We need NFL athletes to burn this flag. It's a symbol of racism and bigotry. Spread the the message!

We need NFL athletes to burn this flag. It's a symbol of racism and bigotry. Spread the the message!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OFAUq9cqC9k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump is a racist bigoted pig!

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
BURN FLAG

TWEET THE NFL PLAYERS YOU FOLLOW! URGE THEM TO BURN THE FLAG!

Bro, the owners of the teams won't have any of that. It will turn into a slave uprising type situation.

>Owners are white
>Players are black
Slavery indeed. BURN THE FLAG!

The white slave owners have no power in the NFL anymore.

Fire the first shot pussy. I fucking dare u. I pray for the day you uneducated and undisciplined assholes make the mistake of doing something to instigate a race war, then we can finally rid this country of your degeneracy and move on with our lives.

KNOW YOUR PLACE CIS GENDER SCUM!

Same fag

Nice try scum

that moron starts a war with north korea nad takes the weekend off

Fuck Drumpf!

FUCK DRUMPF
FUCK WYPPL

Yea, niggers chimping out destroying stuff sounds like a great way to raise their social status so they are no longer the scum of the world

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

KANGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

n sheit

BURN ALL THE WHITE PPL, THUS IS NOT BAIT!

Anthem written by wyppls. #not_our_anthem

>Spread the the message!

Don't you have homework ?

If people don't like this country they are free to leave. Burning flags and complaining will not improve this country. People would rather complain than actually get involved in politics, challenge the geriatrics we have in national political office and make the place better

Niggers playing children's games acting like fucking children. I'm not surprised. I guess kapernick had to come up with some bullshit for people to talk about him because they can't talk about him at QB anymore.

Except for writing paychecks

BURN IT

ALERT SERVICE MEANS CITIZENSHIP ALERT

LISTEN UP ANONS THIS COMES FROM THE TOWER.

GET A NFL/NBA PLAYER OR PLAYERS TO BURN A US FLAG IN PROTEST OF TRUMPS RECENT COMMENTS.

USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO TARGET PLAYERS, FANS, AND INFLUANCE MAKERS.

USE THE HASHTAG #takeaknee AND #takeahike ADD #burntrumpflags USE THE US FLAG EMOJI IN YOUR TWEETS

PUSH THE MEME THAT IF AN NFL PLAYER STANDS TOMORROW IT MEANS THEY SIDE WITH TRUMP!

GET ONE OF THE DUMB LIBS TO PARROT IT!

FOCUS ON VICTORY AND WE SHALL NOT FAIL

THIS WILL BE THE FINEST HOUR. FOR GLORY. NOW SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

OPERATION SPARK IS A GO

GO GO GO

REPORT IN TO THE QUARTERMASTER AT

How does one have anything to do with the other?

KILL THIS WHITE SCUM!

Sounds like a plan.

Fuck your nigger whore mothers

Whut the blacky anthem? clicking sounds and drum beats?

For the millions they make where do I sign up to be a slave?

America lost the threat of a significant outside rival (Britain, Germany x2, Soviet Union, etc) and now it's tearing itself apart.

FUKK THE POLISE

ammerics = white people
black second class fuck slavery fuck whyiyte people thomas jefferson was a merdere

No it really isn't.

please translate

They should all move to one of the prosperous and peaceful Black majority countries. Oh wait, it doesn't exist.

need mo money fo dem programs

>gives no explanation
It is pretty normal for countries to do this if they've always had enemies and all of a sudden don't anymore.
I mean if you look back at history...

Doesn't mean it's the end of the USA, but it does mean that things will radically change in the coming time.

So give an explanation

This, basically.
Humans are good at coming together and overcoming our differences when we face a common enemy. But when we have no one to rally against, we start LOOKING for someone to rally against. It doesn't take very long for two groups to start rallying against each other and want to divide everyone into "us" and "them". Black/white, democrat/republican, gay/straight, heathen/idiot, men/women, whatever excuse we can find.

"Fuck the police" and I said it with authority.
Because my people on the street are the majority.

You homeless?

