TFW you realise the only reason alt-righters hate Islam is because it doesn't permit them to be degenerate fags

>TFW you realise the only reason alt-righters hate Islam is because it doesn't permit them to be degenerate fags

Not at all it's purely based on resentment that they aren't white and they are ghetto trash

I mean i am not gay or jewish or a woman so i have much less genuine problems with muslims than my macron-voting countrymen who ironically voted for more islam

Actually we are probably one of the few non-degenerate demographics that wouldn't even be too bothered by islam, but regardless we don't like brown people it's literally that simple

Yeah but I'm talking about the fags who screech about "muh western civilization" who only dislike Muslims because they're unwelcoming to their faggot/athiest selves

the form of the regime is an ideal of them for sure.

Well these people these days we took them in the FN like Philippot to show FN is progressive and tolerant etc all the bullshit

And they didn't vote FN en masse
Even if they did jews+gays+feminists are like 3% of voters

This has proved to be completely unsuccessful electorally and we should change the political line if you ask me

Maybe Soral is right FN should go back to antisemitism and homophobia this way we'd steal some muslim votes

reminder

This isn't Sup Forums get outta here

Yeah this isn't really that funny. It's too long and feels like a projection. Not that great of a meme, 1/10

Did I strike a nerve?

Alt right is a meme that needs to die

No I was just saying it was far too long

Islam needs to reform also this thread is low tier bait.

t. Milo "I don't like islam because they don't permit sucking black cocks"

Sup Forumsacks are very seriously delusional, be careful not to shatter their retarded, ass backwards lens with which they view the world or else they'll call your picture a projection

I don't like fags, but Islam is a religion in need of reform you dunce the whole world can see it.

Have some more

this is right. alt-rights are as incoherent as sjws

They hate it for no reason actually. All the religions promote the same conservative shit, especially abrahamic religions which are pretty much the same. In Russia conservatives are pro Islam as well as pro Orthodoxy, liberals are against all religions.

Bruh it was literally like 300 words without any punctuation or line breaks. Just saying not too great of a memay

These aren't funny stop posting them or make better ones

awww, is little babby angry?

Yeah but Christianity has been memed out from ever trying to be political in the West. Hence why no one cares about the Pope. Islam still has caliphates which mix religion and politics. Also I wouldn't ever want to live in Sharia law society. They need to become more secular and reformed only then will Islam be okay. Right now I don't want it anywhere near me.

Milo is schizophrenic and pedo. You can't be gay and conservative, right wing person simultaneously. It's kind of self-hatred or so.
Also Arab culture, for example, has a huge part of homosexuality in it, medieval arab culture of cities was pretty liberal. With the beginning of urbanization in 20th century peasants ran into the cities and now Islam is associated with strict conservative morals. The same happened in 19th century in Europe with Victorian era in Britain for example - after the 18th century, age of buttfuck and courtesans, peasant went to cities and Brits had swimming vans for women.

How does it feel to be a racist piece of shit?

Pretty much Milo had psychological issues and the alt-right loved him even though he was basically stupid as shit. I think it's a lot harder to reform religions due to lack of time and wars.

>Christianity has been memed out from ever trying to be political in the West
Yes, but it's the same in Russia. If not Caucasians, who are less developed than the rest of the country, and the only Muslims we had were Tatars and Bashkirs, there would be no difference between Islam and Orthodoxy here at all.
>Islam still has caliphates which mix religion and politics. Also I wouldn't ever want to live in Sharia law society. They need to become more secular and reformed only then will Islam be okay

Muslim majority countries are very different. You have Bosnia and Somalia, you know. Tatars, Bashkirs, Bosnians, Azeris, a big amount of Turks (especially youth and city dwellers) are secular people. Senegal is pretty much a secular country, Indonesia is way more secular than Pakistan for example, Tunisia is secular country.
The thing about Islamism is not religion, Arabs just pass through the same processes Europe passed 100 years ago.
They had rise of capitalism, urbanization, industrial revolution in 20th century. All this has lead to the birth of political Islam (MENA fascism), an archaic answer to modernist changes going on in society. Political Islam has produced jihadism, the same way fascism produced nazism. That all is the same shit, and it's not about religion, but the historical period they pass through.

aspie thread?

>there would be no difference between Islam and Orthodoxy here at all

There's actually almost no difference between Islam and Orthodoxy. Our Christianity is much closer to Islam than to Catholicism and Protestantism.

Trips of truth. Saying "Muslims" means as little as saying "blondes". There are so many of them with so many differences among them that it's impossible to profile a "typical Muslim". On the one hand, I've got drunk with Moroccans, I've eaten pork with Turks, and on the other hand I've met Indonesian girls who wouldn't shake my hand because we weren't married.

Yes, but Caucasians here are way more savage than Tatars and create worse reputation to Islam than Orthodoxy and if not Caucasians these reputations would be the same. Well, but actually you are correct, these kinds of religious shit are almost the same. But I actually find the situation where liberals hate all religions and conservatives support all the religions way more sane than it is in the West where they have schizophrenia with conservatives hating Islam and liberals protecting Muslims.

>But I actually find the situation where liberals hate all religions and conservatives support all the religions way more sane than it is in the West where they have schizophrenia with conservatives hating Islam and liberals protecting Muslims.
Very interesting insight.

> liberals protecting Muslims.

This shit is actually schizo af and one of the reasons that i cant really stand with those modern western liberals or its movments. I was thinking the same thing as yours.

Political Islam, sunni wahabism, fundamentalist ideas, and oil rich Arab states have developed some shit ideologies don't come at me with this Christianity is the same as Islam. Orthodoxy probably is, but even then the doctrines of the Christian faith are different. This is done by the holy Trinity, protestantism is a much better form of Christianity since it allows for freedom of interpretation and gives people the choice to pick and choose what they want to believe. Orthodoxy, Catholism, and Islam all try to ram shit down your throat and tell you what to think and believe. From your post I get the general feeling you are a Azeri, Central Muslim Asian, or Chechen. Also the difference in Russia isn't really seen due to the communist past which hated religion and was "atheist". The blurr between Orthodox and Islam is harder to see in your country due to socio-economic issues and culture.

>gives people the choice to pick and choose what they want to believe
That is called "cultural Christianity," fedora faggot. It isn't Christianity at all.

t. baptist

I'm not a fedora faggot I go to the evangelical church. Evangelicals believe a different baseline than Baptist. No wonder the world thinks americans are stupid.