Prove you're an oldfag

prove you're an oldfag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N4MQnmQdsb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

OP blends his shit and drinks it

who are you to tell me what to do ?

▲▲

Is this the tale of political kingmaking we've all been waiting for or just a shitty art house film?

Would this actually feel good? Is so how do i make it

This

Hahaha I've been on the o'chan for years now bucko why do I need to prove my superiority to a pleb such as you?

Guessing it's shit-lib propaganda.

The media had it out for him even worse than for Trump.

Fun Fact: people didn't initially believe the gangstas delivering crack story because the media (Lugenpresse) had lied about him so many times before.

I personally love him, he's got the most street cred I've ever seen in a morbidly obese white man

Nerf this

i wonder how my dick would feel in this

I used to stick my dick in those things
The ones with the animals inside where the best IMO

At first I thought the baby was under the giant ass of some bizarre amputee.

Can't tell if this is bait or just retarded

tbh it really doesn't work. It slides over your dick with 0 friction.

first i thought what animals are photografing a baby next to an butthole

"than" kek

>I personally love him, he's got the most street cred I've ever seen in a morbidly obese white man

I fell in love with him (no homo) because of his stance on the month long LGBTQIA festival (pic related).

឴ ឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

+1 internet to whomever knows the reference.

឴ ឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

get on my level

Oh, that's what i'm talking about..... this is my favorite of his drunken tirades.

youtube.com/watch?v=N4MQnmQdsb4

឴ ឴ ឴▲
▲ ▲

FUCKYOUNEWFAGS

lol internet

never beat it

Kek

If you know Group X you're officially an old faggot

There's also a seam inside that'll scratch the hell out of your dick

plague inc

YA MAN

Although.
it doesn't make me feel any better. Just makes me feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of immature children.

parasites are sneakiest and always get madagascar

I remember /i/

what is this toy called?

My spoon is too big. My anus is bleeding.

Taiwanese Phalanges Encasing

Underage b8

no you retard its from pandemic 2

fgsfds

HOW IS THIS OLDFAG, IT WAS POSTED 5 MONTHS AGO ... FAG

This. Came here to post that. Unless you can stop it from rolling it will just feel like nothing

You want to go see Shithead: The Musical, I've got tickets

Get outta heeh

Gimme some tits bitch

There are nudes of her, shitty looking tits. But waiting so long to see them I beat my dick into a coma.

I'm here since 2015

You mean these?

Has anyone ever fractured a ball? If so, any advice?

get it?

newfag detected.

But then Greenland survives.

okih tits actually, any moar?

I got a professional opinion

Kek

source please?
I remember seeing that mug on some private blog with with lots of flash games.

>spiderman is oldfag now

Nope