music! I don't have a favourite!"
That might be the biggest red flag I know
Hundred percent of women I've known who ever said that are a) boring as fuck b) so fucked up you wish they were boring as fuck

is that her?

>tfw gay

did you fug

a hundred percent of the women I've known who've ever said that have only listened to top 40 shit.

>daddy issues
kek, good luck finding a woman without that

No.

Doesn't have a penis

Look at the mother.
> If mum is obese she will become obese
>mum batshit insane
>mum and dads relationship is how you end up if you date
>any anxiety run the fuck away it seems chill at first then it becomes an excuse

Yeah? None of them ever told you that she killed her best friend when she was 7? Not even joking here.

...uh

wut?

You're going to have to tell the story now. There's no way you can leave something like that hanging.

baka

Only fug those you would or could marry senpai.

salon.com/2015/11/25/i_fcked_a_republican_on_thanksgiving/
F I C K I
I
C
K
I

>tfw my gf has none of those except daddy issues

Am I screwed Sup Forums? Her dad was objectively a dead beat but I'm the only one she's been with

I've never understood this comic. I don't see the hypocrisy: there's a clear difference to having a stranger call you something you're only comfortable with in an intimate setting with someone you trust. Within the context of sex, the dirty talk is used just to spice up the moment and isn't really meant to be taken literal as someone mostly like in a public setting would meant it to be (let's be honest here, taboo/wickedness = sexiness).

Also, I'd argue this is a strawman because I've fucked women who told me after having sex with them that they didn't like the dirty talk and I had to have long discussions with them about my true intentions and how I really meant it.

This so much. If she doesn't hang with other women there's a damn good reason.

Stick with her unless something big happens.

>he wants a worthless dead weight for a companion.

Why are you even asking? You'll stay with her even if she got fucked by a pack of wild niggers.

I will tell you a true red flag.

Anyone who trusts you too fast. If someone tells you information about their past abuse, trauma, or anything extremely negative about their lived and you recently just met them that means their life revolves whatever fucked them up and they're looking for someone to dump all their bagage on.

On the other hand they will be easy to manipulate.

Nah senpai. I'm /fit/ and have a good paying job with a high salary ceiling. I'm high value.

See you on /r9k/

>Anyone who trusts you too fast. If someone tells you information about their past abuse, trauma

So much this.
I was raped, never told a soul. Why can't bitches just accept it and move on? It's a huge red flag when I meet a chick and she just tells me all the past abuse she went through. Come on, bitch, do you really need to tell me that your dad sexually assaulted you and shove things up your butt? This is our 3rd date.

Arrite. It's a pretty short story anyway.
>Be me, 17 yo
>Met this girl called Eli, really cute and hot as fuck
>To this day she's still one of the hottest girls I've dated
>Met her on a party, hitted off really well
>I'm a huge metal-fag and I had long hair then so of course the topic of music came out
>she tells me that she likes everything, I don't care because I'm too busy staring at those glorious tits
>Like, I could hear an angelic chant just being there
>fast forward some weeks, we're dating now, perfectly happy
>Except that she wants to know where I am most of the time and checks my phone (you know, the usual crazy bitch gf)
>Should've known that redflag but she was my first girlfriend that were with me for more than a week, so I kind of turned a blind eye
>Keep getting red lights, she tells me how hot my brother is
>"We should make a threesome, user!"
>Getting too much to handle
>Fast forward again, we've been dating for 3 months now
>After some make out session we begin to talk about our childhood while cuddling
>extreme comfy
>She tells me if I can keep a secret
>"Of course love"
>She tells me that shit
>According to her, in summer when they were on their town her friend and her were discussing about some shit I don't remember
>Turns out she went batshit crazy and busted a rock on her head
>Laugh it off, she tells me it's true
>Later that night, she sends me an article of that kid dissapearing
And 3 days later I told her I was gay. Had to play it a bit with one of my friends but she went to another city some months later.

>spain

>wears a choker

>Somalia

>no hijab

Can you link the article??

rekt.

mfw Sup Forums thinks the perfect woman exists

Thats good advice

I don't even remember the name of the girl, it was 4 years ago when I lost contact. I do remember the town where they were was Teruel, or at least that's what she told me.

>tattoos
But the Norse had tattoos.

Anyway, here's my list.
>SJW
>Landwhale
>Dumb
>Slut
>Manipulative (but strong is okay)
>Believes in "teh patriarky" (pretty much goes under dumb)
>Has a victim complex

>But the Norse had tattoos.
The Norse were also barbaric faggots.

kek had a girl tell me about how her parents beat her up a lot when she was a kid on our first date and all I could think of was that she must really have no close relationships if she hasn't gotten over it by now and wants to talk about it right away.

I ended the date early and she got out the car expecting me to give her a kiss but I just waved and drove off.

But I'm sorry about what happened user.

>post an Amercian mutt who plays some fag in an unhistorical shitshow.

The only evidence of tattooed vikings were some presumed "Swedish" vikings at the end of the viking age who met some Arabs. Most likely though they were just a Slavic tribe.

Not one fucking mention of tattoos are there in any of the sagas or any other evidence at all. All the pictures they painted are of none tattooed men.

FUCK THIS SHIT!

Church
Family gatherings
Home care/decor stores
The country
A cooking class

Is Nader even running?

>dated a girl like OP described
>currently dating a girl that Sup Forums would consider perfect
>deeply miss the first girl

Any of these "traits."

jesus christ

>read books
At least she's not likely to be a SJW then.

Fucking annihilated

>Cute as fuck shy girl in one of my classes
>She's smart and witty once I finally get her to open up
>Starts talking about how shes always had mostly guy friends
>Tells me she wants to have one child from every race
>And raise them all herself
>mfw

>first paragraph
Okay sounds goo-
>the rest

Nah, fuck her and make her clean you off with her mouth, it's her own body right?

>Meet a girl at a party
>She's just the DD for her friends
>Never had a boyfriend or even been kissed
>Easy 8/10
>Loves to cook, clean, etc,...
>Loves Trump
>Doesn't take shit from anybody
>4.0 student

Nobody wants to date her because shes a virgin and focused on her future, but I think I found the perfect waifu.

Go for it, DO IT

I'm working on it user. I already got her number and shit.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Theres got to be a flaw somewhere in there user, she seems too good to be true. Stay alert brother

You know what you must do...

>being a feminist
>having a non-natural hair/eye color
>having even the slightest homosexual attraction
>not liking kids
>having ambition in the workplace (unless it's because she wants to take care of her kids)
>being into kinks like bdsm
>trash talking/being antagonistic
>claiming looks don't matter (she's either a liar or stupid)
>being into male hobbies like video games
>being obsessed with social status

there's so many red flags i'd rather be asexual, since it's impossible to find a normal woman any more

She's Asian and some would say her being a kissless 20 year old virgin is a flaw. I wouldn't, but I'm not like most people.

I met a girl exactly like that, she was really hot, Guatemalan iirc.

She was crazy as all fuck, she'd been assaulted a year or two ago or something so it kinda broke her, which sucks. She hinted at being suicidal but told me her dog saved her life. I tried to be understanding but she had a bad habit of blowing my phone up 24/7 texting me and calling me, she just didn't sleep.

She told me she loved me after a week of knowing each other and guilted me into reciprocating. She wouldn't fug either, if we went beyond 1st base it caused a shuddering, crying panic attack. She was a 24 year old virgin.

She went to her parents and told them I was a piece of shit and was causing her stress which was causing her grades to drop, this was after I got her a job btw, her dad confronted me about it and I had no clue what was going on, had to sit through an angry south american dad for 2 hours, when I talked to her later about it she admitted that she lied for no reason.

There's more but it's not worth it but the point is if it seems too good to be true, it is

how could you lie like this?
through the internet?
why?

Do you ever lie awake at night and contemplate about all the people you've probably indirectly helped murder by not telling the police?

>democrat
>subaru
>shit taste in entertainment
>enjoys being a normie
>has ethnic friends

> daddy issues
As an older man, that one is kinda important to me.

Oh I'm SURE there's a major problem lurking somewhere. I've met too many women that tick a lot of boxes only for them to end up being maximum crazy.

No lie senpai, but perfection isn't real. I'm scared to find out what her hidden flaws are.

>implying Sup Forums has had an intimate moment.

There is nothing wrong with that comic, people who think there is don't know how to have fun.

Also, keep having good sex.

and you didn't tell the police???

Her being Asian is a completely unhidden flaw if you're anything other than Asian as well.

> doesn't take shit from anybody

is the only real flaw i see here
usually cuckspeak for potential shrew and turbobitch

>dyed hair
>bad

Leave.

it's a thread about females

get that roach off my stairs, stat

but that is a female, no?

>He wants a strong independent womyn to drop his children off at daycare every day