Ask a drunk depressed genius anything

ask a drunk depressed genius anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zcqZHYo7ONs&t=850s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's your IQ?

Define genius.
Not in the literal sense, but in the way that you personally interpret what a genius is.

165(iq is bullshit)

a person who understand the nature of existance

before anyone corrects my english, i know 10 different languages and english is the third i ever learned after my main language, and im fucking wasted

Do you speak spanish?

si, lo hago

Where is your Morty

Youre a genius? I'm a genius too!!

What is your first language?

ut im sober

whats going to happen next with the shit with North Korea?

The fact that you claim that you're a genius shows that you're conceited, and no amount of intelligence can ever fix that problem. So whether or not you are actually smart doesn't matter, you're still lesser to those around you.

What are you drinking and how old are you?

That's not genius.

While your understanding of existence may be some profound breakthrough no one else has yet thought of, without any evidence it is meaningless. That's even before we consider the fact it is most likely just pseudo-intellectual musings that are at or below the level of a philosophy undergraduate.

Genius has to have something to show for it. E=MC2 was just a few characters on a chalkboard until Einstein could explain it and use it to change the course of human history.

How ya doin rick? Still a pickle?

Wechsler or Catell ?

saw this coming lol
indeed, there is no point in believing anything anyone says on the internet, but i do this purely for fun
serbian
good for you and nice trips
im 95% certain that nothing is going to happen, since no one would ever risk nuclear war, even if it seems likely at times, and no matter how insane some people appear, most of the time they are as sane as you

^Asking the right questions

newfags

22 and vodka
i agree friend, i am working on something that might change the way we see ourselves soon tho.
ok.
Wechsler

whats the smartest thing you have learnt from life

Sup Forums is chock full of geniuses. just ask em.

And what is the nature of existence?
How can we ever understand the “true” nature of existence? Is it not beyond us?
How do we epitomize something beyond our lives, something that is both before and after us?
I dont see myself as a genius, but my interpretation of the true nature of everything is that we will never understand. We attempt to rationalize everything, yet there is no rational answer. We exist in an irrational space, yet we cling to rationality because the fear of the true unknown (unaswered questions, things that do not makes sense etc.).
Point im making is, everyone is wrong and right at the same time.
Everything is impermanence.

Why are you depressed? :(

Yea man fuck capitolism, you're a GENIUS pickle rick!

do average and smart people sound a little slow to you

>existance

>Everything is impermanence.
dude dont bogart the joint.

well.. people can be geniuses but you can't really have it all kek

How did you turn into a pickle?

pretty sure i solved the issue of gravity being the "weakest" force, how's your particle/quantum physics? I'm thinking "gravitons" are more related to a tesseract in nature than they are to material particles like protons or electrons. Thoughts?

бpaчo

you have to take risks to give yourself at least a bit of meaning
what you define as existence is beyond us indeed, but you can say that the existence of carbon based life is to reproduce and evolve. However, the way why everything is the way it is is another question(physics laws, randomness of quantum mechanics,etc.)
because everything is meaningless
yes

After years wasting my life away on Sup Forums and the internet I feel dumber and with fragmented memory

Does this happen to you as well?

>"gravitons" are more related to a tesseract
are you on the square with this?

im drunk af dude
refuse to answer to any rick and morty posts from this point
if there is a way that you can prove it you might be on to something, but gravity is most likely a specific force that is bound to exist by nature if there is matter.

Since when is an IQ of 42 "genius"?

But doesnt it seem that way?
Everyone is fighting (not literally, but figuratively in life) for their life.
And i mean everyone, those who live it the worst and those who live it and succeed (atleast to the standards we have set) ultimately ends up being for nothing (sorry for the cliche)
Impermanence is everything we see, even the things that have been here millions of years before us eventually cease.
Even our mindsets, and the intelligence we have to explain stuff like this and understand is impermanent aswell.
Now most would equate this to “nothing matters just kill yourself”, but i like to revel in the fact that since nothing has true meaning,we create our own meaning, in the end for nothing but that is tragedy of life.

I like your style famalamTHOT, i celebrate your pickle-like genius.

I'm torn between finishing french, or starting german, italian, greek, russian, japanese or chinese.

Which one do you recommend to start?

it does not matter, you did what you wanted, do not care about stuff so much

>genius
>alcoholic

Can't be true.

The way I look at it, we all exist forever but only in a limited area of the space-time continuum. You will always be here, so revel in your time.

not an alcoholic, just got drunk tonight because i felt like it, dont do it often at all

Uh-HUH, he is PICKLERICK YOU UNGRATEFUL MORTY!

I'm going along the lines that gravity must exist at all points along a particles path through time, because no particle is in the same place in space in any two points of what we see as time. So gravity is a bit like the stream, and matter the canoe.

sorry to break it to you, but we do not exist forever friend.

what realisation that you've made you wish was common knowledge

I kind of see it that way, and it goes to what i had said before.
Theres no real meaning, to anything.
But right now we are here, we can create our own meaning to fit the lives we want to live for the time we are here

Just like this!
>THERE
>AM
>NO
>GOWD

the issue with things like this is that there is no way to prove them, all of the things we know about gravity can be true with this either being true or false

That was perfect man. Basically OP

prove it. Prove that I will not always be small part of September 23, 2017 at 2:45pm on the north american continent of the earth.

