Moderate Islam™ at work

Moderate Islamâ„¢ at work

Other urls found in this thread:

business-standard.com/article/news-ians/saudi-arabia-to-pay-for-560-mosques-in-bangladesh-117042000639_1.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_proven_oil_reserves
youtube.com/watch?v=MNdJv3ZAqQE
youtube.com/watch?v=dcn6mAztY4g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Religion is so fucking dumb

>Ind*nesia

fuck this country desu

You let it happen
You could have protested against the Saudi mosques
But no you have to get cucked

Fuck Islam brother

keep it up indonesia!

Even the more "secular" Islamic nations get incredibly butthurt about blasphemy, proselytism and apostates.

>Muslim Asians
I still can't believe this is a thing

260 million of em!

So tolerrant

There's no racial component to Islam although it started with Arabs. Iranians, Indians, Chinese, Blacks, Whites: all have had Muslim populations at some point in time.

It's the pooloos fault for spreading it.

Meanwhile we have to tolerate them as they try tu subvert our societies for fear of being labeled as "islamofauxbic" TM

>pooinloos
Nope,
Arab merchants and Turkic conquerors

>In a tense trial that was widely seen as a test of religious tolerance in the world's largest Muslim-majority nation, Basuki Tjahaja Purnama, also known as Ahok, was "found to have legitimately and convincingly conducted a criminal act of blasphemy, and because of that we have imposed two years of imprisonment", head judge Dwiarso Budi Santiarto told the court.
>The sentence went against the recommendation of prosecutors, who asked that he be given a suspended jail term.
>Ahok was charged with blasphemy after he said clerics had used a Koranic verse to mislead voters by telling them that Muslims were not allowed to vote for a Christian.
>He has denied wrongdoing, and said he was not criticising the Koran, but rather the clerics' interpretation of the verse.
>Judges said he did it deliberately and did not show remorse. His lawyers will appeal.
I don't understand. How is this considered blasphemy?

Is Bangladesh the red headed stepchild of the Muslim world?

South America is literally the only place in the world safe from this threat

>Religion
>Blasphemy

business-standard.com/article/news-ians/saudi-arabia-to-pay-for-560-mosques-in-bangladesh-117042000639_1.html

Nope

No. You can thank Indian Sufis from Gujarat spreading Islam in Indonesia.

That's so kind of the Saudis.

When does the oil money run out? I want out of this nightmare.

>he dissed majority religion
>he even took a joke of majority religion
>he even didn't even plea or try to beg something in his case
>just showing "hurr durr i am the best"
>wonder "WHY" the judge verdict him guilty

also there are so many intervention from the gov in this case to make him "not guilty"

the muzzies fear the sopa

shut up libtard

Next time someone calls Indonesia a moderate Muslim country, I will laugh at them.

>oil money run out
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_proven_oil_reserves

Not for a long time. Better to just switch to renewable resources instead of waiting it out

>can't handle banter
>can't massacre the chinese again, too soon since last time
>cry on youtube

It runs out when we switch over to renewables. Robbing the Arabs of their only source of influence in this world is worth getting away from fossil fuels all by itself.

How is he shitting on islam unless there is more to the story that hasn't made it past translations? Seems like a very benign statement to me.

his mistake is he try to ridicule with majority not begging the majority

here your minority lesson, respect minority, then majority will protect you
is that hard to do? yes, for him

he even made a joke openly in public about islam by telling public wi fi name as "al-maidah" with password "kuffar", so who is not angry?

i meant respect majority

he told it as a lie thing

best day of my life desu

t. asad71

if you don't understand our local problems, then better stfu fattie

our countr's political power, currently is divided into 2 major power

islamist and right nationalist vs liberal-seculer and left nationalist

Do you know which continent the middle east is in?

It sounds like you give more power to your crazy brand conservatives than even we do.

The darker, lower IQ asians follow Islam, while darker, lower IQ caucasians also follow Islam.

