How do you lose weight without fucking killing yourself?

How do you lose weight without fucking killing yourself?

>189cm - 6'2
>93Kg - 205Ib

I'm a big boy, so how do i lose weight without fucking up my knees?
I also had asthma as a kid, and my endurance never recovered from that, so i get winded really fast.
I don't want to gain muscles, i'm strong enough. I just want less fat.

>Eat less, fatty
Fucking duh. What else?

Other urls found in this thread:

dietdoctor.com/low-carb/keto/diet-plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eat less.
Move more.

You answered your own question. Eat less. Literally stop eating for a day or two, then eat some food. Rinse and repeat. You'll lose weight like crazy. Don't even worry about exercising.

Stop being lazy fat fuck

Either exercise or control your eating. That's all there is. The most important thing you can do is stop drinking soda if you drink it now.

No fucking shit, retards.
How do i do so without fucking my knees? Is cycling a good way to go about it?

>Either exercise or control your eating
I'm going to do both, i just don't know which way yet

ye boi just eat less. smaller portions. yur gonna be hungry all of the time for the first 2 weeks but your body gets used to it and go for a walk or a bike ride once a day.

biking is great. ive dislocated my knee 6 times and i couldnt be bothered to notice while i bike. i commute to work everyday and still no knee pain.

Literally answered your own question. You don't need to exercise to lose weight.

Eat less calories than you burn, you will lose weight. Exercise is just another tool to help you get into a deficit, but for a lot of people and judging by your piss poor attitude you probably fall under this category - they use a 30 minute light workout as an excuse to eat like shit right after.

Calories in < Calories out. That's literally it.

Swim. It's the least damaging to joints. Probably you float with ease as well

This.

Also what the fuck are you even talking about knees for.
Your BMI puts you at slightly overweight. You knees can handle it.
If you no longer have asthma then your stamina just sucks.
If you are completely healthy and you actually have the desire to run, do it.

Yes, go bicycle man. I go everywhere with my bike and i lost a good amount of kilos. also, cut all the lemonade and beer, drink water.

Oh and dont listen to that "dont eat for X days" bullshit, maybe you loose some kilos but you will get them back faster then you lost it because at some point you just crave the food and start eating linke a pig.

Just regular 3 Meals a Day, way less sugar, more movement and you should be fine.

Also because of your Knee, go swimming.

stop eating and start smoking hash at times where normally eat. i lost more than 80 pounds in 3 years. now im 175, standing 6ยจ1

i also heard people do amphetamine diets with similar results.

continuation.

i dont suggest this to the average joe tho.
stop drinking soda and stop eating sweets will get you places. try and walk at least 5 miles a day too

But what if your high as a Kite and want the Munchies? When im High i eat more.

Can confirm about the amphetamine; Saw a girl who works at the local supermarket who was pretty fat. a couple Months later she had a Body that just makes you drool. Heard from a friend she startet snorting somthing, but cannot recall what it was. Maybe Speed?

>stop eating and start smoking hash at times
I'd rather be an obese glutton than a fucking stoner. Go away

probably speed :) cheap and very ez to get.

you get the munchies when u start this diet but as you get more and more dependant on this substance, you only crave the hash and when smoked regularly through the bong (you have to have a bong), you can go 24 hours without eating.
i pretty muched just explained my journey drom 120 kilos to 80 kilos, which im not proud o...

this is gonna be rough tho. u can end up munching like a pig when u dont remember to let the smoke be ur diet. and living like this is dirty.

im not a proud guy. but at least im not overweight no mo

>6'2
>205Ib
You're fucking fine, jackass. Try 5'7" 300lbs.

You literally just answered your own question. I'm 5'8''(173 cm), a couple months ago i was 240 pounds, now i'm 225. I did not excercise much, just ate healthy foods in moderate amounts.

Hm i think that depends what kind of person you are. 24 Hrs without eating while Stoned? Impossible for me.

