I just awoke from a nightmare in which the first season of Family Guy fused with Rick & Morty to form the most...

I just awoke from a nightmare in which the first season of Family Guy fused with Rick & Morty to form the most unwatchable, horificaly unfunny abomination in the history of television.

Brian & Stewie ran around in badly drawn sci-fi dreamscapes spewing insufferable catchphrases, improvising dialogue, and acting like characters getting drunk is the funniest joke no one;s ever put on TV before.

I hated it, and I hate you bastards for convincing me to "give Rick & Morty a shot". The show's about as funny as an eighth grade piano recital, and I hope you all rot in Hell for thinking otherwise.

("HELL DOESN'T EXIST, MOERTY!!!!!"

HA HA HA! IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT'S SCIENTIFIC!)

Good for you

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BRAIN

HELL DOESN'T EXIST, MOERTY!!!!!

HELL DOESN'T EXIST, MOERTY!!!!!1

I get that this is a 'look at me being edgy and not liking a popular show' thread, but what shows do you think ARE good OP?

South Park
Invader Zim
Billy & Mandy
ATHF and a lot of the other shows on Adult Swim
South Park
AHS
I think I like Game of Thrones, but have only made it through one episode so far, and I was drunk at the time, the fans suck and the novels are good
South Park
South Park

And hell, I even thought Family Guy was funny when I was like 15, and I still respect it for being intelligently written even if the show itself is not intelligent and doesn't do much for me these days.

No, it's genuinely about me hating this show in particular for being an unfunny trainwreck, to the point where I'm dreaming about it, and hating you faggots for making me watch it.

HELL DOESNT EXOIT DOESDNT EXIST

IT DOEZNT EXISDST

It does, and its this fucking show.

HELL DOESN'T EXIST, MOERTY!!!!!HELL DOESN'T EXIST, MOERTY!!!!!

HELL DOESN'T EXIST, MOERTY!!!!!HELL DOESN'T EXIST, MOERTY!!!!!

HELL DOESN'T EXIS, MOERTY!!!!!HELL DOESN'T EXIST, MOERTY!!!!!

HELL DOESN'T EXIST, MOERTY!!!!!11111

How the fuck is anyone supposed to understand Rick and Morty? What the fuck is happening going from one reality to another from one universe to another, you don't even know who is real and who fake WTF?/

If the appeal of Rick and Morty is not evident just from watching it, then I sure as hell won't be able to convince you to appreciate it.

That's fine. Go back to watching The Simpsons. It's a good show too. You don't have to like something just because it's popular (or brilliant).

Think for yourself.

I think they don't want you to figure out what's on until later in the episode when there's a big reveal and simpletons like this asshole

go, "OH MY GOD! RICK AND MORTY WERE SPLIT INTO TOXIC AND NON-TOXIC VERSIONS WHEN THEY WENT THROUGH THE DETOXIFICATION ALIEN SHIT! FUCKING BUDDHA, THAT'S BRILLIANT!"

It's not brilliant. I've come up with better story ideas in my sleep.

Was The Simpsons ever funny? If it was, it was a long, long time ago.

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

this show sucks so fucking hard

South park and grim adventures of Bill and Mandy are on the same level as rick and Morty.

Simpsons are garbage.

I had a dream where Stewie grew up and became Rick, obsessed with finding alternate dimensions as his mind slowly slips into dementia. It is unclear why his dementia is making him act this way, but his grandson Morty became the partner-in-crime relationship to help Rick find his long lost friend, Brian. In all the time Rick had traveled the multi-verse and gone back and time, his brain had unraveled to the point he couldn't remember what Brian's face even looked like, what reality he was from, or even what time. The adventures Rick gets into with Morty is a masturbation of mental proportions to give Rick the nostalgic feeling of the partnership travels him and Brian once had, but ultimately, brought back to "reality" with Morty and his parents, causing the still sane part of Rick's brain to conflict with the confusion he was experiencing during the travels, thinking Morty was Brian. This confusion leads to an escalation in determination to find his long lost friend Brian, who he distinctly remembers dying in a car accident AND again by eating chocolate out of a trashcan, leading Rick to believe a theory that Brian was a multi-dimensional being. This spurs on his desire to find Brian more believing that he could still be out there somewhere, until the end of my dream revealed to Rick that he only experienced his friend's multiple deaths because of his ability to travel through time, and he is in fact, dead. This crushes Rick and he goes into a deep depression, eventually having a heart attack and dying in the arms of Morty, who plays the roll of Brian verbally as he tells Rick to die in piece after finding him after all this time. Rick, in his late stage dementia, he believes what he is told by Morty, believing he is in fact Brian, and dies with a smile on his face.

I hope whoever invented Rick & Morty dies a slow death.

Sounds to me like you are dying a slow, meaningless death. Maybe you should focus your attention on something constructive?

My existence in dissolution

Arent we all dying a slow death, killed by time itself.

>rick and morty is for intelligent folk like me

Xavier renegade angel intensifies

Yea, but that user seems to be experiencing it a little faster than the rest of us, brought on by his own psychosis entrapment.

This is probably the highlight of your day isn't it, user.

It's not our fault you're lonely beta ass has watched any and everything. Go outside for a walk. Look for a bf or something.
And yes a bf, because you are a faggot.

>Invader Zim

lol so randum

>Iikes FAmily Guy
>Family Guy
>2017
>fam

What are you, gay?

This is genius.

Still more thought put into it than Rick & Morty.

I do not. That was my point. Nice dubs.

you am no real super sand legend

>Go outside for a walk.
Yeah, why not. Hopefully, the highlight of my day will be purchasing high-grade marijuana, and then I can leave you assholes to your shit tastes.

Look at me, I don't like popular show

you should probably just leave Sup Forums then, faggot.

Look at me, I like some popular show, but not this once cause its garbage

You all should leave Sup Forums. This is my place.

You know how you can tell when these threads are paid adds by people wanting you to give attention to the topic? When people like this user make something great like this, and NOBODY comments on it. Except that one guy.

Fuck Sup Forums. This place has gone to hell with paid threads, spam bots, and faggots.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. opens bag of Doritos As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- flicks fidget spinner And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

How can family guy be intelligently written but not intelligent? That's the dumbest thing I've fucking read

OP here. I didn't comment because I wasn't trying to make a crappypasta, I really did have a dream about this and then decided to wake up and bitch at Sup Forums for recommending this Reddit-tier fedora drivel to me in the first place.

Also, you got me. Nickeloeon is fucking paying me to come to Sup Forums and talk about how crappy Rick & Morty is.

See:

bruh its a fucking cartoon.

If that's all you see in rick and morty just off yourself. It's not just a cartoon it's a work of art.

did you just pasta the post on Sup Forums

fuck off no i never that's right i'm still here because i care and because i wrote this from the heart

>It's not brilliant. I've come up with better story ideas in my sleep.

Stay in dreamland where you're actually somebody.

cool, i was afraid you weren't fan enough to stay on Sup Forums but apparently you are.

>leddit tier
>le epic bush xd
lurk moar

More than that, it's a lifestyle. Rick & Morty saved my life.

Nothing takes away the suicidal crippling depression like watching R&M, with the possible exception of watching my neighbor Tyrone have sex with my wife.

I can't, because you bastards have ruined it.

lolz

I cant fucking stand some of the Rick and Morty fans. I like the show alot but FUCK. It's not really as deep or smart as you think it is. It's just brainless bullshit, watch it for what it is.