How do you know when you're with the right person?

How do you know when you're with the right person?

Do you ever feel 100% certain? Is there always doubt, or is it just me?

Do I stay or try to move on?

First you embrace that the very concept of perfection is imperfect. After that you need to accept that Moss Right could end up being Miss Right Now. It doesn't matter, have fun while you can. Suffer when you must.

Smile, laugh, cry, and mourn. When you do those things it means you're alive.

Fuck.
I needed a simple answer not a reason to think more

Good post man.

There is no right person. Who you love now won't be who you love in 5-7 years.

do what you want and stop being a faggot

So do I just let it go and chase my fleeting infatuations? Hoping I get a fresh 5-7 years with her? Or do I stick it out, never knowing if this is really what happiness should be.

I don't know what I want, that's the issue.

Is there something wrong with me? How do you ever know what you really want? Because I never do.

You never know what's going to happen until it does. I will tell you this: Marriage is a lot of work. Relationships are a lot of work. You need to treat every day like you're trying to win her heart, because when you do that she will do the same.

But how do I know I'm trying to win the right heart?

You don't.

You can't.

That's how it goes. If you don't want to get hurt don't participate. Your mistakes will hurt you, they will knock you out some times. The biggest mistake of all is letting fear keep you from trying.

Fuck why do things have to be so difficutlt

If you have to ask, you're not with the right person.

That's what I'm afraid of.
But I'm also afraid that I'm the kind of person who would ask, regardless.

Why is there some sort of triangular port over Bender's eyes? The fuck is that about?

Slot for free will unit

first of all, stop asking such a faggoty question. you'll know.

>met my wife in highschool
>been 10 years
>got married to her when I was 19
>been married to her for 7 years

All relationships have up's and downs, if you have doubts about, talk to your significant other. Me and the wife always have been really good at communicating, really is the key to a happy and successful relationship. There will always be hard times, but there will always be good times. Just take it all in stride and communicate. But your happiness is up to you, not someone else.

If there's doubt, they're not the right person.
You wouldn't be asking this, I promise you.
You don't sound like you're happy where you're at now.

But also love in the long term is a choice, imo.
If you can't communicate like the others said, there's no point in staying.
Good luck.

This
I had similar doubts and things went horribly wrong 2 years later

I'm just not convinced this isn't just how I am though. I'm afraid I will self sabotage with this doubt regardless. I feel like I have no way of knowing for sure.

That's becoming more apparent. I can choose to stay, and risk making the wrong choice. Or I can move on and risk losing the best thing.
I'm very conflicted.

Obviously the person you're with is not the best person you could ever be with. But good luck finding that person.
Are you happy? Do you care for her? Then try to build something meaningful for you two.
Ideally over the years, you'll get to know each other so well that you'll actually end up being a perfect fit.

I used to think that way too wrt just being that way.
But then I found someone I actually mesh with properly and hasn't abused me yet.
I mean with life there's no guarantees but isn't it better to be happy and maybe alone versus stuck with someone and unhappy?

Cool pic.