Is this a coincidence?

your country literally just sent a guy to prison because he hurt the feelings of a bunch of retards who believe in a 1400 year old fairy tale

that makes you extremists, you can either accept it or reverse the conviction and get your shit together

our liberal-seculer and left nationalist is currently the one who rule this country

their supporters is defintely more jerk than islamist and right nationalist
their supporters are idolizing some figure like our president and that chink governor
some islamist and right nationalist sometimes took protest to the current power, in the end some of them got caught by police and verdicting with "to overthrown current govenrment" which ridiculous because most of them protesting about the policies not to overthrown the gov
the lastest thing that happened was when the pro liberal-seculer and left nationalist media try to brag our armed force chief to admit that the protester tried to overthrown current gov in a fuckin tv show

>said teh country who major power in charge still believ crationism

read this fucktard

>>said teh country who major power in charge still believ crationism

remind me again, how many people have gone to jail here for saying creationism is dumb?

Based on the excerpt posted here, how is criticizing a bunch of clerics for twisting religion deemed to be blasphemy? I fail to see how that is wrong in any way.

How do you explain africans

>Americans
I still can't believe we were colonized by these idiots.

Muslim Africans are a thing too mate. But anyway, the leaf isn't meant to be taken seriously.

that might justify a forced resignation but not a prison sentence kek

It isn't moderate Islam at all. Kazakhstan is a good example of modern moderate Islam.
Indonesia is fucking Islamist shithole in comparison to Kazakhstan (or any other former USSR 'stan')

some of foreign media are biased by the happening taht lately happened in my country

because he said it's a lie thing which means he just said that what koran said is a lie thing

why didn't he learn from sadiq khan? why didn't he just said "please just follow your own religion, but if you want the best chocie choose me"?

he even too a joke from that, which made it worse

>yanks forced us to give these subhumans independence

Is there a video of his exact words?

give kazakhstan time, they're still recovering from 70 years of Soviet atheism. it will be fully Sharia in your lifetime

will cinak be removed from our land and seas, wahai Nusantara?

well have the law for blasphemy
do you think it's just for islam? no

there are some blasphemy cases which not include islam as the victim too

there are case where muslim jerking christian
there are case where christian jerking hinduist
there are case where hinudist jerking muslim too

all of them get courted

Muslims are lunatics, even more so the more they are. Muslims in Muslim majority countries are the worst.. Everybody knows that.
Just look at this cuck

Well they didn't have Sharia laws even before Russian Empire conquered them and I think never will, They're more into their own Turkic customs and shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=MNdJv3ZAqQE

this one when he took a joke about it
youtube.com/watch?v=dcn6mAztY4g

You are disgusting and Mohammed is a pedophile and false prophet.

they can't. they have to pleased the Sultans back then (while trying to manipulate them, but with little success).

>cuck
>when his own minority disrespecting his country majority

cuck

Quran is nothing but lie though

>well have the law for blasphemy

That's a pretty ridiculous shit to have in 21 century. You'll never become a prosperous state with such laws.

Nice video, but none of us can understand bahasa monyet.

>say something against Buddhism, Christianity etc, get a slap on the wrist
>say something against the hypocrisy of Muslim "intellectuals"' interpretation of a verse in their shitty book. Get two years.

Lel

At least Germany is thriving 1st world country where civil rights are respected and not flouting as in your Islamic shithole. There's difference in centuries between Indonesia and Germany,

This is what is wrong with Muslims. Everywhere where they are the minority the cry for money and are soooo sad and always "I feel so bad here nobody treats me right and tolerates meeeeee" plz give me more rights I am the minority here!" :'( but where they are the majority they are the worst vicious and dumbest people towards minorities. Minority have no rights in Muslim countries. Muslims are the worst.
Cuck.

