How old were you the first time you (or someone else) put something in your ass for sexual purposes?

How old were you the first time you (or someone else) put something in your ass for sexual purposes?

never

Probably around 12. Pen and a few times a mirror handle.

11 out of curiosity, 14 to actually try getting off on it

It was a water color paint brush.

still love anal to this day

14. First fingers and pens, then the handle of a toilet brush, then my mom's vibrator (not exactly proud of the last one...)

1/0

About 13-14 I think

Any good stories?

seven or eight

Was it your idea?

Probably around 7 or 8. I got this rocket shooter thing for my birthday and I out it in my butt. Didn't do anything like that again until I was about 12 when my best friend and I actually had sex. We fucked for about 4 years after that until I moved.

>actually had sex
Story?

> Be me, 12
> Friend is 12, too
> We are both horny and his mom is at work
> We had never done anything sexual with each other before
> Never expressed sexual interest in each other
> We go to his mom's bedroom and get on her bed
> I pull down my pants and reveal my ass
> We never talked any of this through or even said we wanted to have sex. We just got on her bed and I pulled down my pants
> He pulled out his cock and pressed it against my butthole
> Being young and inexperienced he shoved his dick in really quickly with no lube
> Bloodyhelmet.jpg
> Instant pain
> Go home because it hurt so much and I didn't want to be around him anymore

It continues...

ya when I was 7 I found my moms dildos, and I put one in my ass. Did it regularly for a while after that

Cont and femanon?

> I came back later and agreed to try again
> He put water on his cock and it actually worked good enough as lube. Doesn't work anymore for whatever reason.
> He started pumping my ass after I told him to go slow
> Mfw It felt so good
> Pulled out and came on my ass
This eventually led to him and I having sex about every week multiple times a day. I got kinkier and made him cum in my ass. He never liked the idea but I would force him to do it by reaching behind and holding his ass so his cock would be balls deep in me. It felt so good feeling the warm cum rush inside of me. Haven't fucked in a good 2 years, though.

I just recently decided to get myself a dildo and give it a shot. was in a different thread a few days back and convinced myself to give it a go.

tent buddy at scout camp