Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/domestic-terrorism-white-supremacists-islamist-extremists_us_594c46e4e4b0da2c731a84df
ucr.fbi.gov
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only libcucks look like this.

Stayin woke

Fun fact that thing has a penis

Generations of not knowing what Western Civilizations means. Generations of not understanding what must be defended. A general hand-waving dismissal of science when it is inconvenient, and a trumpeting of science when it promotes a narrative.

That's generally what you're looking for.

the thing is, it hasn't gotten to this. I live in a major city with over a million people, and I see creatures like this once a month maybe?

and guess what, everyone stares at them on the train/bus like they are fucking weirdos.

well user white men formed the KKK and then began terrorizing people

losers with no friends then attached themselves to this culture to "white" knight for these KKK terrorist

consequently the kkk and white supremacy movements are on the rise again

and surprise surprise its lead by white men

story time concluded

>white men are terrorists

Yet they look more like the stereotypical male, albeit with pastel shit, than anything else? If femininity is best why do these retards stray so close to masculinity? Because power is masculine, they desire power, but are too self absorbed to admit that. Masculine is the take, feminine the give. We're all on one side of a magnet or the other, everything in between is nonsensical and self destructive.

you know who opposes those people? White men. White women. Black men, black women. All kinds of fucking people.

You know who the majority of actual terrorists are? Brown men. Where is the outrage?

Who also opposes them?

We let people say what we want even if we disagree with them because we aren't the future envisioned by George Orwell like Europe.

No one here takes left nor right extremists seriously, and that's why they tantrum in the streets so often, pink hair and tiki torches and all. It makes people take them even less seriously as a result.

>be 2017
>be assuming my gender and ethnic identity
Kek

>You know who the majority of actual terrorists are? Brown men. Where is the outrage?

not in america its whites

How come you took the time to double space each sentence but lack any kind of punctuation?

Most because said brown men are generally unwelcome in the U.S. and it's much easier to get into Germany.

make it easier to read than one big wall of text

any real arguments or just grammar? btw im not black so n-word will not be super effective

Hahah im sorry but does she think she's being intimidating? She's trying way too hard. How can anyone take her seriously

I agree with the faggot.

Let's declare a jihad against anyone that looks vaguely like this. If they have dyed red/green/blue hair, behead them and place them on pikes.

Death to the infidels!

citing made up technicalities now?

at least you conceded whites are the terrorist of america

Because there hasn't been enough wars to weed out the weak.

>2017
>The KKK is relevant today (more people are killed by African Americans each year than in all of reported historical KKK interactions)
>The KKK is suicide bombing people today.
>The KKK is running over mass groups of people today.
>The KKK is throwing acid in peoples faces today.
>The KKK is honor-killing people today.
>The KKK is mutilating womens genitals today.
>The KKK is forcing women to cover up their entire body or be raped.
>The KKK endorses raping children because you can't be seen in public with a woman.
>The KKK kills people because of their religion on a daily basis.
>The KKK has beheading videos all over the internet.

Wow, you're right. The White man is such a bad guy.

who cares? this fuck will be suicidal and broke in his/her 30's let em kill themselves.

Strained bait is strained.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/domestic-terrorism-white-supremacists-islamist-extremists_us_594c46e4e4b0da2c731a84df

here you go

>huffpo

This broad (?) gets more pussy than you

ok, how are you defining a terrorist attack then?

my bad forgot you guys only listen to propagandist from fox news or that KKK website

later nerds another victory for me

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/Submit
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

>Huntington post
>No actual sources cited directly

ucr.fbi.gov

We can all see who is doing the crimes, and what type.

So basically .. Antifa. Good to know.

Kinda this. Except since you're right, they're still pretty fringe, why do they have control of so much culture? Why are these our journalists, again? Why does Hollywood and Silicon Valley have it's dick so far up these people's ass?

way to dodge the question.

You

Need

This

Space

To

Be

Able

To

Read?

Are

You

Retarded?

Why would it be if you were black, dumbass? Who gets their panties in a knot over name calling on an anonymous image board? If you're looking for an argument then:

That's not what 'White Knight' means.
White supremacy isn't on the rise, they just have an avenue to speak freely that is new and uniquely wide-spread (internet). Tiki torches, khaki shorts, pastel polos and bad haircuts amongst two dozen people is not 'on the rise.'
Who would you expect to run white supremacy other than white people? Surprise black supremacy is run by black men.
One of the biggest proponents for white supremacy is a woman.
A basic generalization of 'da KKK wuz form bye whyt pepl" is not 'story time'.
You're a faggot.

>long time without war or struggle
>everyone is a winner/it is ok to cry raising
>big divorce rates, growing with mother, no strong father figure
>shit in water that turns the friggin' frogs gay

Nigger.

Kind of bottom of the barrel shitposting. How is the fact that brown people aren't terrorists in the U.S. because they're not in the U.S. at all a 'technicality'?

Can someone explain to me, why these people all look like literal clowns?
I mean, no matter how extreme you are in your political views, who the hell decided that this would be a good look for their cause?
Aside from looking just plain awful, what exactly are you supposed to take from it? Obviously it isn't supposed to be fashionable, but what positive message are they going for?
Individuality? That sort of falls flat when they fucking all look this.

Because it doesn't feed the narrative that they're trying to push. Because worldwide the White man is actually the minority.

GTFO

Reddit

literally

attack
verb at·tack \ ə-ˈtak \
to set upon or work against forcefully

Can you piece the two together now or do you lack the reading comprehension?

Did you mean to respond to someone else?

If that was my son, I'd tie him to a chair and light him on fire

it's you in another body though? the hydra would just grow back stronger. you'll get it eventually

It's weird. Only recently this has come up. I've been on for a good 10//11 years now and i've always typed like this. I know people are calling it reddit formatting, but I've personally never had a reddit account. Only recently has anyone began bringing it up. Maybe it's because you have to scroll more on your phones, because that's all kids ever use anymore?

In either case, while I'm not the guy you're responding to, I hit enter after certain points have been made, or because it marks.

But if it pisses off a bunch of millennial retards, so much the better. I'll start hitting enter more often just to get on your tits, you slack cunt.

>mentions a MSM source is garbage
>supplies another of equal veracity

hilarious

that's a guy

>We're all on one side of a magnet or the other
that's actually retarded to believe possible or want but carry on

fun fact that thing has a mental illness

Oh op, why did you repost this?

because they're right