It's not actually gay if you say bro a lot

It's not actually gay if you say bro a lot.

E

Its only gay if you're white.

The only good bi is one that's on his knees sucking my dick

Forgot name.

is it though?

Yes, black people can't be gay. That's why they don't use protection when fucking each other, it doesn't count.

Except being attracted to the lesser gender

so balckies can't get the AIDS?

There is no lesser gender, but even if there was, being attracted to it does not DETRACT from the "greater" one

just because you might think pie is superior to cake does not MEAN that IF a person likes cake then they have to like pie any "less". That's not how it works

learn 2 logic

bro that's gay

You can't get what you already have.

It was an actual part of the 90's AIDS epidemic, urban youths didn't think it counted as actual sex because they weren't really gay, so they wouldn't use protection when fucking another guy.

You're gayer.

fucking kek. god damn

bro didn't you read the first post bro? if you say bro it isn't gay

HAPPY BISEXUAL VISIBILITY DAY EVERYONE!!

Oh yeah well if there isn't a lesser gender then how come only one gender has a penis you can suck? Checkmate libcuck

Post your butt.

i second this

Urban culture can go fuck itself. I'd hear the stories from social workers working in the Trenton area, where everyone was knocking up their cousins and half-siblings.

fucking nastyy

You think thats only urban culture, are you actually retarded? Try visiting your grandparents in rural Alabama, driving down the road and they are pointing at every house, saying how they are related to you

Are you retarded for inferring that because I said this one culture has this problem, that means its the only one?

Considering the amount of inbreeding in my Alabama DNA, probably. But considering you are talking about stories you heard complaining about urban culture inbreeding, when urban culture has the least amount of inbreeding of any culture, you might be even more retarded, well done

So because it happens more elsewhere, means it doesn't actually happen there. Gotcha.

Well I'd bet the rate of incest relationships in urban cities is close to 0%, so yeah it basically doesn't happen there, certainly not compared to rural areas. Obviously the little that does happen is still disgusting, but your greater point was that urban culture can go fuck itself because of some anecdotal stories you heard of some incest that happened when the reality is that the culture you're complaining about is the worst example you could give. Unless you want to say all cultures can go fuck themselves because incest exists at all, which is still stupid but would actually make more sense

Considering at best we have an anecdotal statistic of vaguely how common it is, 0.5% as the national average in the 90's based mostlt off of cousins marrying, we have to rely ob sone anecdotal evidence.

What I don't get is why you are so volatile against the idea that it might exist at all. Are you upset that someone other than white people may have issues that have been commonly associated with whites? Are you mad because the blacks might steal cousin-fucking from whites?

And yes, fuck every culture. Fuck whites, fuck rednecks, fuck southerners, fuck Muslims, fuck Russians, fuck Japanese, fuck the Berbers, fuck everyone.

Every time I staple a new canvas up on the wall and prime it I always get annoyed at how long it takes. You staple the canvas up, then step back to check it's even, then adjust it to make sure it's stretched as tight as possible. Then you have to wait a while so it settles out and all the creases flatten out.

Then you prime it, which means mixing enough primer to cover the whole thing at least two times, which that itself takes awhile. And when you get to the right consistency you have to apply it, and that first application is always a bitch, since the canvas is super absorbent. Then you have to wait at least an hour for that to dry, before doing another application, which takes about an hour to dry. And if the first application didn't go everywhere you have to do a third application to even everything out.

And once all that's done you have to mark out the edges of your painting so that when you go to put it on stretcher bars it'll have enough canvas to wrap around to the back. Which is at least three inches on all sides.

For a canvas at 5'x6' it's about five hours of work before you can start your painting.

marshmallows & tar

By the way 34% of all sexual abuse of children occurs by a family member of the abused child. That number is possibly higher since it is believed that by and large most of the sexual abuse that occurs within the family is not reported.