Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking gay unfunny shit

Same low quality sitcom crap that every one puts out.
Laugh tracks that tell you when to laugh, cliche episodes you basically know how they end up, forgettable characters.
Good for the sheep that eat it up though.
Go figure.

1 season and that's all.

Laugh track abusing maximum cringe drivel with a touch of aids and cancer.

I've always felt that 95% of TV (especially sitcoms) are for stupid people. My girlfriend watches a few of these shows and I never laugh. It's not funny at all. It's a waste of money and a way to keep stupid people entertained and distracted from the fact that we're nothing but pawns for the rich.

this show will be udder shit. you'll have penal sugery that will be funnier

>Laugh track
but without a laugh track how will I know when to laugh?

It is for stupid people.
I remember cutting the cord a few years back, didnt watch anything save for like a show or two occasionally.
Once I got free cable service again everything on there just had this “feeling” to it.

Easy there Alex Jones he was only asking for opinions on a television show not a conspiracy

>fucking annoying intro music
>"hey sheldon, can you grab 5 oranges?"
>"don't you mean 2+3 Oxygen, Radium, Nitrogen, Germanium, Sulphur?"
>laugh track
>show continues for 12 seasons in which the same fucking jokes are made
>re-runs played until 2050

welcome to the future ladies and gentlemen.

What is this, young Big Bang Theory?

*their

bagzoodles

he was right lol

i've saved just short of $3000 since i turned off sattelite TV and i don't miss spending $130 a month for the 6 channels i watched a bit. between my antenna and netflix, i'm doing just fine. they finally got too greedy and fucked themselves

I think I'll stick to the Vietnam doc on PBS

Welcome to 2010

big bang theory without laugh track. Why is this show popular?

youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs

even worst than the bing bong theorem

I feel the same way.. I don't watch TV, my gf loves TBBT but I can't find any of it funny. Half the references she doesn't get because she thinks science and fantasy stuff is nerdy, she just laughs with the track. It further reinforces my idea that there's really nothing worth watching on the tv.

*write

it'll get canceled before season 2

Is she hot?

I've figured out how to make the most popular TV show ever
>The Laugh Track
it is literally a 22 minute long laugh track broken up by 8 minutes of commercials

(OP)
>don't do thing
>i would never do thing
>*does thing*
AUDIENCE LAUGHS SO HARD THEY PRODUCE ENOUGH ENERGYTO POWER A SMALL STAR

why does this exist

Season one. You guys saw "life of kylie"? It was cancelled at episode 8 haha

Antenna and Roku here... same!

this is the first time i'm laughing with the bing bong theorem

please post moar

Unpopular opinion: I actually liked the first two or three seasons. Yes it was a dumber version of the IT Crowd, and yes it was a show where being a Sup Forumstard was the punchline, but I thought the nerd references were funny. Then they got more girls involved, and the jokes got dumbed down for a bigger audience. Now it's basically just Friends with sometimes a comic book store.

Afghanistan hahahhahajajabajbabanabbabakekkekekemekmememennenenememkekekkekekek oh boi

I like that whenever someone says that smart people take advantage of stupid people someone has to come out with "nice tinfoil hat, m8.". Not the same user you responded to, just some lurker that sees it happen all the time btw

35 bucks android tv box with kodi, terrarium and s4f, will never go back to cable tv

Tbbt is basically a remake of Friends. Same situations and stuff. Call me a normie but Friends was a decent show

Illegal
Can't wait till the FEDS crash in through your front door

Back2reddit you dumb faggot

Tbh i still watch tbbt because kaley's feet shots.

>FEDS
yeah.. we don't have that shit

>Le original 4channer xDddddd
Kill yourself, you piece of shit.

Lmao.. same. Our 'feds' dont know how to start a computer.

*peice

Who's old Sheldon and why should I care about the young one

>back2reddit
die in a fire stupid kid

jokes on you I never visit reddit and I found those le epik memes on here you faggot

Cause u likes dem yung you kid toucher

>le epik memes
Back2reddit

Looks like a boy to me, not in to that faggot shit

"comedies" with laugh tracks are deplorable. Thank god we have a soundtrack to tell us when to laugh

are you trying to le epik b8 me? lol epic try m8

fucking stop

these people dont even understand science, unlike me who completed the basic calculus sequence in colledge

They're aiming for a Frasier. They're going to get a Joey.

just another attempt at trying to revive a marketable cash cow.

amen

This was more comical than the whole set of reruns this show will get

(((they)) are recycling characters and drawing upon an established fanbase to maximize profit while minimizing financial risk, and this will result in a middle of the road situational comedy that will run for a few years and then be completely forgotten

You very well know whats happening stop playing dumb

I wish that kid dies of cancer

No, I don't watch tv. Gave that shit up in the late 90's

i hope tge child actor known as young sheldon gets cancer, because i dont understand who is responsible for the production of television shows and i just assume it was all young sheldons idea due to being mentally retarded

Do you happen to be living under a rock as well?

That's what a spin off is. My point is that sometimes it works out really well and sometimes it tanks. Frasier ran for eleven seasons, Joey was canceled after two.

you want a trophy or what?

was frasier a spin off?

cuz i hear the blues a callin

>was frasier a spin off?
Fraiser and Wings were spin-offs of Cheers
and I think there was a 3rd spin-off
but I canOt be assed to find out right now