Hey Sup Forumsrethern, oldfag here, looking for help

Hey Sup Forumsrethern, oldfag here, looking for help.

So, I finally decided to buy some masturbation rocks (or fap stones or whatever you want to call them, the ter in swedish is "runksten" and I don't know if this even exists outside my country).
Anyway, I eventually found a site that sells them and decided to go for the top-of-the-line stones. I paid something like (roughly) 150 Euro for them and today they finally arrived in the mail.

> Pic related.
> WTF?

I mean, what is this?? I am not super familiar with the whole thing, but is this really what de luxe masturbation rocks look like? Am I supposed to prime them in some way? Break them in? I have only used them once so far but I am quite sure they don't do what they are supposed to.

What should I do here? Will they get better with time? Should I just send them back and file a complaint (although they are now used)?

Please help.

> inb4 ameriplebs not knowing.
>

>masturbation rocks (or fap stones

Wtf

>So, I finally decided to buy some masturbation rocks

swedfag here and I have no idea what a runksten is?
How do you use them?

This is a finger box type thing, right?

OP is a troll. No such thing...

Runksten is a League of legends thing...

>using stones to masterbate

You sound like a prehistoric cave fag!

> OP here.

Yes, but for masturbation purposes. Have you heard of them?

Yup, but they are rare, you must know to get the top quality ones liek hjalvalla, reallly helps, especially when you get the neagan rocks

YOU are the caveman.

> 2017
> NoStoneFap
> ISHIGGYDIGGYDOO

You have to let them during 4-5 hours in lukewarm water with a teaspoon of honey. Once out of the water, roll them gently in corn stach and you're goog to go. They usually come with a little booklet with instructions (possibilities of use, positions etc), will look for mine and post pics if I can find it back it's been a long time I haven't used those.

Just use a fingerbox man. They're way cheaper and get the job done.

Right up your ass

This

>OP here

No instructions were included. I just used the as they were, after a quick rinse under the tap.
Also, I noticed that they were stamped in Chile, which I thought was a bit strange. I mean, most everything is sent from the Democratic Peoples Republic of China so that wouldn't have been much of a surprise, but CHILE? I don't know, man...

Also, why the honey? I'm getting a slight tingle in my spidey sense here. Are you trying to make a fool out of me, good Sir?

Fuck! I gotta look through my attic to find if it's still there somewhere. You can't get that shit anywhere today.

Mfw amerifats itt thinks runksten is a fingerboxlike joke.
Come to sweden faggots it's a real thing.

They wom't work without a honney bath.
Anything you felt was placebo.

Seems strange they are from chile, mine are also from china.
Well, honey was listed on my booklet, seeing you didn't even had one and they're from chile I'm the one doubting.
Those are not officially produced anymore if I'm right, maybe those from chile are bootleg-ish?

im pretty sure those dont exist.
all you wanted us to do is type into google:
"Mastrubation Rocks!!"

It's a swedish thing you need to look up runksten

Well, I am new to the wole thing but I think I paid more than most to get these so I did expect great stones. Sadly, they're just generic brand (although claimed to be top tier) and, as far as I can tell, not fit for the task. I expected a slight bit of pain at first (this being my first time and all), but these stones simply don't do the trick. At all. Next time, I'll go for a real brand.
Thanks for the tips, I'll see if I can find someone who sells Hjalvalla. If you know a seller, please post link.

> Anything you felt was placebo.

My dude, I am VERY sure the grinding pain was real.Not awful, but certainly no pleasure. Luckily, it only lasted for the first minute or so.

samefag

Bro I think my mom has one of those somewhere, I haven't tried it out in so long. I wonder if it still works

Hjalvalla aren't officially produced anymore, and seeing the nature of the product you don't want to buy second hand: pricey as hell and unhygienic as fuck

Newfag

Good point, friend.

lugmala is also nice but them stones are so dam concentated you need to watch your dose otherwise you can damage the penis tissue. You just apply a little bit of transmofonic lube and that should subtle the effect. but do that on your own risk ! I used to do that back in the day when the neagan rocks were something new but now im just grown out of this stuff. It is actually very satisfying when handled with care. I suggest all that haven't tried it try it at least one time in their lives. truly feels amazing !!!

fuck off

This is mine, what do you guys think?

Yeah, I've heard a lot about lugmala (there is almost like an undergound cult about this thing in my area), but I've yet to seem one with my own eyes. As far as I know, they might just be an elaborate ruse.

Yeah but transmofonic lube is handmade in sweden only and they don't ship outside of northern countries. It's a pain in the ass, each time I have to rely on a parcel fowarding service which charge a lot of fees then have to pay for custom clearance. 120€ for a bottle of lube? No, thank you.

> OP here

Is that what they should look like? In that case, I guess I was right to question the ones that I received. I mean, just look at the finish on your compared to mine! I'm starting to consider legal action.

You have a rougher type.
It's a matter of taste, the smoth ones are better for beginners.

>How to use masturbation rocks

step 1: remove plastic
step 2: heat up the rock/rocks in a microwave medium heat for about 2 minutes
step 3: make the rock/rocks smooth and personal by shaping it with your teeth or a Morakniv
step 4: use the rock/rocks following the guide included in the package.
Enjoy!

> OP here
> transmofonic lube is handmade in sweden only
Nah, man. The "recipe" (it's really not to complicated) was leaked years ago. You can find vendors pretty much anywhere as long as you go beyond the open web. Not much further though, the "light gray web" will provide all that you need. Use ASPARGUS browser and search only through the SD2018 search engine
Search and thou shalt find.