But every Stoner is different though.

................. youre not fat dipshit see your doctor about body dysmorphia.

to be honest i was an addict tho..
i didnt eat because my body only craved hash. when u smoke the amounts i did, its like heroin, just not as strong.
when u only hit the joint or blunt u will 100% get the munchies.
this is not the state u wanna be at tho :b

Very simple
Just reduce the carbohydrates by min 50%
eat more vegetables and meat.
Move as much as possible.

Yeah my guy I'm 6'1 and 217 and I look fine. Maybe it's muscle mass you're looking for? Ask /fit/ for whatever you're looking for you fuck

>You're fucking fine, jackass. Try 5'7" 300lbs.
Can you not comprehend that i'm trying to not let it get that bad?

I'm definitely fat, what the fuck man

reddit.com/r/fasting

fasting > calorie restriction - completely safe and 100% effective when done right. No, you won't lose much muscle mass, either (some is unavoidable, but that's easily worth it). First few days are the worst with hunger, then they completely disappear as your body adapts, like it has evolved to - feast and famine.

By far the best choice if you're significantly overweight since it helps with avoiding loose skin as well via autophagy. Record is 382 days by a scottish fatty, nothing but water and some basic supplements. And the best thing about it is that his weight never rebounded, unlike what happens in majority of dieters who actually manage to lose some weight.

Fasting works, and the only reason it's unpopular nowadays is because you can't re-package and market it as some kind of new diet fad.

Used to weigh almost 330lbs, went down to 180 (not all at once tho) or so and have stayed there. Pre-diabetic and high blood pressure went away, too.

best way to lose weight is to eat less junk food, invest in some fruit, peanut butter and beans

>peanut butter

>I'm definitely fat, what the fuck man
You're a cunt. Enjoy being thin you cunt.

OP! Lose it slowly so you don't have flaps of excess skin once you have lost the weight.

If you're too lazy to exercise, lower your caloric intake. Make sure you expend more energy in a day than you consume through food.

That is a stupid recommendation. Whenever you deprave your body of energy sources the body starts to alter its energy production in mitochondria to more effective energy production and it stays like this. So whenever you stop eating you then faster gain weight when eating again. Best way is slowly loosing weight.

Try ketogenic diet, it's a kind of diet where you can eat shit tons of food but no carbs whatsoever. Basically, you have to eat shit tons of fat(eggs,cheese,milk etc.) constantly, every day and not eat a single piece of bread even a day. Remember. Eat as much as you want but NOT carbs. The results of this diet come pretty fast as well. Here are examples of what you can eat too.
dietdoctor.com/low-carb/keto/diet-plan
Also, those japanese noodles(forgot the name) contain no carbs.

Mate do you not know the difference between obese and fat? "Chubby/Husky" is also a meme, they are fat. If you saw me you'd have to be delusional to call me thin

Start doing yoga, easy on the knees. Ride a bike. Row a boat.

Also, "I also had asthma as a kid, and my endurance never recovered from that, so I get winded really fast"

is a shitty excuse. If you did cardio 4-5 times a week for 6 months your endurance would fucking recover.

Hmm, but maybe tell him, he should check his kidneys and liver before doing it?
People ruined their internal organs due to increased protein and fat intake.

But this "diet" really works and lets you keep that weight easier.

He is right, look at the vegetarians. Most of them get fat after they cut out all the Meat because theyr Body starts storing the Fat.

Former fat fuck here turned god

Bruh all you have to do is diet. DIET DIET DIET ITS 90/10 THE 90 IS DIET DIET DIET THE OTHER 10 IS FUCKING DO SOMETHING

DONT EAT SHIT THAT COME SOUT OF A FUCKING PLASTIC PACKAGE. eat some real shit get used to Baked chicken breast and brown rice you bitch. Trust me it will be better when your normal sized

There's a load more stuff with carbs than bread.

