How after 5000 years of humanity surviving off of bread do we have so many people within the last decade who are...

How after 5000 years of humanity surviving off of bread do we have so many people within the last decade who are entirely allergic to gluten?

Other urls found in this thread:

wheatbellyblog.com/2012/02/wheat-is-not-genetically-modified/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

because OGM wheat

*GMO, fokkin iphone autocorrect

wheatbellyblog.com/2012/02/wheat-is-not-genetically-modified/

yes-it-is-fuck-monsanto-you-eat-gmo-bread-you-faggot

it wasn't GMO, it was artificial selection

read the fucking article you spaz

The thing about allergies is back before we started mucking about with natural selection, an allergy would kill the sufferer hopefully before his/her weak genes could be spread. Now there is whole branch of 'medicine' devoted to keeping those faulty genes alive and propagating throughout the species. More people survive, more faulty genes, until the faulty ones aren't so recessive anymore and every restaurant in existence has to cater to people who should not even exist.

Because we don't bake like used to. Baking enhancers, refined yeast, no sour dough, mainly wheat highly cleaned up... E.g. ingredients are kept cheap as fuck to maximize profits, sour dough with 'roggen' (idk the English name) takes at least 10h to get volume, ready-to-go yeast only 1h or less. No fermentation takes place within 1h, so we eat all the shit that before it just fermented to something else

nigga, gluten allergy is really fucking rare

idiots who claim they can't eat gluten but actually can are a lot more common though

does anyone here actually know what they're talking about

My personal opinion is that they are jelous of people with actual allergy and are simply acting.

The problem is that you can't call them out on their bullshit.

Intolerance and allergie are 2 parts of the problem, intolerance to gluten is actually quite common

It's possible for your body to build up a tolerance to something that can affect you negatively

>Now there is whole branch of 'medicine' devoted to keeping those faulty genes alive and propagating throughout the species.

you forgot we murder babies ("abortion") as well

Veganism and Anti-Gluten faggots should die in a fire. Just the same as normal faggots.

Now, don't get me wrong, I couldn't care less what stupid fucks do with their health. But all things considered, everybody nowadays is exposed one way or another to a hazard. Such if life.

Am I supposed to let myself get fucked in the ass or start eating shit food that taste horrible because your little prissy ass demands it? Just for the sake of "Muh Acceptance"?

Fuck you and fuck your gay shit.

food scientist here. fuckin' GMOS.

I think it can cause the diarrhea in some people. Non believers might think it's due to lack of water. Then water intake after eating certain breads. Wheat can be very dry sometimes

We dont.

Only peole with celiac disease have a problem with gluten. The anti-gluten craze is a marketing gimmick, typical of a runaway capitalist system that has run out of anything legitimate to sell, and now sells people on myth.

proof?