Is Belguim based?

No, since the manufactured outrage over halal and kosher slaughter is retarded.

>slaughtering animals when they're awake is magically worse than slaughtering animals when they're unconscious because animal suffering is bad for some reason
>killing them in the first place is still okay tho lmao

As with any animal welfare laws it almost always comes down to "muh feels"

>not wanting to cause as little unnecessary pain to the animal as possible
t. zhang

there is a difference

Unless you're a vegan you shouldn't care about animal welfare

There's literally nothing wrong with how Muslims and Jews slaughter their animals. They cut the animal's throat and dies.

>putting prisoners in pic related is ethically identical to chaining them to a floor and forgetting about them

t. wong ping

>Genesis literally called for a vegetarian diet
>Later revision allowed for specific then humane death
>Unwilling to change it to an even more humane way now because it's tradition
Please jews and muzzies go read some of your desert trilogy books.

>muh nazis

every time

>humans are equivalent to livestock

>Genesis literally called for a vegetarian diet

Citation needed

>muh humane slaughter

The most humane thing to do would be to stop eating meat entirely since it's objectively unnecessary. Of course proponents of "humane" slaughter are almost always meat-eaters.

wtf I love Belgium now!

>humans are equivalent to livestock
I didn't imply that at all. I was refuting your consequentialist thinking.

>Halal is fine

I hate animal rights faggots but I hate Jews more so this is good

>The most humane thing to do would be to stop eating meat entirely since it's objectively unnecessary. Of course proponents of "humane" slaughter are almost always meat-eaters.

oh boy, here we go.

depends on how big of an industry it is in europe, it could have been something to export to the large and growing muslim community in belgium, france and germany

we do the same shit with exporting stuff to indonesia

Everything is Nazism goyim

Well it's not consequentialist thinking and it wasn't a very good refutation. It's absurd to get butthurt over the extent of an animal's suffering they don't need to be slaughtered in the first place. The only two choices that make sense are either that animal suffering doesn't really matter and you shouldn't care about Muslim/Jewish slaughter methods or that it does and you should become a vegan.

just thump them over the head really hard or drive an object into their brains

if you are ultra merciful you could gas them with argon

>it's not consequentialist thinking
It is. You're saying that any situation in which an animal ends up dead for the purpose of consumption is the same, regardless of whether the animal was made to suffer unnecessarily.

>it wasn't a very good refutation.
Over your head, maybe. I'll spell everything out next time.

>It's absurd to get butthurt over the extent of an animal's suffering they don't need to be slaughtered in the first place.
I'm a vegetarian, but saying "If I can't stop everyone eating meat, animals may as well suffer because why should I care?" is unbearably petulant.

Genesis 1:29

I'm ok with this. This means we sell more meat to Belgium.

test

IT WORKS!

I'm saying that there's no good reason to care about animal suffering in and of itself. It's hypocritical for meat-eaters to be concerned about animals suffering when they're the ones causing it, that isn't consequentialism.

That verse has nothing to do with proscribing vegetarianism, it just says that God has given people plants to use.

I just picked a random thread to test a post, since I was getting "connection error" in another for no reason.

>actually a burger
FOY

I have to agree with the Canadian. From a humanistic perspective, the pain and suffering, or lack thereof, of an animal that is about to be slaughtered has no direct effect on myself and is thus irrelevant.

t. Pedro Stirner

There's only mentions of meat being allowed to be eaten after the flood.

Stirner? What sort of beannigger shit is that supposed to be?

Stupid vegan. Vegetables have feelings too.

I would like to see you go under the knife counscious, y' bloody twat

I do not eat sacrificial flesh

>not gurgling blood for a few minutes like a man

A step in the right direction. However they probably did this so they can tax meat imports.

t. Pinoy whose country was converted and BLACKED by muslims

>taxing and regulating religion like a drug
based

good, now make circumcision illegal

>the phonecall that saved the west

t. Sum Ting Wong

It isn't a ban on halal and kosher slaughter, it's a ban on unstunned slaughter which is entirely reasonable in a first world country
But the kikes and especially the muslims get all mad because "it doesn't count" if the animal doesn't suffer

>stunning
cruel, just kill them in a single blow

That's the usual practise for most animals, but muslims get all butthurt if they have to slit the throat of a stunned animal instead of one that's alive and kicking for no apparent reason
If it was up to me all that religous garbage would be banned instantly, but this is a step in the right direction

There are very strict eu regulations and jews and ragheads could get away with breaking the law because muh skydaddy.

>European Jewish Congress condemns the decision as 'the greatest assault on Jewish religious rights in Belgium since the Nazi occupation of the country in World War II'

HAHAHAHA

FUCK YEAH

fucking crybabies