U wot?
If you are the same poster than you're the one that should explain why not.

Either way historically the US has always had a foreign threat and when it didn't it went to war with itself.

The reason is simple, the US is a very diverse and young nation. So it hasn't quite homogenised it's values.
Certain states hold radically different values than others, but the threat of a significant outside rival gave people a reason to put their differences aside.
Because the other power would be even more different (colony vs empire, freedom vs authoritarianism, freedom vs fascism and capitalism vs communism).

So now that that outside pressure is gone people start to notice the local differences again.
And that has lead to people ridiculously criticising one another, leading to the whole feminazi vs alt-right shitfest that is currently going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=OFAUq9cqC9k

This is the dumbest "operation" you faggots have divised yet. So, you saw that the NFL has been receiving lower viewership since the players began kneeling during the prayer, and you thought:
>I, being a fat, lonely, bigoted neckbeard will eradicate football by demanding the players do something to lower viewership further! I'm a genius!"

You fucking sperglords are the Spec. Ops. Of weaponized autism, and none of you even passed basic training. Try again when you can formulate a coherent and decent plan with a worthy goal, faggots.

Anthem*
Not prayer. Fucking Bible Belt upbringing...

You'd be surprised how unified we are when you stop relying on the evening news.

more new memes

I am not from inside the US...
I am also not saying that it will destroy the US like the last time.
I am however saying that this will bring significant change as one of those groups will seize the upper-hand eventually.
And that will lead to the US turning it's attention more internally (which is already happening with Trump).

The long term consequences are much harder to predict however, as it could just be an event that will mature the country further fairly peacefully...
Or it could be a more violent divisive process.

In the first case it will make the US a better country, in the second it will make it not really worse but it will do it's number on the economy.

Oh, fuck me. I'm not him, but the numbers ALONE show you the Trump Yellow Journalism is all sensationalist bullshit. 50% of the country voted for him! Not 10% or 20%. 50%. But all of America hates Trump? Ok, TV "News" station; Whatever you say.

It's supposed to finally stamp out this niggerish anti-american shit. Make them cross the line so far with trampling on flags during the anthem they're all disciplined and ejected from the league. Make them think twice about interrupting our national anthem.

Awesome

>And that will lead to the US turning it's attention more internally (which is already happening with Trump).
You are relying on what you've read. Most of this nonsense is leftist crap. Them trying to grab headlines. Spoiled kids at that time in their lives when they know everything. And you can't convince them otherwise.

I am not sure what exactly you are trying to say.
But you are right and it is that pretty much propaganda "news" that only drives the divide.
Formerly that 'propaganda' would be orientated on foreign threats, but with feminists' autistic acts it was drawn more inwardly.
Thus dividing the country further, the feminists ironically laid the foundations by being the autists they are.

How so?

I live in a different country all together, our media is by far not as biased.

Also I am quoting Trump himself: "America first" that is directing attention inward.
It isn't inherently a bad or good thing, it's just a different way of governing which is natural for the state the US is in.

>BAIT

We need to stop worshipping the nfl.

>Make them think twice about interrupting our national anthem
why do people care so much?

Fuck all you stupid ass niggers! Oh btw I am a Democrat. I hate niggers, my daddy hated niggers and my grandpappy ownes niggers. Niggers started all major world wars.

This thread hurts my bones

This is funny.

Don't forget about the autooooootune.

I'm the guy you replied to. This is why it's a terrible plan. Literally none of those things would occur. At best, one dumb, career-oriented footballer would burn a flag trying to raise his standing and would immediately be made an example of. Again, Spec. Ops. who haven't even passed basic training.

It's the way a Conservatard's brain works, "hurr if people don't like a thing it must be because it's got something to do with white people".

Americans should all burn the flag as a test of how much freedom they ACTUALLY have.

Are you an idiot? Guessing you're not American, seeing as that would be an act of physical protest, which is entirely protected by the 1st Amendment. It just makes you an Unamerican asshat to do it.

Out of curiosity, why does it specifically need to be NFL athletes

If I had to guess, it's my original guess which shut them up and they immediately stopped answering: