Be Russia

>be Russia
>half Korea is richer than you

Seriously what's wrong with Russia? Endless natural resources and space and so poor...

ps don't blame gommunism, China was and still is commie.

gommunism

>China still commie
Nah, I'm from there and it hasn't been communist since Mao died. It a very capitalist country lead by a communist party. Besides the party and some symbolism China isn't communist.

it's the same. It was communist too, like Russia.

Russia used to have over 2 billion or so until their economy suddenly crashed

Yes it was but beside the ruling part being CCP. China is not communist, we got out better because communism essentially ended with Mao Russia stuck around for much longer then us.

Sad...italy was richer than france and the uk in the 80s and 90s. Fuck the Eu.

>space
How the fuck is owning a big piece of land supposed to make you rich?

Russian roads/railways are long and expensive and there are no warm-water ports (yet). It's a chronic problem of infrastructure with no easy solution.

The party is only communist in name too.

Also if you were born there you must have some insight. How pro-party are australian chinese people? I'd like to think they don't fall for the propaganda but desu I have no idea.

Didn't "state capitalism" really just pick up in the 80s?

My dad is extremely pro party (He keeps a portrait of Mao in his bedroom) and thinks they can do no wrong. I personally hate the party and really didn't realise how oppressive the CCP was until coming here when I was 19. I'd say it mixed amongst Chinese Australians, Australian born probably don't care or don't support it but Chinese born (especially older ones like my dad) probably lean more towards it.
Also I agree the CCP is only communist name also, communism is mostly used as excuse to do bad things or make stupid laws.

Sanctions. They were ranked 7th or 8th before.

Corruption

you forgot that after the hard winter russians are rebuilding around 30% of their roads each spring.

The biggest country in the world is lower than South Korea hahahahahahaha.

Even Chinese symbolism smells more like nationalistic.

Yeah, but we got traitors as our ruling elite in 90s.

Are you really that stupid to judge a country's economy by its land size? You do know most of Russia is uninhabitable right? and they have less people than Bangladesh and Indonesia.

Yeah yeah, don't cry kek.

Corruption in our government. Oligarhs. They are rich. Russia are not rich.

Lol is that's all you can say?

>би Итaли
>литepaли инхepитeд Poyм
yoт из йop eкcкюз фop нoт бeинг нъмбъp 1?

Aside from the territory, South Korea is about one third of Russia's population.

Meh, Russian economy was higher than South Korea before the sanctions.

I won't be surprised if Korea surpasses Russia in the future, in terms of population. Asians tend to breed like rats.

Nah , you totally don't know about SK. SK's one of the most problem is low birth rate . We are not china and india . GTFO.

Why you don't fuck hot a kdoll and make plenty babies with her ?

Caz SKs are autistic :(

If you can't argue with it, shut the fuck up. What a fucking french personality.

씨발놈아

>autism detected
>be autistically proud of things you aren't related to

병신새끼 반박 못하면 꺼져 병신아

아가리 닥쳐

ㅅㅣㄹㅎ ㅇㅓ

Are you really fucking idiot?

Compare russia with other postsoviet states

Germany is doing fine

Do yours get better off after reunification?

Germany isn't post-Soviet, retard. East Germany wasn't part of Soviet Union.

너 뭐냐 번역기 쓰는거냐 ? 한국인은 아닌 거 같은데 니엄마 무슬림한테 따먹힘

you can compare country land size because it means you will have more raw resources something korea dont have and russia has but they manage to be poorer

미친새끼 나는 프랑스 사람이야 병신아

That's like saying Puerto Rico isn't part of the United States

dumb and gullible general population, corrupted criminal government

너는 있기는 하냐?

ㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗㅗ 네다음 shitskin 무슬림

너는 shitskin 아닌줄 아냐
병신새끼

븅신 SJW 새끼 납셨네 ㅋㅋ 응 아니야 난 하얀피부임 ㅇㅇ

Sup Forums가본적도 없는 좆늅새끼 ㅉㅉ
걍 꺼져