This is so fucking backwards it's not even funny

This is so fucking backwards it's not even funny.

Pretty much.

>I don't have to answer for all the institutional bias I get in terms of job callbacks, preferential treatment with law enforcement, and so on
>Black people getting preferential treatment in college applications (because, yk, diversity is a GOOD THING) is racism and should be brutally stamped out
justwhitepeoplethings.jpg

>don't stand to benefit
>is getting all the benefits

i don't understand this argument

jews manipulating stupid niggers.

How is being able to be discriminate against people without any social consequences, not a privilege?

Letting somebody in who cannot possibly perform well in college into college because of muh diversity is just dumb

They will just drop out and be on the streets.

The only logical way of accepting college applicants is by merit alone.

>yfw this ideology is part of Common Core elementary school curricula

Who stands to benefit?

Kike bankers making the student loans to niggers they know will never graduate, that's who.

/thread

KILL EVERY JEW BEFORE THEY KILL YOU

People with unique skills or backgrounds or beliefs or whatever else add something to the college experience for other children. Having people from different places and backgrounds and, yes, races together is important for students. It helps them learn that we're all the same, deep down, and learn to come together as Americans, rather than stay divided by racial differences.

There are more white people on welfare than black people

There are more white people in America than black people

Dubs never lie...

This that "dear white people" movie?

It's funny because I don't think the black community understands the deeper meaning behind their logic.

Their whole "we can't benefit from this racial system" is an admittance of their race's inferiority. They are literally saying: when living in a racially aware world, we will lose because we get beaten by the other races, so the only way we can survive is if we make all other races support us and let us live like leeches getting free sustenance.

>Having people from different places and backgrounds and, yes, races together is important for students.
All it does is cause distractions for the people there to learn.

>WE WUZ NOT BENEFITIN FROM DA SYSTEM AN SHEEIT

What is affirmative action

This.

Jews are worth more dead than alive.

>need affirmative action to get into school and graduate
>hey why wont people hire them as often as a white or asian candidate????

i wonder

why hire a 30% weaker employee

>have nigger President
>have niggers scattered all throughout US government
>have laws specifically made to benefit niggers

>WE IZ OHPRESD N SHEEEEIT

Oh yes, blacks cant be racists, they can just be "prejudice" even though that isnt specific enough, racism is prejudice based on race.

If you were truly concerened with equality, racism(the proper definition)=discrimination based on race. Its insane how they cant see how hypocritical it is to say "racism is this except for when its these races"

what is the purpose of these gymnastics? The only purpose is to appear not guilty of something. Do you think changing the word makes the meaning any different? No, it absolutely does not

for example, if a white person were to shout "fuck i hate niggers"

the first thing to be said about that would be that the person was racist. In this context, racism has nothing to do with "system" or "benefits" It is racism on a simple level

now if a black person saw a chinese or white person and said "Fuck i hate chinks/crackers"

this is fundamentally racist. it has nothing to do with systematic things.

you cant just change definitions to fit your liking, and theres absolutely no benifit in excluding certain races from being guilty of racism

No, its kind of not when you think about it...

>Black people are forced to compete in a meritocracy
>They then acknowledge that if such a system exists, it is inherently unfair to them
They are basically admitting inferiority. Go about your business

The funny thing is she's lecturing her black dean who lived through civil rights. Essentially telling him he doesnt understand what true racism is. You know the man whose life was in danger when he tried to succeed compared to hers who just gets trolled when she complains about white people

Whites work and pay for the systems niggers take advantage of. It's called welfare and other social programs.

Why is it that mulatto women are always the ones bitching about race?

>job callbacks

Every job I've ever had I got because I called THEM to pester them about whether or not they've made a decision on my application yet.

>preferential treatment with law enforcement

That's because I have a 100% foolproof trick for not getting into trouble with cops: I don't commit crime.

1/10 I give you a point for effort.

if niggers want me care about the buzzword "racism" then I need them to admit that you can be racist towards whites

otherwise I have no reason to care about sjw buzzwords

Mixed-race people have extreme inferiority complexes.

hmm I wonder where all this social justice came from

I kek everytime because every single 'reverse racism don't real' arguement niggers make can be BTFO by a single word. Jews

It's funny because in the movie it point out how she is sort of wrong.

So do most people on Sup Forums apparently. Hence why they try to take credit for other peoples accomplishments.

>sort of

Nothing left to accomplish except preventing genocide.

>hats are things that cover hair

>therefore bald people are incapable of wearing hats

Let's actually prove this wrong. Racism is, as defined, prejudice against a person on the grounds of race. What these people are trying to do is redefine the term to be merged with another form of societal discrimination: classism, which is discrimination against a certain group possessing a lower social class. Social class in our society is heavily defined by how wealthy the group is. So, the liberal definition of racism is inherently incorrect because all races can potentially be a victims of classism, not just blacks. For example, poor whites in America are known as white trash, and are, arguably, as common as hood rats.

