whahahaaaahahwut
>what
wooowhahahhwhatould
you doooooooo
naaaa naaaa nananananana naaaaaaa haaaaaa
naaaananana naaana naaanaaaanaaa you dooo
wuuuu wuuuu wuut wha what woould you do
youtube.com/watch?v=GHQyQYgd3z8

Cover her face with cum. Ruining her top.

alleyway gangbang

more

I'd shit on her tits
I'd let her shit on my chest
I'd shit in her mouth
I'd shit in her hair
I'd shit between her thighs
I'd shit on her dress and then SMEAR IT ALL AROUND
Id shit on her miniskirt

I'd shit in her armpit then make her do that farting noise with it
I'd shit across both of their uncomfortable and awkward smiles.

Wwyd?

I'd shit on her bed and then slap it wayne Gretzky style across her stomach and tits

I'd shit in her shoes and then put the shoes in her bag.

more

This slut

Wwyd

>hit me
>hit me
youtu.be/IEyGYqCcbhQ

WWYD

sorry for quality
face and tits

body

ass
wwyd? kinky stuff please

I'd shit under her flappy tits and then smear it across her forehead for a unibrow

Twist her nipplerings until she begs

Id hold her thight and start running my cockhead up and down between her asscheeks, then id bite my tteeth into the back of her neck as I start pushing my cock at her thight asshole

Wwyd

face?

bbc gangbang for both.

Wwyd to her?

she is fuckin hot. i want to tie her to the bed and slowly cut out that one piece and leave the socks on.
then i would tease her with my hard cock, rubbing it all over her body. And when she is dripping wet, ill fuck deep in the wet dripping pussy and cum in it. Ill take some out with my dick and shove it in her mouth till i cum again.

also post more of her

Bite her tits. Its like her shirt is telling me to

I'd shit down her chest under her shirt and then laugh because she a fucking log between her tits in that tight shirt and it's going nowhere
I'd probably try to convince her to do something in a music video for me. she looks so fucking cute and sweet
youtu.be/GfGpRxZvmfk

This thread

damn thats a hot story. Glad you've taken such an interest in Emily. She's a beautiful thick girl with big tits, love to hear fantasies with her

I would stare at her awkwardly from a distance and then go home and masturbate.

Bet she loves feeling that cock on her ass. I'd move a hand down towards her pussy, letting it feel around her thighs as i tease her with pushing my cock against her asshole, close to pushing it in but keeping it back to drive her crazy. Her pussy is already wet and hungry as i move my fingers to feel her up

I'll post a couple more pics for you to enjoy ;)

Emily wants me to grab her and push her down. she would love it as i start feeling her up as shes helpless beneath my grip.
Would be hot feeling her tight muscles flex as she tries to fend me off

Wow I'd like to titty fuck her then blow on her cute face. She would of course suck me clean too.

she looks cute but she's slutty, she loves eating cum

yea she loves anal, even did double once ;D

mmm

well obviously she'd suck you off, she has to get every last drop

as she's sitting like that, I would shit between her thighs while intimating her duckface, to her face.
I'd shit in the crossfade of her hair and then spell out LOL in shit on each lens of her glasses
I'd just shit somewhere like behind the headboard of her bed or something. I am amazingly not attracted to her for some reason
I'd shit down her landing strip
I'd shit in that cage behind her and then padlock it so she has to get bolt-cutters or throw it out or something, lol.

I would fuck her thicc ass

Emily teasing her big tits

Then she would love it as as push my fat cock into her thight asshole and start rubbing it back and fort through her asshole. I think id grab a tit that I could twist and crush to punish her if she moves to much

pretty girl

those abs are to die for though

hmmm i believe she likes being tied

I know her irl. Wwyd?

she's nice and tight. I'd love to lick all the way from her pussy, up her abs, between her tits, along her neck, and end with shoving my tongue down her throat as my dick penetrates her

WWYD /b and how?

interested in more of both

WWYD?

would take her around in a van and drive her through the bad part of town and see who wanted to bang her.

more

Tying her down is always fun. Should I tie her front up or ass up? Fuck it i wanna tie her down so i can alternate between rubbing my cock between her tits and dipping my balls into her mouth. Shes gonna put that tongue to good use

have her ride me as i chew her nipples

moooooooore

Who wants to see more?

i guess you wouldnt care that she has slight gag reflex?

need it all. vola room if you wanna chat in private.

Sounds inviting...

Guess I'll have to train that off her. Everytime she starts gagging she gets a hard slap across her tits

That's all i have.

i think you would need someone else to teach slut like that to obey, a few friends? or be more strict

If she starts to gag ill force my cock in there even more. It's going to be a rather un-enjoyable time for her when i face fuck here. She will cough gag and have saliva run down her chest until i finish on her chest.

Nah fuck anyone else, shes all mine now. She cant gag while I'm squeezing her throat in my fist, and the thightness would just make it feel better. I'd keep slapping her tits just because i fucking like it

as inviting as her asshole would be to my cock. Dump some nipple pics

Don't really have a nip pic... lemme check

Any tit pics would do.

Pick one and wwyd

No thanks

shiet man, enjoy this, with sound
webm.land/media/jPV2.webm

Nip n vag

I would do this to the middle.

WWYD?

can tell she loves cock. I'd give her the occasional break from her throatfucking to let her beg a bit to get fucked before i take her throat back and force my cock into her mouth

My two favorite things.

i believe that in those breaks you should be fucking her ass

Wwyd to Keegan

I'm glad you enjoy

wwyd

wwyd? anyone r4r?

wwyd

Take her back to how we started, with my cock against her ass, except this time im gonna push in and fuck her hard and fast with my balls slapping against her, and instead of biting her neck I'll twist her upper body around so i can sink my teeths into her breasts

Wwyd?