>literally gurgled language out of mudskipper swamps

He's not wrong in the first video, and the second one is hardly offensive enough to justify sending someone to jail for two years. A simple apology to those who are offended would suffice. You Muslims need to lighten up.

lel, can't even counter the shits, so went straight to straight insult

>Everywhere where they are the minority the cry for money and are soooo sad and always "I feel so bad here nobody treats me right and tolerates meeeeee" plz give me more rights I am the minority here!" :'( but where they are the majority they are the worst vicious and dumbest people towards minorities. Minority have no rights in Muslim countries. Muslims are the worst.

here your lesson to minority
>minority respect the majority, majority protect the minority

we are protecting the minorities but some of minorities especially chink christians are often disrespect majority, so what do they get? majority strike back

Our language are similar you dingus

He was talking about Dutch, friend.

read this and this he is minority, he should try to learn from sadiq khan, he no need to brag about majority but he did it anymway

The not-that-religious right over there (normal south america-style corrupt generals and businessmen) use the islamists as cover to 1) steal more money from the people and 2) maybe get to kill the communists again

I would say it's like erdogan's coalition but he's actually much better than what these ""people"" would look like with full control of the country

HAHAHAHAHA what kind of backwards shithole Indonesia must be if these are your common held opinion, or laws and principles.
Stay third world, my friend.

I wouldn't even deny it at this point, we're fucked

>we are protecting the minorities but some of minorities especially chink christians are often disrespect majority, so what do they get? majority strike back
You're that faggot friend who likes to rip on everyone but can't take a fucking joke yourself. Lighten up you prissy cunts. Nobody gives a shit about your desert book and we don't expect you to care about anybody else's

Yet another shining success of American intervention in the world

>members of any minority are never allowed to critisize the majority or you will get thrown in jail or worse
Oh boy.
What happens when you one time find yourself to be part of a minority? Will you stand true to your principles or will you cry and bitch like your brethren in faith over her in europe do"waaaah im the minority treat me right!!!!!"
Fucking Muslims, hypocrisy incarnate.

well enjoy your real """""DEUTSCH""""" culture in the future , lad

I will flee to Indonesia as a refugee will demand everything and more and bitch and moan and take them over at that point ;)

>no dutchies gief teh freedums to pindas or trade embargoes
YOU COULD HAVE STOPED IT, AMERICA. BUT NOOOOOO.

who the fucking cares if he's minorities, he was born and raised as an indonesian, im not even trying to defeding him but fags like you need some tolerance in your face

German culture died in 1945. Now it is being systematically eradicated. The first step was the EU, now the EU has opened the gates of hell.

Um Indonesia was your mess Dikeboy

look
he tried to brag majority, especially core majority's own culture
the majority try not bragging his minority's culture, but he did it by bragging majority's
now he bcome majority public enemy time by time

do you think every region in here 100% full majority as muslim, no you fuckin not
try bali, its majority full of hinduist, but there are minority like muslim, they respect each other. The bali muslim try not to disrespect majority hinduist by not doing adzan in their religion holiday (hari nyepi, where hinduist not doing anything even talking in a day)

>Monkeys want independence
>We say no
>You say gib their independence or no more marshall shekels for you
Yes, truly our fault.

He committed faux pas at best, that's no excuse to start screaming at the kafir and demanding that he be sent to jail.

I don't think anyone was expecting much different.
Though if he was tied up in the village square to have rocks chucked at him wouldn't surprise me either

>we're fucked
Yeah, at least for now teman saya. Problem is that religion has sort of overwhelmed local culture and you've sort of forgotten where you came from

tolerance my ass
we had fuckin with some god damn tolerance
not everything to be fuckin tolerance, dumbass

Calm down terrorist

You said this already and it still doesn't make sense to anybody who is educated first world and not mentally retarded islamic third world.
Sorry to tell you boy.

Also you use the word brag wrong among others. You should really try to improve your English.

so what? just let him go because "me sorry" apologetic?
look, he get reported, so he must get courted, we do it by law to law
he even have right to appeal and counterpart his verdict
so what's the problem? alwa is law
you can't just let a murder go free just because he said "me sorry"

You keep saying this as if it actually makes any sense at all.

Protip: it doesn't.

>victimless crime is as bad as murder
Wew lad

You are in a retard institution, aren't you?

>he criticises muslim clerics for misleading muslims and enforcing rules that are not part of islam
>he basically tries to help muslims
>muslims demand him dead

its like when snowden told mericans their government can and does violate their privacy and mericans demanded snowdens execution

he get reported, he get courted

wht's the problem?
even in america you can report someone if someone try to disrespect you

Two police actions certainly weren't enough for you subhumans.

Poor fuck. Islam is so disgusting.

He's a muslim, what did you expect?