Therefore, a black can be as racist as a white, and a rich black can look down on a poor white in exactly the same way a rich white can look down on a poor black.

Someone else have anything to add to this?

Since I'm a Nip, is it okay for me to discriminate against niggers since I have no power in this country?

There is a whole subplot where one of the black character parents are trying to get him to break up with his white girlfriend because she is white.

Well then those people should preform to the same levels as everyone else.

I reiterate, you should be comletelyblind to the race and culture of the applicant and only look at their individual merit.

>people bring something different and special to the table because they are of a different race
>we're all the same

Pick one, when you mix people of different skill and knowledge levels together it hold both of them back from advancing as far and as fast as they can, your race/religion/favorite basketball team doesn't change that, nor does it make your point of view more important than the next guys

Too add to the cops thing,
>Don't be a dick
>Cooperate
also, if you have a opening, crack a joke or two. Always works for me.

That's racist!
>racism means derogating someone because of their race

Black people can't be racist
>racism means systemic bias that favors one group over another

They switch meanings back and forth depending on what they want to accomplish.

It's pretty funny. The sub 70 IQ pets that jews used to bludgeon whites into being anti-racist are now the ones benefiting from racism.

Hitler. Why couldn't you have won so we could have skipped all this bullshit?

Racism is by definition the belief that all peoples of a certain race posses the same characteristics

All prejudice is bad, racial prejudice isn't worse than any other, its just that people only care about the prejudices that are aimed at them

have you ever seen a bird wearing a hat?
LIBERALS 1
RACISTS 0

The definition of words is abitrary and determined by consensus. If everyone decides to change the definition of a word, it changes.

What is happening is that only half of the population is agreeing on the change of "racism," and the other half is sticking to the old definition. The same is true of "marriage," "partner," the rainbow, and all of the new phrases being developed within the left.

Taken to an extreme, the two groups could end up with completely different languages that are not mutually intelligible, as is the case now with the word "racism."

I'm in favor of this because generally I think the best way to deal with postmodernism is not to address it and try to correct it but to ignore it and isolate it.

I don't think you can really prove a definition wrong, since the relation between words and meanings is arbitrary and determined by consensus. We just have half the population deciding by consensus to change the meaning of a word. I don't think you can stop them. All you can do is either join their consensus in the new meaning, or stick with the consensus of the old meaning and not be able to communicate with the people who have the new meaning.

It is essentially a wall that has been constructed between two groups of people that makes it impossible for them to communicate. I'm fine with this. I would like to see the division grown until the two groups are completely unable to communicate with each other because their languages have drifted so far apart.

Blacks do not and will never have the luxury of winning this "fight," because Hispanics and eventually Asians will simply replace them.

The world is moving on from meme identity politics, and I think we're all fine with leaving people behind.

You don't even need to dissect this if someone comes at you with this argument because they're just twisting a definition.
The actual definition of racism > made up bullshit to fit your warped reality.

You can still communicate to them, you just need to educate them on how to do it properly

>but I want this word to mean this because I'm too stupid to expand my vocabulary

Thats the talk of a dumb nigger

Entire point of her character was that shes insecure about her mixed heritage so tries to act sterotypically black and hate her other half to distance herself from that part of her heritage.

Mixed-Race children not even once

And what is this system? The law? No... The Education system.... No.... The employment system? No....

Oh right, the "system" is a purely qualitative and local series of "microagressions" where niggers become sad at people who maybe do or maybe don't dislike them.

WOWEEEE. How systematic.

racism is about being an asshole to other people who look different than you do

its that simple

my friend works high up at a large american metal company, tells me that all the black people under him are shit workers but he cant fire them because theyre black but you can play the 'system is racist' card on that w/e

Black President
Black majority worldwide
Wees oprused masta

Also.
Blacks in the US: We need quotas cause wes a minority and sheet.
Blacks in SA: we needs quotas cause we the majority and sheet.

For arguments sake if that bs was the definition how would black people not benefit if they lived in an society that oppressed anyone that wasn't black? Are they saying that the roles can never be reversed? Thier own explanation doesn't make sense. What about affirmative action, race based scholarship, etc etc are those not institutional?

God I hate these fucking talking points. Repeat ad infinitum until people believe it

He's BSing you. Racism is alive and well in America. I bet he's a racist himself, honestly. Probably just mad it's not like 1960 where black people were fired for any uncrossed t and then given a lecture about their "natural laziness".

Just because they don't "preform" as well (due to a school system which purposefully fucks them and racially biased standardized tests) doesn't mean they don't add just as much to your college. Open your mind a little. You'll find the world is a lot more inviting of a place when you do.