>Leave mother
>Pay child support
>?
>Regret it when you're old

how do i nigger?

Feed that bitch an abortion drink
myhealthtips.in/2016/03/natural-abortion-methods.html

Falcon punch is always an option

Stop being a little bitch and man up you think that girl asked for you to impregnate her and be stuck with a loser like you you think that little nigga ask to be born without a father
Take responsibility you should have thought about that before you put your pee pee in her

Quads confirm. Kill that baby

is it illegal to feed a girl an abortion drink?

Be a father

how far along is she?

kick that bitch in the fucking stomach you pussy

Tldr doe dhawg

You can't. Like it or not, you are now part of procreate meme

barely missed her first period, i really dont want to be a dad lmao

Not if she never finds out

Kick her in the stomach, go to jail for battery or whatever. 6 weeks in jail is nothing compared to fatherhood

Don't be a consumerist numale piece of shit. Dad up.

why would i want to father a kid i couldnt afford to feed?

too late for plan B. Tell her that you dont want to be a father.

Then buy a box of condoms. Read the back to learn how to use.

Here you go brother

>Don't be a consumerist
UnAmerican detected

My bad haha
I guess I'm just ranting because my girlfriend had a miscarriage

dont put your dick in a bitch or sell your jizz to a sperm bank.

if youre a nigger its really easy...

Muh bad dhawg sorry bout dat doe i love you

has any one had any actual experience with the abortion smoothies are they pretty effective?

Look at self in mirror. If black, do what comes naturally.

Thank u i love you too

Gas Them.
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░▄▄█████████▄▄
░░░░▄▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
░░▄██████░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
░▐██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░███████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐██████▌░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░▀░▄▄▌
░█▀▀███▀░░░░░░▄▀█▀░░░▐▄▄▄▌
▐░▌▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▌▀░▌
░▌▐░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░▐░▐
░▐░▀▄▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌░▄▄░▐░▌
░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░▐░▐▄▄▄▄▀▐
░░░▌▀░▐░░░░░░░░▄▀░░▀▀▀▀░▌
░░░▐░░░░░░░░░▌░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▐
░░░▌░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░▄▄░░▌
░░█▀▄░░░▐░▐░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░█░▀▀▄░▌░█░░░▀▀▄▄▄▄▀
█░░░▀▄░░▀▀▄▄█░░░░░▄▀
░░░░░░▀▄░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▐
█░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▐░▌▐
░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▌░▐▌▐
░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐░▄▄▌░█▀▄
░░░█░░░░░░░░░█▌▐░▄▐░░▀▄▀▀▄▄
░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▐░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░▀▄░▄▀█░░░░░█░░▌░░░░▀▄░░░░░█

Sure they can, just be born with a vagina, then everything you do is excusable because you're a woman.

>TV spawn detected
Bitch you don't even know what it meant to be an American.

Step one, go to the mall. Step two, escalator...

You're a fuckin retarded faggot and you should set yourself on fire, jump off a tall building, and slit your wrists on the way down.
Bitches got like 10+ ways of preventing unwanted pregnancies and men have one.
If she gets pregnant, guess who holds MOST of the blame?
Dumbass bitch, get the dick out your mouth long enough to form a competent thought you fuckin bullshit spouting wannabe wise ass piece of shit.

Only if you're stupid enough to let her or anyone else find out.
>asking around on the internet probably counts

Dear christ I wish this had been an option.
>better plan, trip her at the top of a set of cement steps.
>alot of them, not like a few steps, I mean she's gotta break bones and shit. You gotta know that baby's dead.

Falcon punch

This guy is so mad

Don't listen to people who don't have our best interest in mind, only a fool thinks themselves to be wise.

youtu.be/BUwJFoJKUkM?t=3m38s

There's no easy way out, there's no shortcut home!!

Suck it the fuck up and stop dragging other down because of it.
If that happened, it's because of poor health decisions. Smoking, drinking, excercise, diet, environment, money; all this shit ties in.
You'd be fine if it wasn't for all of this, not to mention exposure to STDs, most doctors aren't great diagnosticians and cant't tell you what the fuck is wrong with you a first glance, life isn't a TV show. Cut what is hazardous to your health out of your life if you can if you want kids, and if you can't get rid of it (like mold in your house, asbestos, or anything else) then just wait until you can move to a place that will provide better living conditions.
If you come to find that you can't conceive, instead of wishing unwanted and unwarranted children upon others, do good deeds like helping poor people out of having to go through with raising them by surprise judo flips to pregnant women.

Just learn how to pull out dude oh yeah it's too late for that

Everyone knows all of these responses are just you from different devices.
You're not funny and you look stupid.
Also, your mother should have been donkey kicked in the stomach when she was pregnant with you.

the "abortion drinks" are shit like pineapple juice. i think it's legal.

