How does an atheist define the God(s) that they don't believe in...

How does an atheist define the God(s) that they don't believe in? Do they suppose gods to be physical deities that sit above the clouds, or are they more likely to conceive them as sources of intelligence that govern the orchestration of nature? Like someone who created a simulation we're living in?

>How does an atheist define the God(s) that they don't believe in?
the psychotic imagining of dangerous people

Are you implying that religion is violent and not people? Because religion isn't violent.

An atheist, by definition, would not define, recognize nor acknowledge theses "Gods" you speak of. Get a grip. OOOOGA. BOOOOGA.

>dangerous people
>religion is violent
>implying
I think you need to work on your reading comprehension
and focus on the difference between imply and infer

I think it's you who needs to look up a dictionary.
How is saying "people who believe in god are psychotic dangerous people" an educated guess? You're indirectly saying they're dangerous because of their religion, which is the definition of imply

God is a myth for the weak minded who need an all-explaining intangible to blame for being weak minded losers.

Zero intelligent people actually believe in 'God'.

>religion isn't violent
There's a reason the term "Holy War" sounds familiar to you, but "Scientific War", "Ideological War", and "Philosophical War" don't.

Atheism is the easiest religion to troll

Atheists are more likely Darwinists. Picture you show is worn example used to discredit Lemark's (spelling?) idea of how evolution might work before Natural Selection was taken as the anointed theory.

FYI More recent studies have shown evidence that environment and behaviour in some circumstances actually alter genetics that are passed to offspring so LeMark was more correct than what he was given credit.

The picture is Lamarckianism, which was disproven in favor of evolution by natural selection.

Generally speaking, the atheists I've met don't believe in:
>A supernatural creator of the universe
>An interventionist supernatural entity (so there's nothing out there listening to prayers, much less answering them)
>Anything that is all-powerful, all-knowing, and all-beneficent

>hurr durr guns are bad

guns dont kill people, people kill people. same thing with religion

1/10 troll attempt

*Pic Edited for Exemption of Standard Details

test

lamarckism was supported by Christians fgt

access to guns kill people

ITT OP pretends not to understand natural selection

sounds like we need another major paradigm shift in evolutionary biology so that christfags start supporting Darwinism

WHY CAN'T ATHEISTS DEFINE ATHEISM??

>what is epigenetics
but Christians just think that it's lamarckism all over again

Why would anyone define the things they don't believe in? There are practically endless possibilities one could make up for things that are imaginable. Unless you are a creative person making fiction or art what would be the use?

>Are you implying that religion is violent and not people? Because religion isn't violent.
Have you even read the OT?
Just give up, fake jew. Your god is dead.

We just don't. That's already been done by millennia of religious artists and conceptuals.

So if you talk about god, you have no definition of what you're actually talking about?

...but....that's not how evolution works at all?

Do you think guns are violent too?
Or is it people who use them on other people?

Don't be ridiculous.

Atheists BTFO

I'd love to see a face shot of the atheist on the receiving end of this spanking

More like an endless spectrum of definitions.
Theists don't seem to know anymore about God than atheists.
Sage.

Religion is more comparable to drugs than guns

i like this guy's answer

This explanation isn't true at all.
It's just that the giraffes with longer necks managed to eat while others starved. Thus increasing the odds of procreation. As competition is less due to the short necks starving during hard times.

so true, see those atheists gets their religion wrecked.

Too bad the post wasn't made by an atheist.
sage.

Not remotely equivalent.
Guns are not the *reason* people kill people, they're the *means* by which people kill people.
Religion is not the *means* by which wars are fought, it is the *reason* wars are fought.

>How does an atheist define the God(s) that they don't believe in?

Magical Sky Wizard is my preferred term.

I'm atheist but I was raised Catholic, I know the Catholic idea of God and it's not that hard to just read about other religions. I don't see what the issue is.

well, the pic would be an example of lamarckian evolution.

op, being an atheist means you do not accept the god hypothesis, that is all.

There are 6 billion people who believe in god.
If religion was violent, nobody would exist today.

>it is the *reason* wars are fought.

The war in Afghanistan, the Iraq war and the downfall of Saddam Hussein sure had religious reasons. No other, political reasons at all.

>blame religion for wars in 2k17

The pic is wrong, though.
Giraffes who happen to have longer necks than those around them will have superior access to food. Better access to food means better health which, in turn, means better survivability in predator/prey situations which, in turn, means a longer life in which to have children. Short-necked giraffes get starved out because there's nothing stopping the healthier long-necked giraffes from eating the low leaves too. Pretty soon you have to have a long neck to live long enough to even have children, and the cycle repeats. Each generation in the same environment where the longer your neck is the longer you live means long-necks outbreed short-necks and neck length gradually increases over thousands of years.

That's a fuckton of words just to say "natual selection."

