9/11 Stories

Share your 9/11 stories, Sup Forums. Some were too young to remember (which amazes me), but the oldfags should be able to recall.

Where were you? How did you hear about it? What did your family/friends say as it unfolded?

I often wonder what 9/11 would have been like had it happened in the era of social media. The Happening threads would have been legendary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

9/11 was 15 years ago, don't you think we should move on instead of dwelling in the past? We need to put aside shit like that and MAGA.

Time is no boundary for faggotry. Holocaust was 70+ years ago and Jews still muh genocide. Slavery was 100+ and the nogs are still bitching about it today.

I got my very first blowjob on 9/11/01

My uncle was on the plane before he died
His last words were Allahu Akbar

Kek

My father worked in the Bush administration and he helped do 9/11

I was at work that day, we all laughed about it. We made some WTC buildings from bricks and knocked them over with a wheelbarrow. Good times.

I was in 6th grade. I thought it was an accident. I was too young to really understand what had happened. I came home from school and both of my parents were home, they had been sent home from work.

It was disappointing because Cheez TV was cancelled that day.

Underage spotted.

I was 8. I remember seeing the buildings burning on the news when I got home from school. i had literally no idea what had happened or why people cared so much. I didn't know that it was an attack.

I was conveniently inside of an F16 and in the area of Shanksville Pennsylvania doing routine stuff and not shooting down civilian airplanes at all

>be 8
>dad is really angry
>appologizes and says bad men are at war with america and if its bad enough i will have to fight one day
>says hes sorry be brought me into such a world, he thought this type of violence was over
>dad was gulf war vet
>ive now served 3 tours in afganistan

I was 11 but I remember it well.

My dad worked on Church St 2 blocks east. He was one of the principal managers at his office so he had to make sure the building was empty. By the time he left the second tower collapsed and he got caught in the dust/debris cloud.

He made it but we knew people from our area that didn't make it. He's been telling me he feels less safe now with Obabo in office because he appeases Muslims

>but it's ok when I do it

i was 3 and i dont remember lol

>be me
>father is mossad agent
>saying he have big mission today
>hes going out and i watch tv when suddenly towers falling
>he comes back and say "mission accomplished"
>we celebrate

''Our purpose was to document the event''

youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw

Was in 2nd grade, the three 2nd grade teachers put us all in one room to watch what was going on on a TV and the boys were going "awesome!" when footage of the planes hitting played, I said it once too because I was a peer pressured tomboy.

We got out of school early.

I was 11. When I came back from school and saw it in TV I thought WW3 has just begun.

Was a kid living in Australia at the time. I was pissed off because I opened the TV to watch Pokemon, but got this shit instead.

proof positive jews did 9/11.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

I was nursing a hangover from a late night at a local dive when my mom called and said i need to turn o, the TV. About 2 minutes after I turned the news on, the second plane hit.

You activated the detonation in tower #2 when you turned your TV on. Fuck you and your mom.

Topic reminder that if you haven't seen this film you don't belong on Sup Forums

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg