So why is this ok but a white power shirt isn't?

So why is this ok but a white power shirt isn't?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

honestly, go ask pol. the 12 year olds on this board dont have the mental capacity to appropriately respond.

because only some types of racism are ok in 2017. how is that so hard to understand?

>So why is this ok but a white power shirt isn't?
Because we have the power, but stupid white trash can't figure out they weren't supposed to talk about it. Incidentally you're not poor because whites are oppressed. You're poor because you're dumb, do drugs, and got some hillbitch pregnant in high school.

also, this thread will likely become a cuck faggot thread in the shadow of political argument.

Equal rights. It's not fair user I know. Before you get a bunch of fucktards in this thread I want to say, that it's really an agenda against whites now. Fairness in the name of putting another race down. That's what this age is coming to. Check out Hunter Avallone (I think thats how you spell it). He is young but he sure has a head on his shoulders. He says all the shit that people don't like to hear.

So blacks being poor isn't because they're dumb, do drugs and got some ghetto trash nigress pregnant?

Theyre just oppressed huh

>that it's really an agenda against whites now.
No, you just don't save and invest, and neither did your parents.

All of the above. But you want the freedom to imitate them without the consequences. That's not how white supremacy works.

Hard to save and invest when half your check goes to supporting jobless niggers on welfare

I want to imitate them? Projecting a bit mate.

Because white people actually committed genocide lol

Because minority rights are majority rights.
When groups of people are singled out for persecution, disenfranchisement, and denied opportunity, it becomes appropriate for them to speak up.
White Power is not an identity, its a rejection of rights of others.

>inb4 some statistic about number of whites vs niggers on welfare

White can be nigger too. Not all niggers are black, but all blacks are niggers

Prolefeed-tier propaganda. Government doesn't take half your check and what it does take goes to pay for old people (who vote) and guns (whose makers buy off congress).

That's correct. If whites weren't oppressing blacks in America, they'd be just as successful as blacks in other countries without whites, like Nigeria, Liberia, the Congo and South Africa. The Congo and South Africa in particular - look how much better off they are now that they got rid of white people.

Nigger detected

It's a bunch of bullshit. Whites are a minority in the world population.

>Other races haven't
Don't know much African history, do you?

/thread

>Muh why can't I wear a t-shirt like the niggers do so I can act like a nigger too?
>Whoa I don't wanna act like a nigger, user
You're so full of shit.

Complete bullshit that blacks are denied opportunity. What the fuck.

Less public backlash, and can sell the ideology to today's society. I mostly keep my "white pride" to my self because I'm not it's a personal matter where I live.

>It's not okay to have a White Power T-shirt, but it's okay to have a Black Power T-shirt.
Libcuck logic.

Ur black

I smell cabbage and onions.

This
What is affirmative action?

Are you different or not? It's a simple question. If you are in fact better than niggers, why do you want to wear nigger style t-shirts but with the color reversed? You can libcuck your way back to Sup Forums, tard-o, but you're never gonna be upper class.

Neither is, but just as with white power, YOU choose to wear what YOU choose to wear. The world reacts how it wants to, and you have to accept that.

Is dr.Ben Carson honorary?

don't need to look that far, just look at haiti

jews.
the jews are waging a war to destroy powerful countries by undermining their populous.
they are making it "good" to promote ethnics and "bad" to promote whites.
it is sort of like how me saying this would label me as an anti-semite. you would conclude that that means i am bad. you think i am bad because i dont like a people, but really i dont like how those people are threatening me. that is a valid reason to not like them, but the further and further i go to try and validate my disdain, the more i am labeled.
we cannot defend ourselves. we cannot attempt to gain power, but everyone else is encouraged to do so. it is hypocrisy.
hypocrisy, i just want to say, is how peoples become powerful. being secretly hypocritical is basically like crime, it makes you unfairly rich.
anyway, the jews are using this hypocrisy to ruin the powerful countries and become the most powerful (which i think i mentioned). they are in a nice spot because you cannot accuse them of anything without them bringing up the holocaust.
The holocaust, by the way, was an attempt to purify the world from exactly this kind of threat. the jews were a problem that were slowly decaying economies around the world.
I wish hitler won.

Blacks are "denied opportunities"

Think of it this way - Most blacks have no idea what African country they came from whereas all us whites basically can find the town we live in.

For them being black IS their identity since all origins were taken from them in the slave trade. For us being "white" really isn't white so much as whatever euro country we identify with.

So by them saying black power it's unifying to fight back against what was taken and to gain what a sense of fellowship, something blacks lack (See: gangs and whatever) for us saying white power we're just going "We can do it too!"

***Town our ancestors lived in

to correct myself there

It's not the Jews. It's people that just do happen to be Jewish blaming the jews as a facade. Soros blamed the Jews for the 08 recession.

>being secretly hypocritical is basically like crime, it makes you unfairly rich.
You're such a sweet innocent child, nobody can even be mad at you for "hating" Jews, because you literally have no idea what you're saying.

that was rwanda that had the big one right?
that country is really nice now, well for africa.
they carried out a genocide that wiped out the people holding them back.
genocide is just nature

because it's socially accepted that's why and when people stand up against something that's biased because of social acceptance they are looked down upon and called names and just generally ostracized because they don't follow the norm, no matter how fucked it may be, tl;dr because humans are fucking stupid

Makes no sense, if I wear a white power shirt I'll get attacked because libtards can't accept it. But I have to accept that they attack me?

Milford grano

Self defense. I assume you are weak so get an equalizer. 45 perhaps.

>they carried out a genocide that wiped out the people holding them back.
The faction that carried out the genocide got its shit pushed in and was thrown out of power. The Tutsis weren't wiped out, they never all lived in Rwanda in the first place, and were in the estimation of the colonizers, the "whites" of the country during colonization.

Percent of blacks who even give half a shit what country they came from = 0%

>knows that wearing an offensive shirt in public gives you a bad time
But I have to accept that I'll have a bad time?

Compared to whites who can't stop telling you how much percentage irish they are?

For blacks being black is their nation because otherwise they don't have one.

No, he is just African American (ethnicity wise not pc race shit) niggers aren't capable of such feats.

im not saying that it is every single jew. there are literally dozens who are good people.
take, for example, murdering someone and take their things, then wanting someone else who does the same thing to be punished. you benefit from something, but try to stop others from doing the same thing. that is hypocrisy. if you keep doing things like that you have an unfair advantage based on duping others. you might think that it is acceptable, but you have to consider that we need to help our allies and not hinder them. hypocrisy is totally fine when dealing with enemies or people who are not cared about, as long as the hypocrites are willing to fight them.

Us African people take pride in our ancient ancestors who were once kings.

pine forests rely on forest fires to thrive

Suggesting that a black would wear this shirt because they don't know what country they came from is retarded. Any black who wears this shirt is just looking for an excuse for why their life sucks and why they are poor.

Is it hypocrisy that everybody shits but nobody lets them be seen shitting except degenerates? There are rules for decorum that have nothing to do with what actually happens. We have a white supremacist society, we have white power. Not all whites are powerful. That doesn't make those who are hypocrites. Not all whites are suited by nature to rule.
As for unfairly won riches, there's no such thing. If you play by the rules of decorum, you can keep your money no matter how you got it, like the Kennedys. If you behave like an unpleasant turd, you'll get shot like Escobar or thrown in the klink like Capone.

You don't understand the difference between nation and country do you?
Nations are groups of people.
Countries are what you see labeled on a map.

But a black wearing a black power shirt isn't offensive?

Because black power means nothing. Those people are brown. People need to stop calling them black. If they're black, then wtf color is their hair?

Except the shitheads who set the fire aren't thriving. They're war criminals. Not all edgy bullshit is true by virtue of edge.

I'm just saying the theory that the Jews blamed the modern Jews for Jewish problems to be scapegoats but given "oppression pass" jew22

blue

your flawed logic aside, im talking about how the jews act like victims while attacking us.

Black Power is only offensive if you have trouble interacting with people outside of your safe space head up ass bubble.

>Rwandan genocide
>White purge from Zimbabwe
>Chinese and Korean genocide at the hands of Japan
>lol

Watch this whole thing and then say it's all whites fault.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Which Jews? Kushner? Adelson? Netanyahu?

Forest fires clear out excess and leave fertile ground for better shit to grow

Looks like your Russian Handlers need to update their list of links.

i dunno. larry silverstein.
the worst ones like to be secretive

Can't copyright blocked by the Belgians.

I'll assume it's something to do with jews or blacks being part of the slave trade.

user, it really doesn't matter who brought the blacks or sold them in this specific topic. All that matters is that they lost their identity.

thank you for proving my point that genocide is good.

Not agreeing with genocide. Forest fires aren't always bad, outside of burning homes and shit. I don't really agree with wiping out an entire population but I fuckin hate niggers spics and jawas so I can see the appeal