It's worth it, though. The makers of the transmofonic really know how to make the stuff. It is not like you need to use the whole bottle at once, be economical. I rememeber i got some from a private sex shop vendor at Gammelstad. That was even before i discovered the rungsten stones - both drilled and undrilled. People wouldnt even believe the stories i have...

Not for the rougjer type, that's for the sogdikkån

Holy fuck THANK YOU !!!

ReadThis guy just gave me a great alternative

This, rougjer stones need a honney bath not microwaving.

OP here. i can’t get off without some fucking rocks. haha amerifATS wouldn’t understand,

were did you get those? On the shadow web or from some private dealer? Honey bath is not bad but consider roast them for approx half an hour on slow fire thus making a crust. The aroma is much better.

I inherited mine from my grandad

Actually, I am OP and you are not. Also, you are most likely an ameriturd. Please leave. Go start a war for oil. Or lard. Or MUHGUNSCOMEANDGETEM or something. Whatever.

However, being OP, I am glad to see that Sup Forums is, as expected, the one place on the open web where I coud find some fellow users of the runksten. I love you, Sup Forums! In the same way that a man loves a deer. A deer that he just hit with his truck. In the middle of the night. In the outback. Nobody watching. What's the harm? I love you, Sup Forums. My deer Sup Forums.

DUDE, THAT'S SICK!!

I juat got a stjärnsten from the shadow web but I think it might be a boot leg.
Anyone know if this one is legit?

>2017
>Be Scandinavian
>Not know what runksten is
Fucking newfags. Your viking ancestors are frowning upon you

Beautiful.

U got ripped off mate haha how much did u spend for this shit?

Fucking newfag learn how to distinguish between a real deal and some finnish bootleg shit.

>stjärnsten
>lmao
Which webpage did u use?? kek

>fingerbox
>but for masturbation purposes.
Wait, then what the fuck was my fingerbox supposed to be for?

>this entire thread

120$

I think it works pretty good though even if it's fake. How can you be sure it's fake?
What's missing?

omg. you got the rarest of all the masturbation stones man.

i got one too but i got the cheapest one for like 4 bucks.

the strap on for your anus. duh

you guys are literally such fucking fags

it will never be funny i mean damn daniel you guys are fucking gaylords

I bought it from Roekstenar.
They generally have good stuff.

Do they sell adenochrome? Man i wish i could get it. So many stories about the stuff..

That fucking size. also noone makes them to be shaped like fucking starfishes or whatever...Literally a scam.

The stjärnsten ks supposed to be small.
Edjucate your self.

This is a real one don't listen to tje newfags.

whatever makes you sleep at night

what if he sleeps during the day and he's up at night? checkmate sucka.

Post more pics of your stones please.

Fake stories. Adrenochrome is just oxidized adrenaline. You can order it online, but it doesn't have any pleasant side effects top kek

It causes heart pain and high blood pressure

Sucks to be him then. Messing up his biological clock like that. fgt

> OP here

Rare? How so? As far as i care, I might aswell sandblast my shaft. What makes this so great? I might just be using it wrong, what do I know, but I was honestly expecting something way smoother, more user friendly.

Oh God, this brings back memories.
get the special "ebin" ones please... they're smoother

I dont think we are talking about the same substance. There is the real deal and a subversion to keep gov. and normies on check.

I got my self a rough one like OP.
I really like the tube on it aswell really helps with the first phase.

what if his clock is all mechanical? checkmate again suckass

> OP here

Yeah, I considered that one but... what does the tube actually do? I could never really quite figure out if it is used for presure or suction? Or both? How do you use yours?

What the fuck did you just fucking say, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target.

oh yeah. i am an invasive target so you can't hit me with your best shot. fire away.

What is this ebin?

I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.

You get the lub admistration during phase 1 to enter the stome and sipper out from the holes.

Fug

me too!

also, please post the whole essay.

What's that box?

You got me. Essay meant for newfags.

>Masturbation rocks.
>buy masturbation rocks.
>pick one.

> OP here

Ummm, I realize this might be a silly question, but... Acccording to my sauces, there is nothing beyond phase 1. So, that means all the fgts bragging about their phase5 experiences and such are just fags. Fags. Lying fags. Have you ever been past phase 1? i KNOW i HAVEN'T. (mIGHT JUST BE ME, THOUGH.)

There is phase one where you lube up and insert the stone.
Phase two when you use it for masterbating.
Then phase three when you clean the stone up.
Phase 5 is just made up to sound edgy.

> OP here

That's probably what I did wrong then. I just started fapping right away. How long before you enter phase2? I could probably do aminute or two, hope it's not a tantra-thing? I did read the short version of Runka2000 but I don't recall it mentioning any phases at all.

There are different ways to do it.
Some make tea with it, some crush it and some just suck on it.
It's kinda expensive tho.

Yeah 2-3minutes should be enough.
You will have a wonderful night tonight.
You have a great stone.
Love the rough stones.

I have only tried the smoth version pic related.
How does the rough ones feel?

The fuck do you talk about?
Amerifat pretending to know what a runksten is detected.

> OP here

Srsly tho, doesn't that hurt?
Looks pretty sharp to me, that edge.

You clearly have no idea how these things are used.

Scriceelyfag here, I use a blubdust compound for lube. Just add water! Same quality as a hq stone lube for half the cost.

This thread is fucking killing me nigga

What if he's a bat?
You never know who post on Sup Forums