I suppose I have to give you that point, gravity's a bitch. Additionally, I can't prove it mathematically either, I just prefer to have a mental image of how things function, and gravity keeps giving me shit.

No THIS is OP!
>inbf anyone else posts it

no one is greater or lesser than the other, we are all the same. The fact that i stated that i was a genius was to spark an interest in people reading and inspire them to join the conversation, which worked as i intended

time is an illusion, past or future does not exist, its just a natural part of a way that matter behaves

No, GOWD is tha illusion!

Gravity and time are functions of matter, the opposing states attraction and entropy. Seeing them as independent forces is an illusion.

see

just look at gravity as a natural part of being, a property that all matter has, just like with matter being present, "space" gets "taken up", with matter existing, it also tends to balance itself in the middle

this is true

see
PiCkLe RiCK

not all of us have a 165 IQ, for me trying to conceptualize all functions of force and matter as a singular whole is a bit daunting.

are traps gay

mostly everything we perceive as chaos is actually quite the opposite, everything can exist because of other things existing, to make it simple

depends on what you consider straight, is it an attraction to attributes of females, or the concept of being female? If it is the first, then mostly no, if second then yes

Age?

well, seeing time and gravity as independent forces works within the confines of our limited viewpoint. we don't have the faculties to see the undivided whole.

we lack the senses or ability to see most of what we call everything

Which I think is a good transition into what I would like to discuss next. With our recent breakthroughs in the understanding of quantum entaglement (thank you photons), do you think there is a limit to a single photons entanglement with others, or could it be finite pairs, or perhaps a set number of pairs, or even a single pairing at one moment and other pairings at other points in time?

What item or topic in Frankenstein do I write my essay about?

your teacher wants you to write about how the book represents the duality of societies reaction to man creating life artificially versus creating it through sexual reproduction

as i see it, im fairly certain that photons are individual particles that can not have any connections to other photons, besides being produced at the same time in a large number from the same source

"quantum entanglement" is just different points on a wave. Again, because we lack the faculty to see the entire wave, we characterize the points we can see as "entangled".

I think she was going for the more Romantic outlook. Seeing how the book perceives experimentation. I want a more fun or entertaining option,

oh man, you gotta watch this vid, hang on

youtube.com/watch?v=zcqZHYo7ONs&t=850s

>who was Beethoven
>who was Aldous Huxley
>who was Edgar Allen Poe

"The nature of existence" alright m8 lay off the acid pls

So what is your field?

i am in the upper 0.01% and a polymath

crap, wrong video

how many Lamborghinis do you have in your lamborghini bank?

oh wait, thats the right one, just have to go back to the beginning of the video

i know the concept. All it shows is the randomness of particles that we were already familiar with, light is nowhere near fully understood still. The thing that prevents us from understanding it is mostly the way our eyes evolved, we can not see light for what it truly is, its not what we think it is

lol, nothing is what we think it is, or at least not what we perceive it to be, on a quantum level we are only seeing about 30% of what anything actually is.....but it's fun to think about.

no particular field, interested in everything, im still in early 20s so yeah..
i own 0 lambos, its really really pointless to own such a car, however i have enough to afford it and more

How do you keep the shekels coming?

Is there a comfier way of earning shekels than programming from home?

Do you think we our living in a computer simulation?

Gonna rape your dog

yes, we evolved in a way to only observe things mandatory for survival in the most practical way, which just so happens to be very very insufficient in observing the things it was not designed to

In your opinion OP, do you think religion played or plays a positive role for the human race? Or it just pulls us down?

not certain, but for sure possible...maybe even likely

There are easy ways but none of them involves work ;/ in this world knowledge is not rewarding, you need to be a thief, murderer, or king/banker etc. to earn easily.

anyway, nice chat, the local bar is calling my name

A couple of years ago there were some scientists that proposed a test as to whether "reality" was a simulation. the theory was that all simulations have a "resolution", a base limited packet of information. Think of a computer bit. The test proposed a way to measure if that limited resolution existed. I never saw what the outcome was.

what are your thoughts on this

can you tl;dr me the double slit experiment?

op here. the question i was waiting for. i dedicated a lot of time to this one. the answer is: if there is a way to simulate an universe indistinguishable, and literally identical to the "original" universe, the odds are close to 100% that we are living in a simulation, because eventually the simulated universes would also make simulations of the universe which would be operational due to the similarities in the original and simulated universe, looping to infinity. If not, there might be a maximum of a few simulated universes, if the original maker of the original simulation did not code in the impossibility to make a simulation in order to keep the cpu from crashing. I cant really get in detail at the moment, but the answer is somewhere around 40% certainty of living in a simulation