Will the Guatemalan Armed Forces invade Mexico soon?

I hear they are preparing for something really big

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-36114383
globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=guatemala
globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=mexico
globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

heard from where ?

i'm intrigued

OP got it wrong, and is also a fag

Tensions were rising between guatemala and belize

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-36114383

i don't know, i could see the cia funding some shit and taking over mexico, as it is a failed state.

It is, but guatemala would be the worst country to wage war against us (with no offense to guatemala bros)

Even with CIA's help, it would be extremely difficult to do so

Would be easier to mobilize Canada and have them take you down.

OP BTFO

Indeed

Guatemala
globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=guatemala

Mexico
globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=mexico

Canada
globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=canada

Are you trying to imply that CIA doesn't control your government already?

Callate mexic-ano mierda.

>Guatemalan Armed Forces
>invading mexico

thats like the usa invading russia during the winter

To be fair.. the Mexican military are pretty much.. non-existing.

wait, that says polan is stronker than mexico despite mexico having usa aid and 4x the population

Rumors of wars, m8. Just rumors.

Exactly this. That's why there's absolutely no need to invade Mexico.

Shhhhh

Check the land systems and naval power section

>0 tanks
alright.

Sorry, I mean air power and land systems

the little they have is busy getting its ass kicked up north by the cartels

Good luck. If gauge ala ants to fight the British Commonwealth they're more than welcome too try. Were good at fucking up jumped up Spanish speakers

If I remember correctly Belize doesn't even have a standing army, only a police force

if cia owns Mexican government, why arent they being culturally enriched from the refugees?

checkmate cuck

Those fucking F5 parked in fucking Santa Lucia used only for air shows every independence day.

>mexico

You mean Belize?

The cartel IS the federal police without uniforms,Most of the time.

That said the Cartel wont let their land be run by some train-hoppers ,they are way more prepared than our army in terms of equipment and number, and lack mercy,compassion or laws to keep it from being a total genocide.

Even if we are pre-WW2 era in terms of military (We bought motherfucking flak artillery to the ruskies some years ago) we can still fuck the the central-americans easily.Unless the USA gives them long range artillery and armored vehicles, then we are fucked.

Our Air Force is only used for that too

The Army does a lot though like killing black people in the favelas when they get bored

Nice

1 or 2 cartels alone would outgun the Guatemalan armed forces.

Yeah, a war (without the US involved) would mean a total overhaul of their industries in order to produce enough guns, ammunition and tanks, etc etc. To counter the invasion.
Guatemala doesn't stand a chance obviously.. but still. We all know how fucking terrible guerrilla warfare can be.

It's pretty cool

They firebombed some druglord's place recently and it burned down a bunch of houses in the slum and the leftycucks got outraged and went protesting only to get BTFO by the riot police and their fancy water cannons,shit was cash

Aww how cute, the non-country can type!

LOL Is there a video of that? I would love to watch it.

I don't think there are any videos but there are pictures of the aftermath

Honestly the fire department should have just let it all burn,favela people don't deserve to live

>Honestly the fire department should have just let it all burn,favela people don't deserve to live

I was thinking exactly this. If our army had the balls to just drop some bombs on our local slums instead of dropping in native communities our country would improve a lot. Most of the wall jumping scum comes straight from Mexican slums.

I wish...

You are a massive idiot if you think that's possible