How's that "Holy Peace" thing coming along?
Haven't started yet?
Still got Jews and Muslims fighting over the HOLY LAND?
Still got RELIGIOUS EXTREMISTS turning the middle-east into a war-torn shithole?
Got RELIGIOUS EXTREMISTS pulling terror attacks in Europe?

Why don't we ever see "Scientific extremists" doing any of this shit? Where are the "philosophical extremists" and "artistic extremists" if religion isn't causing this? Why is this ALWAYS about religion if it's a problem inherent to humanity and not religion?

>religion isn't violent
"I will fill your mountains with the dead. Your hills, your valleys, and your streams will be filled with people slaughtered by the sword. I will make you desolate forever. Your cities will never be rebuilt. Then you will know that I am God."

"Make ready to slaughter [the infidel’s] sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants."

Then I heard God say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.”

"Everyone who would not seek God was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman."

nice bait

>implying wars that are classed as "religious" don't have secular (economic or political) ramifications.

Do you even know anything about wars?

probably bait but I god is imaginary figure in my perspective

same way you think of thor or zues as cool stories thats what atheist see your god as

>Why don't we ever see "Scientific extremists" doing any of this shit? Where are the "philosophical extremists" and "artistic extremists" if religion isn't causing this? Why is this ALWAYS about religion if it's a problem inhere

Why don't you ever see white murderers called "terrorists"? Why is it always muslims that are called terrorists? Do you believe everything fox news tells you? Wake up before it's too late you sheep

You probably never even read the Bible, so why would you think you know anything about other peoples believes?

Oh, right, because you just regurgitate what other assholes put into your excuse for a brain.

>doesn't know the difference between a murderer and terrorist

>Where are the "philosophical extremists" and "artistic extremists"
Hitler supposedly killed himself in 1945

Sources please.

>The animal with the longer neck was able to reach more food in a biome in which food is rare
>The animals with longer necks reproduced more often
>Eventually the necks got really long and reaching out-of-reach food items became it's entire strategy to the point that it's body shape doesn't allow it to lie down for any reason including sleep
>Giraffes live their entire lives sleeping perhaps 30 minutes per day in 5-15 spurts
>Drinking water is a life-endangering activity for a giraffe

I take it god gave the giraffe a neck so long it can barely do shit that isn't eating leaves from the tops of trees for shits and giggles one day? It would be consistent with what a selfish. cruel, childish faggot prick he is in the rest of the book, I guess.

MEANWHILE

>atheism is now the standard belief system of fascist lefties exiting their university brainwashing to steal all Christian wealth and kill all white men

I don't know who to help anymore. I'm an atheist and it's reached the point that hearing another person is an atheist is a strike against the quality of their character and it's all because my government has the Muslim Brotherhood's dick so deep in it's throat it's cutting off the oxygen to it's brain.

Those suicide bombers aren't screaming "ANARCHO-SYNDICALISM" before they blow themselves up. Haven't heard any news stories about Relativistic Cleansing. No Libertarian Death Camps. No Darwinist Revolutions. No Post-Modern Regimes, no Globalist Genocide, no Euclidean plane attacks, Keynesian killings, Boolean bombings, Ptolemaic terrorists, Idealist intolerance, Utilitarian uprisings, or Newtonian nations.

>artistic extremist
>Hitler
10/10

Lol bait

show me one proof that there COULD BE a god of some sort, then we can talk. a physical evidence of some sort

>muslim holy land
>not religious

this post had to be wrote by a fundamentalist Christian. noone else on earth could be this brain dead

>why are religious people fucking retarded

I think it has something to due with the brain-washing part. like it actually changes your brain chemistry from a young age

>it actually changes your brain chemistry
No, it just teaches you to stop thinking.
"Here are the answers. ALL OF THEM. Do not question them, just accept them and then go make everyone else accept them."

That is not what atheists actually believe, that's a misrepresentation of natural selection pressures.

Imagine instead that one giraffe has a slightly longer neck because that's just the way it was born. It can reach more leaves, it eats much better than others, and is more likely to pass on its genes, which means its children are more likely to have the slightly longer neck.

This only occurs in an environment wherein there are trees where some but not all leaves are within reach of the giraffe.

>why does the grass grow
>because god made it grow

If you're teaching your child to assume Christ is the answer to everything - I feel like this is legitimately stopping the learning and development process of early children

They say the best way to learn is to ask questions. What happens when every answer to that question is jesus

the kids who "know better" than to believe the lies of the church will grow to be outliers and move past church.

the kids who really take it to heart will be in the church for the rest of their lives. and so will their kids

tl;dr the church is legitimately stopping the course of human evolution and has been for over 2000 years

Atheist here. I recognize a bearded fag who lives in clouds as the christian mythologycal god.

I thought the original post was ironic but I realize they actually just don't know what evolution is

That's a very retarded version of how evolution works.

They don't care to know.

>atheist can't acknowledge god

bro i loved God of War