8 generals on the front page

>8 generals on the front page

when were you when Sup Forums was kill?

on Sup Forums

i was nine o clock on a saturday

Bump the Crufts thread.

I was 5 years younger than I am today, sitting in this very spot.

that is the darkest dark darkie i've ever seen

>Be american
>eat a fucking big ass greasy burger
>proceed to start a thread with his greasy fingers about how generals killed Sup Forums
>followed by creating another thread about how there are 20 ''soccer'' threads and how it killed Sup Forums
>proceed to shit the chair

You guys don't even know what you want

Reminder that /qa/, baneposting, force awakens were the worst things to happen to Sup Forums

>pages
what is this; 2011? they have this great new thing called the catalogue grandad

Implying we don't know what we want
>more cheeseburgers

simple: no generals or soccer threads

Sup Forums is the worst thing that ever happened to Sup Forums.

I was in 2008

nothing new. At least /asp/ contains mandrama

*best

this

browse using catalog and use shift click to hide generals

2012 Olympics

>front page

>Force Awakens

What?

In Japan funny enough in 2012

I told you /q/ was a mistake

i agree. how could we hand over the captcha codes to Sup Forums? makes me ashamed to be a user.

outstanding post, my euro brother

dubs

I'm fine with soccer shitposting t bh, it's very Sup Forums at times. I feel like Jane Goodall living amongst chimps: studying them, learning habits, examining the societal hierarchies at play. also, every sunday/monday night is ours during football season, and also during all playoffs.

the only thing that triggers me is the olympics where it's a bunch of retards from other boards who invade. world cup is similar but at least it's an actual sport and not "who has the fastest black guy."

you're confusing Sup Forums with Sup Forums

Whitout these this board would be 100% dead, at least 3/4 threads are about soccer here

also the problem is simple. as with any e-community, SERIOUS BUSINESS takes over after a time. over the years i have witnessed how entire chans died out because of that. you have chans or single boards that form around a certain topic but have lax rulers. in turn, the users remain relaxed, too. everything is fine, traffic is high, OC is generated, traditions in the form of eternal memes are formed, lolz are had and all is good and well. then some day the admin/mod/janitor trio decides to sweep the site clean because muh offtopic (as if we were normies that only want to talk about 1 topic in the first place) and ban people, delete threads, delete boards. drama. people may or may not be fired and permab& but the outcome is always the same: if the site is not baleeted altogether, then the permanent bans make a certain type of anons gtfo for good. a barren wasteland is left behind and the only people remaining are sensitive numales that flip out whenever anons have fun. we are on that stage right now. the janitor doesnt even have to delete threads anymore as the majority of the users here are now these numales. make some post or thread that is not 100% about sports and you either are getting flamed or ignored altogether. it's the strangest kind of thing to witness the majority of the board condoning shitposting, anime, copypasta, cheap made memes, provocations, bad insults etc. when these things literally are the origin of chan culture. on-topic discussion vs. off-topic has always been like 1 to 3. but i think here is the main problem: the majority of this board are not anons with an interest in sport anymore. the majority are just normie sport fans now that merely adapt our culture. these faggot dont know the difference between an imageboard and a forum. literal cultural appropriation and im literally shaking. sorry for tl;dr i got really triggered.

>hating on burgers

Good post

Why can't you just talk about SPORTS faget?

>Has a holy inquisition to kill infidels
>also has nude beaches and orgies
And you call us hypocrites?

Donald Trump and Sup Forums have brought in a far greater amount of Redditors than Baneposting ever did.

Yeah the amount of redditors that have flooded the site to whine about "muh drumpf hehe xD" is aggravating.

>at least 3/4 threads are about soccer here

And about 3/4 of your population thinks its white Argentina and both know thats not true.

There, just fixed Sup Forums for you. It's that easy.

>when youve been using the catalog and extensions for almost 7 years and forget that the boards uses numerical pages to seperate the threads and you constantly are bumping threads from page 9 and 10

>Wake up
>Hide the 7 first thread of the frontpage