S/fur

s/fur

Aw shit

samefag

Nice detective work

so you masturbate to pretend anthropomorphic images?

I will neither confirm nor deny those allegations

new holster came brb

way to soldier on charles wish I could stick around to help...

correct lol

Just leaving this here

Got milk?

No, pick it up.

Equine ftw

I want to buy a bad dragon toy but I'm to fucking poor for that kind of shit. I've been saving but it's taking so long. What should I do? Also, if you have any recommendations to what should I buy feel free to say, I'm not sure myself yet.

Made it back

Floof and stuff!

Hey dude

Hey

How's it going today?

I guess I'm ok... I was playing FO2 but it crashed. You?

>phone posting

It's going alright. My holster came today, work last night was pretty good too. And I gave my roommate his last notice to get out.

A little hungry right now but eh.

the older fallout games do that a lot, don't they?

Hey guurl

(muffled Tim Allen sounds in the distance)

Wow, that's quite a lot! What gun will the holster be for?

And not really in my experiences actually. I think this was the first time for me in 1+2. Though to be fair I am running it in Wine.

How's things?

It's easier than real women, and not fucked up, like beastiality.

Happy medium for those of us with the more fucked up shit going on in our heads, y'know?

For my Beretta 92. The nylon one I've had is a POS and while it retains the gun well, drawing it out is a safety concern. I'll take a picture real fast of it. It's a kydex style holster and so far I've really liked it, drawing from it is easy and its retained really well. I might have to go for a run with it to make sure.

Yeah, a lot has gone on today. I was supposed to get my training SAPI plates today too but the mailroom hasn't processed them yet, or amazon is lying about delivery.

Ah, I see. I guess that running it through something like wine could cause some problems but for only one crash for one entire game and at least part of the other, that's pretty good

SAPI?

Small Arms Protective Insert. They're ceramic trauma plates, body armor. These ones are fake (because I can't afford or justify $600 to drop on a real set) but they emulate the size and weight real ones.

Oh, why are you getting those?

full kit