Dont have any kids

abortion or murder-suicide
or dip and change all your shit

Do what everyone else does. Find a single mother and ask where the father is, be prepared to know more on the subject than you ever wanted in the next hour

>I'm not wrong.

insert coat hanger
remove kebab

Nope. Not even if you dump powdered glass in it. Completely legal.

sear until internal temperature is at least 145 deg F
let cool for three minutes
serve

some other dude jizzed in her a bit, i pulled out. (seperate occasions) so theres a pretty strong chance its not even mine but i really dont want to run the risk

Fuck her mother, sister, or some close relative so that she'll feel too shameful about it to bare your ugly fuckin beach ball headed child.

tell her youre not ready to be a parent and if she insists tell her you wont be paying for child support and will be moving, most bitches just want a kid and be lucky enough to waste all that child support on themselves, once she realizes she MIGHT actually have to do some real work herself she'll second guess having a kid with a shitty 3rd world retard like you

The only post worth reading in this whole goddamn thread. Unless you're a nigger.

>a bit

God were you watching? You deserve whatever the fuck this is

Think faggot

>I'm so glad it's you that supports that statement and not someone credible.

noooo shes a hoe honestly and she told me about it we both get around a bit to be honest this question is for more than one person

>men have more accountability
>wahhh but I want to be equal and less responsible and trustworthy!

Good goys, every one.

Avoid having sex.

the girl also knew full well she could get pregnant
i feel like the blame is shared

>take responsibility
>I feel like not taking responsibility

Nation of cucks

>sloppy seconds
your mistake was not slurping all the jizz out like the dumb faggot you are.

Just common courtesy

The object of a man's sexual conquest is to impregnate as many women as he can to ensure his genetics are definitely carried on to see future generations. Conforming to a socially acceptable standard of an ideal father figure is not necessarily relevant to that objective and in most cases not even possible.
Money rules the world, if I have no money to give, that doesn't mean you get to tell me I don't have the right to exist.
So basically, you're just making a joke about people being poor and targeting some race you're not fond of (even though THE FUCKING COLOR BLACK ISN'T A GODDAMN RACE IN THE FIRST FUCKIN PLACE, NEITHER IS WHITE) just so you can laugh at basically nothing except the fact that you're an insignificant brick in a wall of bricks, laughing at a rock for wanting to be a boulder.
>you might be part of something, but you're still at the fuckin bottom.

Much meme.very relate

>t. deadbeat dad

Kill yourself, darwinlarp.

Kill yourself you useless sperm donating nigger.

So anger.

Yeah, and whores who have incentive to create life without any consideration for the life they create are COMPLETELY trustworthy.

>I was tricked by a whore

Yeah I wouldn't admit you're that stupid.

You fuckin wish.
>shit EVEN I fuckin wish.
Child support don't play that shit and I'm not willing to become a fugitive over some fuckin money I owe to a group of sleezy ass sacks of shit that are willing to cut a bitch a check on behalf of a person they know to have absolutely not a fuckin dime to their name, putting them deeper and deeper into a hole of debt they'll never climb out of until they're paying long after the kid turns 18
>because they don't just regulate income earned by the male parent, they also industrialize and incentivize modern day servitude.
>The cash crop
>of today
>being children
>marketed,
>by pussy

>tricked
Like, "there's candy if you cum in me"?
Magicians do tricks, bitches just lie.

Also

Fooled then.
Tell that one to the judge.

"your honor she promised me candy and there was none so I would like to move to void the oral consent between us to conceive"

Womenonwaves website has options.

alright, here's what you gotta do if the child is still a fetus and the girl isn't wanting to abort.

LIED TO
As in, I'm on birth control, but not really because I'm LYING.
I'll get the abortion, but not really because I'm LYING
I'll take the morning after pill, but not really because I'm LYING
>are you wearing a condoms?
>Oh shit, that's right I'M NOT FUCKING BLIND

How bout
>"your honor, if you showed up to my home with documents stating I own some piece of property or some material possession that I now have to pay for by consenting to a garnishment of my wages on a weekly basis, but I never had any intentions of owning or obtaining said property and/or material possession, that would be illegal to forcibly obtain money from me."
"well your child isn't a piece of property"
>"then why are both he and I being treated as such?"

That argument isn't going to work. There are higher interests than muh property involved, state interests, like keeping down the population of street urchins and creating loyal employees for the ruling class.

Gee bill, maybe casual sex isn't the greatest idea. Throwing a tantrum won't change that

>bareback gets girl preggers
Yet people still see bareback as some pinnacle of sexuality.

What?

Oh, wait, did she use the old pinhole in the condom trick?

By stop being a faggot and lick an electrified rail

Why no want?

Whiny baby detected

simple. one of you must die.

No? How bout I didn't want kids with this bitch, I voiced my opinion clearly and deliberately, she still had it anyways.
Your body, your decision, your responsibility.
I don't know who the fuck Bill is, but apparently you're confused about who I am and what a tantrum is.
Also, casual sex is fine. Dumbass laws aren't.
Bareback just feels better, it's also easier and cheaper. Condoms cost money.

name calling?
>child