Trump still refuses to release tax returns

>Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders have already released their tax returns, and Donald Trump is the only candidate left in the race who's holding out.

Will you be signing, Sup Forums? Why or why not?

Is 'tax returns' the 'birth certificate' of this election?

Fuck off taxer. You're more annoying than birthers.

Oh well. It's not a constitutional requirement. It's his option, and he's free to say no.

>Unlike being a natural born citizen.

Wasn't Trump the biggest birther of all?

>Hillary keeping her speech transcripts secret
>not releasing the emails
>generally a very secretive, untransparent person
>OH YOU BETTER RELEASE YOUR TAXES, DON, SO WE CAN PICK IT APART FOR THINGS TO ATTACK YOU WITH
I hope he keeps them secret for 1000 years.

No, he will probably release them when his Audit is finished, making an issue out of nothing for phony political good boy points.

Hey senpai, just Google why you shouldn't release them under audit

Just imagine if it was Hillary who wouldn't release her taxes.

You guys have just become rank and file Fox News obedient sheep, nothing more.

We have more important things to worry about.

>OY VEY, SHOW US THOSE TAX RETURNS. WE HAVE TO SEE HOW MANY SHEKELS YOU OWE THE IRS

What are you hidin' Don? Afraid?

What about shillery's emails? Hmm?
Did we just forget about her bullshit?
And since we are going into the damn past, how about we talk about Bernie Sander's arrests?
Wake up, Trump is going to dominate this election and your party is just shaking in fear.

Sure, and it was annoying. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Its never going to happen...He's never going to give the media this much ammunition.

That pic is literally his taxes

>release tax return to the public

What the fuck? Is this like a normal thing that presidential candidates do? Why? Your tax returns are the business of no one except yourself and the IRS.

Fuck off back to plebbit and take you Fox news meme with you

this site and the whole trump shills movement are depressing as fuck.

the mental gymnastics this cucks do for their fhurer cold easily win an entire Olympic games

he's in the middle of an audit. he's repeatedly stated that once the audit is over with he'll release everything

he already released his financials which have all of the same relevant information

btw, congratulations - 25 cents has been deposited into your account!

why should we care?

>Bernie Sander's arrests
You mean during the civil rights movement? Or is there something else I don't know about?

If it is the former you're a fucking retard if you think any moderate is going to be swayed against Sanders because he got arrested marching for civil rights.

Yeah sure let's just elect a guy who obviously has something to hide as President no biggie

>releasing tax returns while being audited
why the fuck do we have 3 years of math as a requirement but only 1 of economics?

Why the fuck would anyone ever be interested in Hillary's taxes? All her real money is in the Clinton Foundation, and I doubt she's reporting her money laundering scheme on her taxes.

mark my words Sup Forums, it will happen like this

>Trump will not release tax returns
>Media will jump on him
>Trump will continue saying there's nothing to scrutinize, more important things to be worried about etc
>Hilary will use it against him
>Trump will release it, nothing wrong

Nothing about him being audited forces him to not release his returns.
There's no reason for him not to release years he is not being audited for.

clarity

people do care if your main source of income is the tijuana cartel or al-Qaeda believe it or not

He'll never release it because it shows hes lying about his wealth. From his financial disclosure he has a bout a 1-2 billion in assets and a couple hundred million in debt. Rich as fuck yes. But hes not worth "north of 10 billion"

Just like most everything Trump says, its a completely transparent lie. I wouldn't be surprised if he "leaked" some forged taxed report to one of his tabloids showing 10+bil.

You guys are fucking idiots.

He is a private citizen, he has no obligation to show his tax returns.

Here in the UK, David Cameron released his tax returns but only to spin an emerging scandal relating to dodgy tax havens that his family were linked to. Other MPs followed suit to show face but I bet you they would shit a brick if they had to release their partner's or spouses too.

They also were under no obligation to release them.

If you really wanted to know the truth you would ask for Bill & Hilary Clinton and Bernie Sanders to release their since they have been career politicians however they again are under no obligation to do so.

Donald Trump should only release his tax returns when every single Democratic voter released theirs.

Who the fuck is this fag?

Makes me respect the Don more.

>said, I won't release my tax returns until the audits done
>cucks start grasping at straws and whining
>nope.jpg

>>Trump will release it, nothing wrong

he already warned to Cuomo that he pays as little taxes as humanly possible.

the whole tax return will be riddle with tax loop holes and schemes that's why he doesn't realized them.

trump tax return will give CNN the ammunition they are salivating over for months.

if you hear wall to wall network to network news about trump today just wait till this is reveled wolf Blitzer will be talking about trump while at sleep

clinton has already released her last 15 years of tax returns

all presidents since nixon have

mostly this. trump is waiting for a huge terrorist attack or national disaster to bury it, or possibly never release it.

He needs to stand his ground and reaffirm the right to privacy and private property. His tax returns is no one else's business. Comparing it to a birth certificate is stupid as hell.

One of Clinton's aides was the first to bring it up

ROUTINE

He's going to release them when the audit is over.
This is about not caving in or changing your answer because of pressure from faggots.

Has any candidates' taxes been a deciding factor for anyone?

And Obama was still elected.

>all presidents since nixon have
so? all presidents since nixon have been puppets and cucks

Trump deserves this though.

Taxers are annoying

Obama is hiding he was a Kenyan Muslim and we elected him. Tax returns are pretty minuscule compared to that.