Sup Forums I have an appointment for a circumcision next month

Sup Forums I have an appointment for a circumcision next month.
Will I regret having it done?
I'm 20 so if any anons have been circumcised when they were adults can you tell me what to expect?

Its gonna hurt

Just cut the whole thing off

Why?

Also do any of these actually matter, will I even get a choice?

Why are you getting circumcised?

I have phimosis and I've tried creams and stretching my foreskin.
The doctor told me getting circumcised will stop the problem

I got cut when I was 18. Biggest mistake of my life. Sex definitely isn't as good, jerking it is way less pleasurable and more work. I'd give literally anything to undo it, but unfortunately not a possibility. I'm probably going to start restoring, but it's not the same and it'll be a while.

I've been circumcised when I was about 15.
I do kind of regret it or at least I regret not having considered alternative options such as stretching.

If you have th

if you have phimosis and stretching isnt working then circumcision is a good idea.
otherwise its pointless mutilation and jew shit

If you have the chance to try different approaches first, I'd totally recommend you to.*

Why did you get cut? How much worse is it?
It it just less sensitive?

>phimosis

That is the only valid reason for anyone to ever be circumcised. Better than risking tearing something.

>otherwise its pointless mutilation and jew shit

This man gets it

Your dick gets bigger?

I've tried everything my doctor told me to do.
I honestly don't want to get circumcised but I do want my dick to work properly and not be a pain the arse.

Expect a swollen as fuck dick for a couple of days, also no fapping/sex until shit is healed completely, otherwise you risk tearing shit open and end up with really ugly scars on your dick.

I heard it takes a month to heal.
Shit is the opposite of cash.

At least your doctor did tell you alternatives. My doc didn't even mention there were alternative approaches.

Well, if nothing else worked and your phimosis is really that bad, you should get circumcised. Being cut might not be great, but it's better than being unable to have proper sex at all.

What type of circumcision did you get?
is one of them better than the others?

What kind of stretching did you do?

Its a slow process so no instant results naturally

I'm not saying you didnt try real hard just wondering if you done it long enough for results

I didn't know there were different types, actually.
Based on pic, I think mine's a normal one, maybe a bit lower.

Are there different types of stretching?
I spent about 6 months, trying to stretch it every other day.

I read an article one time where they interviewed 10 guys who got circumcised late in life and asked them about sex, they mostly said it was not any different

I got cut at age 12 also because of phimosis. Had multiple stretch treatments that didn't help. Jerking off isn't difficult at all with or without lube and the whole "your dick is no longer sensitive" is bullshit.

I hope that's true :/
I don't get how there are so many different opinions saying it doesnt feel much different or saying it sucks.

How would you even jerk off without lube though?
That sounds painful af.

I'd show you if I wasn't at work

OP please don't do it :'(

Try stretching exercises first, like serious ones.

>I got cut at age 12
>the whole "your dick is no longer sensitive" is bullshit.
Kek, you didn't even get a chance to try it.