What is it you really want?

What is it you really want?

People like to tell me things.
Those deep, dark, naughty little desires that are on their minds.

Continue

I want to live the remainder of life in relative serenity, helping others when I can and experiencing as much natural beauty as possible.

Doesn't that seem kind of boring?

It is you, Lucifer, that I truly desire

Not at all, I can do anything I want as long as it doesn't impede the wellbeing and experiences of others. Not a hard task.

i want to cuddle with a little girl and make her happy

I just want to be able to stop caring about everything it brings me nothing but misery.

I want a world without jews

Not OP
You only have this very limited time. Maybe you should start occupying yourself with productive and fulfilling tasks/hobbies. It might help quell some of those overwhelming thoughts. I find that woodworking helps.

I wanna live but theres nothing to live for so I wanna die, so normie scum tell me your pathetic advice to make life worth living

1. Lots of money.
2. To see Katy Perry's boobs.
3. A cure for cancer in my lifetime.

Thanks user I'll try something out

Live for the moments and activities that stimulate you (barring those that emotionally or physically hurt others). Purpose is a human-made construct and you don't necessarily ever have to find one. Rather, find the little things that bring you happiness.

Proud of you, hope you find something that works!

Oh, right. Well, my dance card's full with this one, I'm afraid.

I'm a simple man and a werefaggot, but my wants are fickle.

Right now I want a threesome. I want to have my dick buried deeply in the ass of a trap while said trap is face down in my girlfriend's vagina while she speaks degradingly of him to me like he's not in the room.

I want to then withdraw, shoot my load on Traps' face, and watch my girlfriend clean up the mess with her mouth. Afterwards I go outside for a smoke and send affectionate text messages, subtly manipulating the trap to fall in love with me. After about an hour or so of emotional conditioning, I allow Girlfriend to tie trap to a chair and make them watch as I loudly fuck Girlfriend. After I finish, I scoop my cum out of her vagina and feed it to the trap.

continue

>start occupying yourself with productive and fulfilling tasks/hobbies
says someone on Sup Forums

I also want to choke women while I fuck them. Strangle them till they pass out, revive them, repeat until they don't wake up. I want to watch the fear in their eyes. My cock is diamonds right now.

Providing advice to some guy on Sup Forums is fulfilling for me!

good thing that you'll probably die a virgin

I mean,

That's about it, right now. After everything's said and done, the Trap is untied, we all get dressed up and I treat the both of them to a nice fancy dinner. If they're still in the mood, They'll both be plugged with remote-controlled toys that I would use to tease them over the course of the meal.

I think the core want here is that I want a twinky little femboy slave to service myself and my girlfriend sexually and, money permitting, act as a live-in housekeeper to keep things nice and domestic.

I feel like this is actually fairly attainable overall, I just need to make a little more money to make it financially soluble. Getting a promotion at work soon, so that might be doable in the next couple of years. Not something I necessarily need to sell my soul for, but if Lucifer wants to do me a solid and speed things along for no other reason than to promote an already damnably sinful lifestyle, then i certainly wouldn't say no.

Nope. lost it in '09. She's the only woman who's ever fucked me for free though.

>for free

She's a keeper then.

Nope. Left me in '12. Is a man now. I loved those tits.

i want multiple women for casual sex, no emotions whatsoever. 7+ preferred