Fuck everyone Sup Forums

Fuck everyone Sup Forums

tellawallet.com/

What is this op?

I'm curious

Bump

HOLY SHIT. GO TO THE LINK.

What is it? It's locked I'm not fucking with that shit

Okay, for security reasons I can't tell you 100% what's there, but you won't be disappointed. It's pretty fucking mental... I wish I hadn't unlocked it, but at the same time I'm relieved I did. Holy fuck...

Why dafuq you lyin

I wish I could tell you. You'll just have to take a leap of faith.

I'm not paying.

And elaborate ruse to beg crypto out of us

OP, most of the children here don't know what litecoin is and those who do are smart enough to not fall for it.

Use bitcoin next time, its easier to swindle with
All the same person

>this is op

The last 2 are me, not the same guy.

I'm actually a different person to the OP. Of course, I can't prove that, but hey-ho.

>4 posters including at the time of posting that
>two were calling him out
>one was a normal dumbass

Let's do some math, OP.

Your deduction skills are fucking abysmal.
Just to prove you wrong, I'm the troll who's telling people to unlock it, but I'm different to the OP. Why am I telling people to unlock it? Because I enjoy the thought of anons wasting currency on something that's probably shite and wasteful. GG.

>i - it wasn't m-m-m-me I swear i-i-i was trolling

Your arithmetic is off, OP.

If I was the OP, which I'm not, why in god's name would I be playing the role of some self-admitted troll who's proclaiming to the world that the link is most likely garbage.
Do you have down syndrome?

That's what op would say

Touche.

You are trying to backpedal off your samefaggery.

let me spell it out:
Four posters were in this thread at the time of
These two posts were the same dumbass supposedly
And these two people are different, check the timestamps.

Where does that leave you, the op?

Filling the other posts on the thread trying to get people to give you money.

You impoverished nigger.

I don't even feel bad because I know you're wrong, kek. I just wish you knew you were wrong, you know?

This is some bullshit. Basically a scam

Whatever you say, OP. I have yet to hear a refutation.

Next time use a phone.

These were all me. These were the only posts i've made.

Well, the moral philosophy is quite interesting with this one.
To put things into perspective, if a cancer survivor you know has found god, and they feel good thinking they know god is there and that they'll get accepted into heaven, do you tell them that they won't, or let them carry on with their fantasy?
You're basically that cancer survivor. I'm gonna let you have your fantasy because it brings you joy, and I don't have the heart to destroy it.

I cant hear you the fedora is muffling your voice, OP.

Fuckin bullshit, a payment system based on cryptos gives a unique address for each person

It's a fucking good fedora. You remember that next time you little monster.

a cancer survivor wouldn't die you fucking retard

On a long enough timeline, everyone's survival rate drops to zero. Watch Fight Club you pleb.

Fight club is essential fedorakino

His name was Robert Paulson.

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Fight Club. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Durden's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Fight Club truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Durden's existencial catchphrase "First rule of Fight Club" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Fight Club tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.