What does the vagina taste like? Asking because I'm a 18 year old virgin

What does the vagina taste like? Asking because I'm a 18 year old virgin.

Old coins

bags of sand

All vaginas taste different... all i say is that if ur turned on and want to eat it then she will taste really good. Its half her and half emotion. U nigger, now get laid!

salty milk and coins

Sweaty gym socks and feces

Nice

Lick the back of your hand, wait ten seconds, then smell it.

Sorta like coins. Only slightly better tasting

Your moms vagina smells like my cock

tastes like the sweaty you've been wearing for the past three weeks

9v battery

Like the inside of a fish tank.

every vagina has a different taste

just like everybody has a different odor

What do you all think of B U T T P U D D L E S

Like the bottom of the sea bed.

So how does one get a taste of this "pussy"

lick back of your hand wait 10 sec and smell

they taste like dick but a bit different

This for sure

the scale is clean meat to cheese.

Man, it depends so much on the girl and even on your genetic compatibility... And even on your personal taste in pussy.

I prefer a proper clean pussy - not only because it gives you the purest pussytaste, but because a smelly pussy (whitch can be NICE) masks the tastes that comes with her cumming.

While the fresh pussy is almost tasteless like spit, when she comes the conossieur can feel the deeper taste coming through, a taste of horomones and pineal gland that fucking rocks my boat in stormy orgasm waves.

Deepcleaning the pussy with vinegar and then vaporcleaning it in fragnat herbs for best results.

Pussies and ass a licked tasted sweaty, a little bit salty, copper like blood and umami flavor. I did this to two girls only and felt pleasant and very good. Lucky me these girls were clean and don't eat shitty food.

Tastes slightly salty and like fish if its been wet for too long

Just Depends I Loved Eating Out My Ex She Never Smelt Or Tasted Like Anything But My Current Girl I Don't Really Eat Out Cause There's Always A Must Even Straight Outta The Shower

Dem caps, nigga

Op, just ask her to take shower with u before eating her out, ull both b more comfortable

Vagina tastes like pussy if it's clean.

If it's been fucked recently, it tastes like pussy and the cum of the guy who fucked it.

Just A Habit Sorry

Tastes like the sweat from your bum crack mixxed in with old coins

underrated

Can confirm

I wanna fuck the back of my hand now