Any medfags here?

Any medfags here?
I've had 2 swollen lymph nodes under my jaw for a year now, they haven't grown at all but they have been there for a year straight, same size.
Starting to get kind of worried, is there anyone else who has a similar issue or any advice?
Really appreciate any insight

medfag here.

GET MEDICAL ATTENTION YOU FAG

thanks for you attention

I had one on the left side that was swollen for years. Finally went to get it checked out and they did an xray and an MRI... Before they could biopsy it it went back to normal.

Go get it checked.

I have and he told me that they were common but i looked online and it said it could be lymphoma.
Which is starting to worry me.

how did it feel? Mine are like rubbery and very movable

It could be nothing or it could be something, that's what every medfag would tell you. You have to get it checked. Either that or live with the doubt, which is a valid option too.

I hate medical tests so I avoid them no matter what. When my hour comes I will die and fuck it.

Ye you're right, im ganna go to another docter and see if i can get some testing on it. Thanks for the advice man

Good luck. Two years ago I found a small bulge behind my testicle. I was kinda scared but after an ultrasound it was clear that it was only sort of a cist of solidified semen, not even a celular formation. It's most likely nothing, especially if you are younger than 40 years old.

yeah definitely get it checked just in case. It probs isn't lymphoma since it's been the same size for a year, but it doesn't hurt to check

Im 19 and thanks guys, i really do appreicate it, i was very very depressed about it but im starting to feel better. Hope its really not anything

im a smoker im 20 i have had one under my chin sense i was 14 i have had them checked out and all its normal fors some people man also dont worry bout what u cant control

Are you in the bay area, if so I know where you can get a ultrasound for jt.

You right at the end of the day it is was it is

Nah man im detroit lol

Fuck ma. Get out of that shithole and come to cali.

> be me
> 5 yrs old
> 1989
> had the same shit
> had a surgery to drain it and was back on my feet in a day.
> no infection or anything was to blame. just happened.
> got a good scar to show for it still

Solidified semen? Dafuq? Don't you keep those pipes flowing? Clean em out my dude.

Im fr trying to get out, but i just turned 19 a few weeks ago, still trying to save up a little more money

I've had a singular swollen lymph node on my jaw since I was a child. I think it was a tapeworm cyst but it never moved and was very hard. My first doctor said it was an oil pocket and not to worry about it

Kinda squishy but stayed in place

If you have medical insurance or can pay its worth having an ultrasound for the neck. Its best to confirm theyre indeed lymph nodes and if they look normal or not.
Having for a year is quite long, its unlikely to be something like lymphoma with them being stable in size for a year and no other symptoms, but its best to get a diagnosis.

Kinda weird they did an MRI, they usually go for an ultrasound and a biopsy.