But yes: I lost some weight a long time ago on a keto diet.

OP, try this: Eat a little less, and do a shitton of exercise. Go through a traumatic breakup.

My girlfriend of 7 years dumped me for no reason, and I suddenly found myself having to find a new place to live. I had already put in notice at my job, so stack finding new employment on top of that. The temp job I am working has me moving vigorously for eight hours per day, plus on a tighter budget, I cannot afford much food.

I have lost 20 pounds since June.

Cousin of mine did this, looks super now. Can confirm.

Why the fuck is there so much hugboxing in here? Saying it's fine and shit?

Fucking fat shame me. I fucking hate my lazy ass, and you making excuses for me isn't going to help. There's a reason i came to Sup Forums and not Tumblr or Reddit.

Don't eat at all, drink lots of water to feel full. Your body will start using the fat to stay alive

What do you want? You asked for advice, get legit answers and the obvious assholes.

Start one of those Diets you heard here and get your Ass from your cozy chair.

Also, you already know what you have to do so fucking Start already.

Lies and lies everywhere.

Anorexic girls do it, why wouldn't you?

Anorexic girls also have no muscles and never start eating again, except dirt. Every sane human making a little bit of sport will tell you first muscle mass will be depleted.

I just lost 15 lbs in a month by cutting butter and sugar. Then again I was 310, so the weight won't keep falling off that fast. Still oh my god it was so easy, and I'm way less hungry since that's basically all sugar is good for is making you want more.

Just eat chikin breast and broccoli, cut all carbs out of your diet and puke up your meals about 15 minutes after you've eaten.

You are literally just slightly overweight, if that, to be fat you'd have to gain another 10 - 20KG's

This. And fuck mad bitches. No alcohol. Don't eat after 7. Eat more fruit and veg. Do 100 push ups and 500 sit ups every morning.

I'm 180 cm and 85 kg

I'm Merrican and what is this?

The whole endurance thing isn't really an excuse, OP. Everyone starts out with shitty endurance and you slowly build it up by pushing yourself further each time.

I had asthma as a kid but after three years of just going for a run twice a week, I've never been affected by it ever again.

Just under 5'11"
188lbs

lmao ecks dee

Cook with fresh vegetables and use lots of hot pepper. It helps a lot with losing weight

6 ft 190lb

Cocaine or meth. Works fast.

The solution is diet and exercise, but you say you get winded fast and you imb4 "eat less, fatty" like you don't want to eat less. You will be fat the rest of your life unless you eat less and train your cardio back up. Sorry, but the truth is never easy. I lost a lot of weight just by diet an exercise.

6"1' around 280lbs here

Want to lose some weight, I lose weight incredibly fast whenever I try to lose it but need a new diet I guess. No fasting or keto diet either.

I have a bike, treadmill, punching bag my cousin gave me but never use, and some weights that I never touch. Anything you guys recommend?

Like I can still do normal shit, I can run a mile in 14mins (slow but am fat), I can climb shit easily (though have very weak uoper body strength) , walk about half a mile everyday going from home to school.

Eat a lot though, like not just junk & fast food but like anything basically. I remember there was a point I was skinny that you could sew my neck bones so clearly & everyone would fucking touch them. Now I cant see them

I know I wont lose weight instantly, & I know im a fat fucker, but help would be appreciated my dude's

was wondering is 150g of chicken breast with 150 grams of vegetables is healthy amount for each meal?(for dinner and lunch). Trying to cut.

Intermittent fasting + paleo is best method to lose weight without becoming flabby.

If you do it fast and become flabby, does the skin eventually tighten up again by itself?

I don't think so.

Put down the tendies faggot, set the treadmill speed and incline to 11, and run your lard riddled cum chute till you sweat out your diabetes.

>205 lbs.
>fuckin fatass
HAHAHAHAHA I'M 240 POUNDS 5'10 YOU'RE NOT FUCKING FAT