What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War
youtube.com/watch?v=4KL9ljbXUhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hes a disgusting beaner and should be fucking deported

By eliminating the illegal immigration pipeline, mexico will be made great, you know.

>flat brim

dumb beaners

Yes make mexico great again by deporting all their trash to America.

Fucking spics would rather shit up another country then fix their own and then get mad at everyone.

Relax gringo.

Race war when?

OP, you save that pic religiously so that once hillary wins you can spam the crap out of it.

fuck off pendejo

Regardless of what someone thinks of trump, why would u want America to be like mexico? They already destroyed what they have now.

Besides why not go back there if it's so much better

That he will be first to start laying bricks for the Wall!

the beaner is strong with you, we ain't letting you back in once the gringos kick your brown ass, we fucking send you to that shithole el salvador.

Nothing, hes still upset about losing the war

what war faggot.

Soon...

The one you're still butthurt about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War

He should be gassed

not me niggers my family wasn't here back in those days.

>please deport or shoot me first i am the tanned liberal

He's an activist born in LA

twitter.com/jeronimosaldana

kek

Probably talking about Texas. Americans when full Islam to get Texas.

Cool shirt desu. No hate at all if he's legal.

But that's worse user.

You give Americans a bad name. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Makes it easier to spot a traitor.

>beaners get hold of hat
>first thing they do is make it flat brim

What is an american? We're all in the same area so we absolutely have to share a political/economic system?

A citizen in the United States makes an American.

What a pathetic notion of a political system you have. Would you be ok with half a billion chinese coming here and having anchor babies, without your consent?

Texas for Texans. Yall all can go fuck yourself in Calianjo

Well its the law, isn't it. If you have a problem with it then it's with the people who write the laws.

do these people realize they're actually advertising for trump way more so than they're protesting him?

in 2 ways, no less.

1) it'll be mistaken for an actual MAGA half the time, thus passersby will think a stupid bean is ok with trump
2) people who actually read it the other half the time will subconsciously be reminded that TRUMP IS COMPLETELY RIGHT.

The US also has one flag. All these spics bring over theirs.

It was against the law for the colonies of britain to suceed you fucking imbecile. Laws aren't some immutable force of nature retard.

Probably some dumb shit like this pic on kikebook

Do Mexicans actually think that area was occupied by any actual Mexicans?

Imagine how many tomatoe pickers there'd be.

Do they think Mexico always existed or something?

Examples of iambic pentameter.
>Make America Great Again

Not examples of iambic pentameter.
>Make Donald Trumpf Again
>Make America Mexico Again
>America Was Never Great

And these nerds wonder why their catchphrases can't catch on. Iambic pentameter makes everything catch on.

>Rough winds do shake the darling buds of may.
>But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
>It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.
>Now is the winter of our discontent.
>It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
>Come on and slam, and welcome to the jam.

You see? Rolls straight off the tongue, like "Make America Great Again"

Fpbp

>lose a fair war
>get replaced by foreign folk
>still our land
I don't get their logic

B
U
I
L
D
W A L L

An American is someone who works for the greater good of the country, defends its traditions and keeps the local culture alive.

Here in México we had fucktons of refugees and Inmigrants along the years.And they integrated beautifully because our traditions are hard as fuck and any uprising by the foreigners would be met by genocide (See Pancho Villa genociding Chinks in Coahuila just because he didnt like them)..

We have "Cacahuates japoneses" which are from the japanese Inmigrants that with nothing at their name grabbed tools and boats and started working their ass off for the Country.

Several Lebanese fled here too, and blessed us with the "Tacos al pastor" which is adapted shawarma.

That said, we must need to kill all niggers, they could provide nothing but crime to the USM so we just lynched them all

It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times.

youtube.com/watch?v=4KL9ljbXUhk

>(((legal)))
Good goy

I never said it was immutable. You're arguing with yourself. I even agree that the current law that allows for granting citizenship to parents who used their kids as anchors is faulty. However I don't believe it's right to hold rancor against the people who do not commit the crime since it works. You want to change it petition to those in charge. Elect the right candidates for office. Etc.

It's the cholo version of we wuz kangs

>ConMijente
>j

>make a 1st world country a 3rd world country

Gassed first before they dump his body over the great trump wall.

Mexico is shit and lost a lot of its land, Texas etc, It would be a shithole if they had it to this day, they should of given their whole country to the USA in the first place

Mexico can take California back if they want it so much. It's already a majority Mexican anyway thanks to bleeding law-abiding citizens to pay for the law-breaking foreign non-citizens infesting their Sanctuary Cities.

But the Mexican government doesn't WANT a bunch of poor, ignorant, criminalistic beaners. THAT'S WHY THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT SENDS THEM ILLEGALLY ACROSS THE BORDER IN THE FIRST PLACE.

No one conceived of this universal application until the 1970s. The naturalization act of 1790 and the writings of the founding fathers indicate a general belief that america was to be europe 2.0, without the residues of feudalism. Obviously, the retort is along the lines of race is arbitary, but why would you expect people of noneuropean heritage to preserve european civilization? Why would a people want to preserve traditions that aren't their traditions or similar. Mestizo and european americans are different people and forcing them into a shared political system is a recipe for voting wars and group compeition.

I guess these mexitards didn't learn about the louisiana purchase in the schools they dropped out of

I actually don't mind the good Mexicans. The trouble is there's just too many fucking bad ones out there. If you guys would just rat the bad ones the fuck out and we could gas them all, that'd be great.

I think a big first step would be legalizing drugs to stop the drug war in Mexico, but hey, our politicians don't want that because it puts money in the pockets of politicians and their backers.

>Mexico is shit.
>Run away to U.S.
>Make it part of Mexico.
This is the most self defeating plan ever.

So many Trump haters focus on Mexican interests, Muslim interests, feminist interests.

If you are a real American, you need to focus on America's interests, first and foremost.

His retarded beaner brain wants to turn the US into Mexico, even though he would rather be here than Mexico.

> 9 retweets
> 11 likes

If Mexico is willing to pay for the land we legally bought we'd be willing to sell it.

How about... 20 trillion dollars?

no shit sherlock. Obviously we would need to change the legals to change the institutions. You're still obsequiously accepting that they get to be in the same political system as you, and so they're still entitled to as much political power as people who've had family here for centuries. The basic point is, they're not the same people as european americans, they're a misfunction of the past 50 years and you won't acknowledge that because muh law. You may as well read the dictionary to us.

its a clever jab at how texas got blown the fuck out by mexicans and begged to join the union only to clamor incessantly about how they are going to secede decades later