I can dig the Ramones and the Birthday Party and the Stooges and SPK and Minor Threat and Whitehouse and Link Wray and...

>I can dig the Ramones and the Birthday Party and the Stooges and SPK and Minor Threat and Whitehouse and Link Wray and Chrome and Pere Ubu and Rudimentary Peni and 4-Skins and Throbbing Gristle and Skrewdriver and the Ex and Minimal Man and US Chaos and Gang Green and Tommi Stumpff and the Swans and Bad Brains all at the same time, and if you can't then fuck you. I don't give two splats of an old negro junkie's vomit for your politico-philosophical treatises, kiddies. I like noise. I like bigass vicious noise that makes my head spin. I wanna feel it whipping through me like a fucking jolt. We're so dilapidated and crushed by our pathetic existence we need it like a fix. Robin Gecht hacked up a bunch of whores in Chicago for it. Gacy strangled buttboys for it. Dean Corll killed 27 (or more) schoolkids for it. Imagine the bang--not just fucking (which is about as severe a sensation as most people get), but fucking little boys. Poor little innocents who have never done anything bad to anyone, and here's this savage splitting them asswise. And he kills them. Mean killings, like with an oxy-acetalyne cutting torch. Or a pissed-on straight razor. Buttfucking little boys while butchering them. That's how bad we need it. Me, I'm not that desperate yet. I stick with the noise. But an articulated noise that hangs there in your memory and causes further damage. These guys I knew in Montana really dug the whole ranch-hand aspect of the place. Ball cutting, ear notching, lip tattooing and skull crushing. Especially the skull crushing. They used to love to watch the cows die. It was either that or go home to the trailer park and watch their five half-naked siblings run around in the dirt. What would you do? Big Black is a way to get the old blood to boiling without having to buttfuck and garrotte little boys, or hang around slaughterhouses. It's as simple as that. I want to push myself, the music, the audience and everything involved as close to the precipice as possible.

He just uses pop structures with a bunch of shit and grime smeared on top

Still the best album Albini ever recorded.

he really is a fedora'd gentleman

Who gives a shit?

>skrewdriver
Fuck this Nazi

As much as Albini is the edgelord supreme I do appreciate this urge. Life is so boring and safe; violence through music is great escapism

sorry but he mentioned fucking little boys one too many times for me. yikes.

his comment about the Pixies is the most edgy thing I've ever read. also his mixing is overrated as fuck. Surfer Rosa would have been so much better if the rhythm guitar was more audible and the snare didn't overpower the rest of the drums. Cobain got redpilled on Albini when he tried to produce In Utero and Cobain had to fix it before releasing it.

>being such a fucking idiotic troglodyte that you need "violence" in order to not feel "safe"

holy fuck your existence must be miserable

yeah dude if you crave "violence" then you are missing something

Tell me something I don't know

Steve Albini is a pedophile

how old are you lol

ah...a kindred spirit *smirking, I brush aside my trench coat to reveal the sheathed weapon strapped to my belt, before tipping my hat and walking off*

the universe doesn't love you and neither does your family

>the Swans

I wish I could be that lacking in self awareness

You too

>I want music that simulates raping little boys
What did he mean by this?

Well, he did produce that album for Peter Sotos

If Steve were a young man today, I'm almost 100% sure that he'd spend his time on Sup Forums

he makes pretty cool music desu. his edgelord persona is more funny than anything else if you ask me

>produce

Honestly this. The guy looks like a little nerdy pipsqueak, then he goes completely overboard in edge and makes loud angry music. It's more funny than anything.