Really good movie you guys should watch it

Really good movie you guys should watch it.
It really shows how pathetic Nazis and racist people are.

Also the movie is based on real facts so fucking BTFO

reported

blacks are good at running. thats why they didnt invent cars, jets or anything.

Will I win any good goy points for watching?

Has anyone here actually watched the movie?

I might watch it today is it any good?

Yeah i just watched it i really got me in tears..

Nazis are wrong

/thread

what i love about this is how US championed a black guy only to spite NAzis, even though blacks were second class citizens in US, no different. Everytime US has an enemy, it provokes it by championing some liberal cause it really doesnt care about.

I don't fucking get it. Jesse Jackson made it very clear that Hitler treated him better than Roosevelt did. How do they get away with this crap?

Germany won the most medals in those olympics you know...

I heard it tanked in theaters

/thread

Jesse Jackson knew Hitler and Roosevelt?

nothing about that in the movie

stop lying fuck

lol poster with hand in front reminds me of judo chop by james bond.

He also became good friend with one of the German Athletes, Lutz Long, who helped him in the qualifying rounds.

I haven't seen the movie, did that part come up?

Yes but the movie showed Lutz as a liberal anti-nazi :)

fpbf

Its funny because Hitler never snubbed Owens, Roosevelt did.

That's not true, he even served in the German Army.

>Rachel Portman
Goddammit, Jews. Are you even trying?

Kill yourself jew

Du er ikke norsk. Bildet relatert til hvem du er.

I bet its made by kikes

Roosevelt snubbed Owens. Hitler verbally praised him.

Fucking historical revisionists.

>OY VEY HISTORY CHANGING SCUM THE HOLOCAUST HAPPENED STOP ATTACKING OUR SACRED COW
>E-er w-w-well our p-presidents can't be r-racist right? I-it was really hitler that did mean racist things, and him alone! Yeah!

It's ok, the guy they got to play Goebbels looks nothing like him tho, skinhead in a suit.

Of course jews are involved.

As if good goys care

Kek

>Speaking at a Republican rally held in Baltimore on October 9, 1936, Owens said "Some people say Hitler snubbed me. But I tell you, Hitler did not snub me. I am not knocking the President. Remember, I am not a politician, but remember that the President did not send me a message of congratulations because people said, he was too busy."[35] Later, on October 15, 1936 Owens repeated this allegation when he addressed an audience of African American at a Republican rally in Kansas City remarking that "Hitler didn't snub me – it was our president who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram."[36][37]

oh I get it
"Race," because it's about a race in which the participants try to be the first person to reach some specified goal distance, but additionally it is making use of word play, perhaps the french double entendre, because "Race" could also be applied to the protagonists ethnic heritage and how that relates to Nazi beliefs of racial, or white supremacy.

Very nice.

This makes me want to kill every jew,

he was probably forced by the nazi swine

There's this group of people called the Jews, user.

poor bait desu

Regular serving members of the Wehrmacht weren't necessarily Nazi supporters or political in any way.

You must have seen too many gung ho Hollywood WWII movies where every German soldier is an 'evil' jewblood-drinking monster.

Every time I see this I feel insulted. Not because of the subject material or because of some racism shit, but because the title is insulting. It's like, did they even try? Who the fuck thought this was a good or clever title? What the fuck are these scriptwriters and marketing people being paid for? It's a fucking insult that they thought this is an acceptable title.

>RACE GET IT CUZ IT'S A RACE BUT ALSO ABOUT RACE GET IT IT'S ABOUT RACE GET IT ARENT WE CLEVER

EVER HEARD OF SUBTLETY OR GRACE YOU FUCKERS

>Also the movie is based on real facts

No it's not, you fucking Hollywood-induced retard.

>It really shows how pathetic Nazis and racist people are.
Hitler commended Owens