Would you guys really fuck an asian girl or are you just trying not to sound racist?

Would you guys really fuck an asian girl or are you just trying not to sound racist?

Only if she shaves.
Otherwise, it's like fucking a brillo pad.

>Sup Forums
>thinking people are closet racists

Pick one

Are you sure? You dont mind her big cheek bones?

I have yellow fever, I have fucked. Chinese girls, Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese and philipean. Now in a relationship with a Cypriot so for now my fever is at bay. But yes, asian girls are fucking amazing.

that's the best pic of an asian you came up with?

i served in Korea for 2 years. fucked many of them.

You guys really dont mind her huge cheek bones and tiny eyes?

That's honestly not the focus of my attention when I'm fucking.

>Cypriot

Sorry to hear bro.

Really do you know like one asian chick who has big cheek bones and small eyes?

The chinese girl I was with did have big cheek bones but big eyes too. God I miss her. One that got away.

Why not? Better than fucking a white girl who probably sucked black dicks before

yeah i like how they squeek

post nudes

I have deep asian fever and have been considering enlisting if shit breaks out with NK so I can fuck some sweet NK puss. How realistically attainable is my idea?

MODDDDD~S

Haha, thanks bro. Theyre a wild type of woman. Strong though, shes got her head screwed on. Uni graduate in politics. Nd her body and face are an actual 10/10. Sure shes feisty and firey. But it makes a change from my typical submissive girl.

i like this idea, i will join you. tag team? we can sword fight, no homo

Asians have the best pubic hair m8

>public admission he never fucked an asian

Better chance of becoming president.

Are you sure?
Idk most of them have these really gross fat faces. The cheek bones just make em look like orangutans do you know what an orangutan is?

See you in rocket-man's land homeboy. We'll be the first international penis these QTs taste after we liberate them

I'll meme it into existence

nope i would fuck an asian girl because
they make my dick hard as fuck

Don't be afraid to put that bitch in her place.

-sincerely a Cypriot man

butterface

How many people would be open to banging any girl of any race? Not too common I think. I personally have no interest in fucking black or Indian women, but don't feel racially superior to either.

I do man, don't get me wrong. I like her strength. But like fuck will I ever let her get the better of me. She knows her place. A knew colleague has a Cypriot gf too. Same reaction as you.

Asians go either way. Theres not much of an inbetween. Either a godess or a orangutan.

Cypriot women use to be really down to earth, cool and old fashioned. Now they're entitled nightmares. I warn you though Cypriot women are hot when they're young but they age like fruit.

Shes as you described. Despite coming from a very well off family. Shes not like them at all. Shes a bit weird but comfortable with it. I must have got one of the good ones. No worries man, Iv seen her mother. And her nan. If she ages like them im going to be fucking for many many years to come.

Who you want to fuck is who you want to fuck - no judgement. Lots of guys fuck ugly and fat girls, but I won't. If you make the decision because of race, it IS racist. It may not be superiority or hate, but it is a race-related decision.
I can't think of any reason not to? I have fucked Viet Namese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Black, Indian, Arabs, and Isralis, and there was something to enjoy about every one.

asian chics r hit or miss hot af or nah thanks

yah but how were the girls?

Girls. Young. Beautiful. With hot fuckable pussies - and every one of them was pink on the inside.

oh yah hugh hefner over here guys...chillin on b

samefagging.

>trying not to sound racist
Yeah, people on this site are really trying not to sound racist

Nigger

nope, obvious consensus you're a virgin

So....

That's not racist in the harmful sense. Racism is ONLY a problem when you limit someone's potential in life by imposing preconceived notions and thoughts. IE: Asians are good at math so chin can't possibly get a b in math, blacks should all be good at sports and dumb as rocks, ect.