ITT: Post your last 5 rates and shit talk

Including, but not limited to, recommending others some good shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=or4Q2yamRr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Pop Group - Y

>Weezer 4.5
There's no hope for you

Station to Station is a great track, but it kind of overshadows every other thing on the album

what's dancing backwards look like

I never could into Milo's delivery

technically 6 but i wanted to include the 5.0 i found yesterday
i havent listened to 9012live but why all the hate for 90125? its not a bad album, it's not like their other stuff though admittedly

What I like about Milo's style is that it sounds so abstract.

I always thought 90125 was mostly a spotty release with a few good tracks and some throwaway stuff. That live album is a disaster though, since it consists pretty much of solos like the title suggests and leaves out any moments of interplay that Yes has going for it

it just sounds bored to me, like he'd rather be doing something else. I was happy for the Busdriver feature in Things that happen at night because he switches shit up rhythm wise, and he feels involved in what he spits

Still haven't listened to any milo, probably should

Jeff Rosenstock - We Cool?
youtube.com/watch?v=or4Q2yamRr0

I'm not a big fan of this release but I think you'd be
5:26 AM wew
are you a hip hop mon
its that boy boku, avant-garde

flamin' like charizard

geodude kinda guy rock hard

harder than the iceberg that sank the titanic

a prophet of the music call him messianic

if he show up with the gat boy ya better panic

word
hm that Horse Jumper of Love thing looks interesting
I gotta listen to some Supersilent sometime

>Horse Jumper of Love
it was pretty nice, if you like duster or love, claire as much as i do you'll probably enjoy it

sounds like fire imma dance backwards to it

haven't actually listened to either so should do that first
damn, that's avant

Don't have much to say about you dudes

horrible taste

mark n jez no tripfag haha

>>horrible taste
>all of his rates are 1.5s and 2.0s
people like you make me laugh

This post is a roll for what album in the current top 1000 I'll be rating next.

Thanks, I'll check it out.
Honestly, I agree, stay not withstanding.
Those two songs I love, but everything else didn't really stand out to me all that much.
Thanks for that rec, I really dig that song.
Gonna have to check the rest of the album out.
To each their own.
I don't rate based on what I think will win approval, I don't come seeking validation.
My tastes are what they are mate.

>people like you make me laugh
why

>To each their own.
I don't rate based on what I think will win approval, I don't come seeking validation.
My tastes are what they are mate
that's a fuckton of projection
you can continue with your taste, never said otherwise

meant to quote

Dislike.
Huh.
Idk.

>why
because people like you, not necessarily you, though i'm assuming by your ratings and the "horrible taste" comment that you fall under this blanket, think you're above everyone else on this board and everyone else who listens to music because you go about rating music in a different way that you are in any way special or unique. there are hundreds of people just like you on rym and on this board
rating music differently isn't really a bad thing on its own, it's just that you seem (just by the little i've seen of you, so i suppose it doesn't really hold much credibility) to be infatuated with the image attached to someone who is into music as opposed to the actual substance and reality of it

yes i do rate music differently
no i dont think im special or unique in doing so, on the contrary my taste is quite Sup Forumscore
i dont know how you've managed to psychoanalyze my perspective on music simply because i disliked someone's taste
i just think weezer is trash