ITT: We trigger Canadians

ITT: We trigger Canadians.

Other urls found in this thread:

trulia.com/rental/3232239379-6175-Chisholm-Trl-Beaumont-TX-77708
coldwellbanker.com/property/6175-Chisholm-Trail-Beaumont-TX-77708-MLS-180863
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hmm

>posting a shitty 1960s house that probably has a 30 year old boiler that's gonna skyrocket through your bedroom floor

Too bad beaumont is nigger town, white people go to the galleria not Parkdale. No reason to live in or near beaumont

I agree.

Why would anyone live in Beaumont when they could live in superior Friendswood or League City.

>73% white

My town is 95% white.

What the fuck? 1000 bucks for a house? Is this normal in freedom land?

Most likely $140,000 and he just edited the image. Even trailer homes sell for more than $1,400.

It's $1400 a month for rent.

Nevermind. It's a typo. This is a rental property. $1400/mo.
trulia.com/rental/3232239379-6175-Chisholm-Trl-Beaumont-TX-77708

Im pretty sure that's not a proper salute

>Why?
They live in a frozen wasteland, that is somehow also on fire. They're suffering enough

That's not really trigger worthy, then

There's a catch though. You have to move to Texas.

I'm Australian and we have the same situation occurring here. Bascially I try not to get so mad about not being able to afford a house because when the Chinese people realize that the equity they were promised isn't ever going to exist because locals will NEVER pay over a mil for a shit shack there is going to be a market crash of epic proportions. That's when I'll be buying senpai, thanks chinks for subsidizing the housing industry for a few years ;)

Hello Canada, it was so nice of you to come here, can we please bomb you? It would be an honor.

Most homes around that area are actually pretty nice, and go for around $200,000 to $250,000. But that's a rental property.

It's certainly not a bad price to rent a 3 bed/2 full bath house with a 2 car garage, sizeable yard, fireplace, fairly large rooms, wood floors, etc. Take a look at some of the pictures.

coldwellbanker.com/property/6175-Chisholm-Trail-Beaumont-TX-77708-MLS-180863

For a short amount of time if you're just moving to the area, this would be a great set up, albeit it makes a lot more sense to own than to rent in the long term.

how long til crash? i want a yard with a dingo yo.

Extra catch its in Nigger town